First Time Grower - 3 Auto Strains

Blueberry's preflowers:
IMG_12594.JPG

Trans Siberian:
IMG_12608.JPG

haha, I know! They look so beautiful under that led color. I hope they're benefiting from the lights as much as I think they are. That Siberian doesn't mind posing at all, she's just asking for pictures every day.

So my best guess is minor cal/mag deficiency. I'll post a couple of pictures of the leaves tomorrow. It's just one spot on the blueberry and 2 on the siberian. Some research showed that this deficiency is rather common in autoflowers.

Updates: Blueberry and Diva are getting their second feeding today. I'm still debating whether the siberian gets a feeding today or not.
Everything is looking great, I will update with pictures in a day or two. Seedlings are growing up, and I'm planning to throw in the other LED panel any day now.
PS: Big Devil aka iSmokes Jr. is not so much iSmokes Jr. lol, I thought planting on the 15th would give a sprout on the 16th, but it's the 19th, and still nothing. I'm gona give her a good week or 10 days before giving up on her.

The urge to :morenutes::morenutes: is ridiculous.

Yep, that's one leaf on blueberry and one on the siberian. I'm so glad I didn't go over 1/2 tbs/gal of big bloom. Siberian will NOT be fed today lol, and I'm thinking 1/2 and 1/2 tbs/gal of big bloom and grow big today for blueberry and diva.

Now that I'm looking at the pictures I'm thinking just nute burn? lol

I'm not sure from the pics. Your first guess might be correct. The first pic (the greener one :) ) shows that the surrounding leaves have that yellow outer / green inner pattern of a mg def ( or is it zinc?) and the little spots on the leaf beneath it makes me think Cal.

We need a more experienced identifier here. :). If I'm correct than a lil' Epsom salts (2tbs per gal) should fix it. Provided its not caused by lockout from a root prob.

Keep an eye in it and see if it progresses.

Hey there I love this grow can't wait to see the flowering. Question for you where did you pick up your led light is there a URL or just a store. Let me know ;)

Thanks soysawce, I can't wait either lol :rollit: !!
I bought my LED's from a local guy who posted on craigslist, they're used (for 2 cycles), he gave me a very good deal, otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford LED's. I actually picked them up at $160 a piece :) excellent condition, very neat guy, everything was so clean and not a single scratch on the glass lens cover. They're doing a great job so far.

I think you make a good point korloin, that's what led me to believe it's cal/mag (the pattern and spots starting in the middle rather than the tips). I'm gona wait a bit to see if anything progresses. So far it's only 1 leaf on each plant. I'll also try to take better pictures, all I have is my phone.

Update: I mixed 3/4 tbs of Big Bloom and 3/4 tbs of Grow Big in 1 Gallon of tap water (left overnight). Blueberry and Diva took about 40% each, and the Siberian took about 20%. I hope they don't mind it. This part of growing sucks, I hate this nute madness lol. I'm gona keep a close eye on them and I'll keep you guys posted.

By the way, this is before feeding: I noticed the first big leaf on the siberian is turning very yellow, quickly dying. That's why I decided to give her 20% of the 1Gal nute solution. I don't know what's wrong :helpsmilie:.

I look forward to your update.

Update: So far so good. I'm hoping that yellow leaf on the siberian is actually nitrogen deficiency, that way I'll know I'm good to go on the feeding schedule. I'm assuming it's N-def because the starter leaves yellowed first, and then this bottom 1st leaf yellowed up in about 5 hours. Sooo, gradual yellowing from bottom to top? N-def? Any input would be much appreciated. All 3 plants look fine for now, no yellowing on the tips whatsoever.

Here's an upskirt of La Diva, her pistils are a good 1", finally visible on a phone cam:

IMG_12848.JPG

I think La Diva is just asking for some of that Tiger Bloom in the next feeding. So be it, next feeding will be a mild mixture of the trio all together! :morenutes:

I'm also getting some FF Sledgehammer for cleaning up residues a couple of times during late excessive feeding. It's supposed to neutralize or just dissolve the built up salts and flush them. I think it's a good idea to keep a quart of sledgehammer handy in case of nute burn as well. A good flush with sledgehammer, big bloom, and water should account for a good post-burn treatment. Just a thought for my fellow AF growers (aka noobs lol).
Much love to everyone on here, thanks a lot, I'm hoping to achieve a good nute feeding schedule for AF's with you guys and your experiments as well. Let's all contribute with every single observation after feeding in order to form a good schedule we can all follow for future grows.
Cheers! Your positive vibes are contributing to my grow, I just know it. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom