Frosty Auto Mephitso Grow Perfect Sun Goliath & COB LED Coco

Speaking of the MINI, chopping down the Gold Leaf on Friday, should have some dry weight figures from that grow a little under a week from then.

Looking forward to that.

I just put the larger autos on the drip system. Now I just have to dial it in so I don't get too much run-off. I made a video showing how I built it. Not expensive. Will not clog.

I do flood to waste, coco. I am going to show how I make my easy to use and not expensive drip system.

The larger ones are ready for drippers.

Perfect timing! I actually started germinating 2 CKS WW autos and 2 DP Think Different autos and will be using your feed chart and water methods. Unfortunately, I travel a lot (2-3 days a week) so definitely gonna need to be automated in those days. Hope fully I can get away with a 5gal bucket as a reservoir for 2-3 days.

Only deference is it will be under a 315w CMH

Oh, and in the near future, I am going to sponsor a grower with a Perfect Sun COB, so let's see your skills everyone.

Post me your latest journals.

I would love to give one of the perfect sun COBs a try but they are definitely out of my price class not to mention the hassle of getting it past customs but never mind here are a few pics of my past grows.

16865.jpg

This one was an all Led grow using a mars II 700w and a Vipar V300 300w

22508.jpg

Lights off

32016.jpg

malawi_day_118_d.jpg

This was grown using a 400w Hps and the Vipar V300

Hey Neil just wanted to thank you for 140 grams of gold leaf lol

You beat my mini grow. Looks like I'm going to have to shoot for 9oz under the mini, and hopefully pull 7.

Here is an update of them at day 28. They were 28 on March 13th 2017. [video=youtube;Rj4WVOa4uL8]
[/video]

Also, I'm included a step by step video on how I built a affordable drip system that doesn't clog. It is what I'm growing with.
[video=youtube;Z3flXLsVLL4]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom