Forbidden Fruits With LED

static123

Hey guys and girls I hope everyone is doing ok and getting through this absolute nightmare of an existence we have all been stuck in these last few years.

Apologies in advanced for any grammar and spelling mistakes I am not the most academic person and have dyslexia so this sort of thing is a little tricky for me, this is also my first attempt at a journal.

I am 42 and live in the South East of the UK, I started to get in to growing when my wife was diagnosed with MS (Multiple sclerosis) and have since been finding my way with help from this amazing place and people. My wife benefits immensely from using Cannabis I also get great relief for my anxiety and depression that manifested over the years bringing up my amazing Son who unfortunately has a very rare chromosome condition called STXBP1 and low functioning autism / dyspraxia / hyper mobility/ ADHD. If only I could use this amazing plant for him and not just the CBD Paste we are allowed to use legally here in this backwards country I call home, anyway thats a totally different subject all together, Don't get me started........

This will be my 12th or so grow but my first with this light setup, I was using a 400w Sun Master HPS before and now using a Telos Pro 10 Mesh LED

Breakdown of everything

Strain - Forbidden Fruits (My first time growing this strain but from what I have seen it is a very nice indica with an incredible array of terpenes and looks very pretty) these are feminised seeds.

Genetics - Cherry Pie / Tangie

Flowering Time - 7 / 9 weeks

Indica / Sativa - 70% Indica 30% Sativa

They were started off in small pots then transplanted over to the Superoots Air Pots ( I think they are 5L but cant remember, every time I poor the water in to check it pours out, stupid holes)

Medium - Soil BioBizz All Mix

Nutrients are all the Biobizz Range and I am sticking to there amounts every other water, So one with Nutrients and one with just plane water, both at 6.2 PH

Biobizz products used - Grow - Bloom - Heaven - Top Max - ActiVera - Microbes

Light is a Telos Pro 10 Mesh, running 24/7 this was set to 200 PPF and I have slowly increased it to 420 as the plants have grown, it will eventually be set to 750 for flower in the coming weeks. the hight I have them set seems to be ok according to Telos’s information and guide. I tend to do LST and pull them down as they grow so hopefully I can keep the perfect distance through out. Telos recommends the following, Seedlings = 120CM from top of plants, Vegetative = 100CM and Flower = 80CM

I have two fans Running one is to move the water on the sponge ( don’t worry it gets a good clean every two days so no mould hopefully ) this is an attempt at brighting the RH up to a respectable level it has worked a little but I am still struggling to get and keep it above 50%, even tho I have the intake and exhaust set very low I am still struggling, the other fan is just indirectly moving the air and leaves off the plants the temps in the tent are between 22 / 25 and Rh 40 / 45 / 50.

So far they have only had one water in the current pots and that was with nutrients with a PPM of 800 and PH off 6.2 unfortunately they have been a little upset since the transplant but they seem to be perking up ok.

I will try and do updates at the minimum of once a week but will endeavor to do it more often if life allows me too. I hope you guys can offer support as and when I need it and that you find this grow interesting, it will be fun trying out this new light and strain with you all.

Below are some Photos, thanks for reading and If you have any question or if i have missed anything off please ask.

2022-01-12 09.18.56.jpg

2022-01-20 11.37.43.jpg

2022-01-29 13.03.16.jpg

2022-01-29 13.04.56.jpg

2022-01-23 16.44.49.jpg

2022-01-11 16.12.16.jpg

2022-01-14 14.01.11.jpg

2022-01-23 16.44.49.jpg

2022-01-29 13.03.27.jpg

Hey guys and girls I hope everyone is doing ok and getting through this absolute nightmare of an existence we have all been stuck in these last few years.

Apologies in advanced for any grammar and spelling mistakes I am not the most academic person and have dyslexia so this sort of thing is a little tricky for me, this is also my first attempt at a journal.

I am 42 and live in the South East of the UK, I started to get in to growing when my wife was diagnosed with MS (Multiple sclerosis) and have since been finding my way with help from this amazing place and people. My wife benefits immensely from using Cannabis I also get great relief for my anxiety and depression that manifested over the years bringing up my amazing Son who unfortunately has a very rare chromosome condition called STXBP1 and low functioning autism / dyspraxia / hyper mobility/ ADHD. If only I could use this amazing plant for him and not just the CBD Paste we are allowed to use legally here in this backwards country I call home, anyway thats a totally different subject all together, Don't get me started........

This will be my 12th or so grow but my first with this light setup, I was using a 400w Sun Master HPS before and now using a Telos Pro 10 Mesh LED

Breakdown of everything

Strain - Forbidden Fruits (My first time growing this strain but from what I have seen it is a very nice indica with an incredible array of terpenes and looks very pretty) these are feminised seeds.

Genetics - Cherry Pie / Tangie

Flowering Time - 7 / 9 weeks

Indica / Sativa - 70% Indica 30% Sativa

They were started off in small pots then transplanted over to the Superoots Air Pots ( I think they are 5L but cant remember, every time I poor the water in to check it pours out, stupid holes)

Medium - Soil BioBizz All Mix

Nutrients are all the Biobizz Range and I am sticking to there amounts every other water, So one with Nutrients and one with just plane water, both at 6.2 PH

Biobizz products used - Grow - Bloom - Heaven - Top Max - ActiVera - Microbes

Light is a Telos Pro 10 Mesh, running 24/7 this was set to 200 PPF and I have slowly increased it to 420 as the plants have grown, it will eventually be set to 750 for flower in the coming weeks. the hight I have them set seems to be ok according to Telos’s information and guide. I tend to do LST and pull them down as they grow so hopefully I can keep the perfect distance through out. Telos recommends the following, Seedlings = 120CM from top of plants, Vegetative = 100CM and Flower = 80CM

I have two fans Running one is to move the water on the sponge ( don’t worry it gets a good clean every two days so no mould hopefully ) this is an attempt at brighting the RH up to a respectable level it has worked a little but I am still struggling to get and keep it above 50%, even tho I have the intake and exhaust set very low I am still struggling, the other fan is just indirectly moving the air and leaves off the plants the temps in the tent are between 22 / 25 and Rh 40 / 45 / 50.

So far they have only had one water in the current pots and that was with nutrients with a PPM of 800 and PH off 6.2 unfortunately they have been a little upset since the transplant but they seem to be perking up ok.

I will try and do updates at the minimum of once a week but will endeavour to do it more often if life allows me too. I hope you guys can offer support as and when I need it and that you find this grow interesting, it will be fun trying out this new light and strain with you all.

Below are some Photos, thanks for reading and If you have any question or if i have missed anything off please ask.

2022-01-11 16.12.16.jpg

2022-01-12 09.18.56.jpg

2022-01-14 14.01.11.jpg

2022-01-20 11.37.43.jpg

2022-01-23 16.44.49.jpg

2022-01-29 13.03.16.jpg

2022-01-29 13.03.27.jpg

2022-01-29 13.04.56.jpg

2022-01-23 16.44.49.jpg
I'm so sorry my friend @static123
Your situation sounds rough but your attitude is good and your making the best of it. :green_heart:
They are using cannabis capsules on kids with health issues here with terrific results.
I wish you had access.
Your garden looks fantastic.
Drop your light, it's a little high. :Namaste:
They make little vaporizers that will raise the rh if you need it.
Sit in the tent.
Amazon has them.
Because it is a little low.

Stay safe
Bill

Looking Great!

Hi there, I hope you don't mind me lurking around in the background. I'm just looking for info everywhere I can here @420. Right now I'm researching how to sprout seeds. I usually grow clones but am trying a sponsored grow by @Weed Seeds Express. I pretty much know which method I'll be using but I'm still very curious about the process. What method do you use to sprout your seeds, if you don't mind me asking?

Your plants are gorgeous btw
:welcome:

Hi there, I hope you don't mind me lurking around in the background. I'm just looking for info everywhere I can here @420. Right now I'm researching how to sprout seeds. I usually grow clones but am trying a sponsored grow by @Weed Seeds Express. I pretty much know which method I'll be using but I'm still very curious about the process. What method do you use to sprout your seeds, if you don't mind me asking?

Your plants are gorgeous btw
:welcome:
Hi, so I use two pieces of paper towel soaked in water I place the seeds a good distance apart on the wet paper towel and then gently fold it so it covers the seeds, I then place the paper towels in a small plastic container and rap clean film over the top to creat a good RH I then place In a dark warm cupboard, I use the cupboard with the boiler in so it’s lovely and warm but you could use a heat mat. Normally with in a few days they pop, I wait until they are around an inch in length and then I’ll gently plant them. I have always done it like this and have never had a problem. Hope that’s of some help, in hindsight I should’ve taken photographs of this for here.

Quick update, just taken some more leaves off and done some LST so far so good.
3FFDA7B3-091B-4FF3-BD4C-7889C321E28D.jpeg

D3FFF184-7D31-4894-8A5C-D923CDE173BF.jpeg

0283CBD3-567B-4ACE-BC06-6C40C6AF63ED.jpeg

5C8ECFDF-28F6-4AC5-A8E9-27612B893E88.jpeg

5249EAE9-1785-468D-8F54-BC9918C3F348.jpeg

C0CCAE9E-EB89-46F9-9C70-A0EE82831A70.jpeg
Happy ladies getting put through their paces. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

I need some advise please, so the one on the left if still looking under fed so I’ll up the nutes some more next time around, I am puzzled as to why her leaves have the sides pointing up, temps are 21 / 23 humidity 50/55 and high 60s at times, any ideas why ?

And the one on the left is again looking over watered, she is a fussy one, would you agree she looks over watered ? And is it best to just let her dry out fully before watering again ? I have been watering her every 4 to 5 days when the pots feel light, is it possible to over water with the amount you give in one go ? I feed 4 litres.

Many thanks as always

975BE848-167C-411C-A8E1-5741F23C6A1C.jpeg

6D9965D8-60FA-41A1-9DAB-D0099CEC10CC.jpeg

1764C6CC-2587-48E9-8F97-C5FFC036AA18.jpeg

18AC8751-63D6-4C3F-ACD1-A91B6336338E.jpeg

I need some advise please, so the one on the left if still looking under fed so I’ll up the nutes some more next time around, I am puzzled as to why her leaves have the sides pointing up, temps are 21 / 23 humidity 50/55 and high 60s at times, any ideas why ?

And the one on the left is again looking over watered, she is a fussy one, would you agree she looks over watered ? And is it best to just let her dry out fully before watering again ? I have been watering her every 4 to 5 days when the pots feel light, is it possible to over water with the amount you give in one go ? I feed 4 litres.

Many thanks as always

975BE848-167C-411C-A8E1-5741F23C6A1C.jpeg

6D9965D8-60FA-41A1-9DAB-D0099CEC10CC.jpeg

1764C6CC-2587-48E9-8F97-C5FFC036AA18.jpeg

18AC8751-63D6-4C3F-ACD1-A91B6336338E.jpeg
Hey @static123 hope you are well my friend.
Love the air pots . :thumb:
So 4 liters, do you get a runoff out bottom.
They do look a touch overwatered, droopy fluffy leaves, color is off.
Are you using nutrients?
Biobizz won't take you into flower you will need nutrients before that.
Also I see a hole in a leaf in last pic check for pests. :Namaste:
Generally letting them get almost weightless before watering is a good way to tell if they are dry.
Your humidity will fluctuate as they transpire moisture into the air, it's OK.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom