Fudo’s Organic RQS Blue Mystic & SM Jack Herrer Under COBs

Ya, ok, good, glad i mentioned that. Wat happens is (when fans move air) the outside of the buds/colas dry really fast , but only on the outsides, producing a harsher, uneven burn...NOT GOOD! We want it to be as smooth as , is possible. That ONLY happens if it has been grown properly and dried slowly. :passitleft:
Yeah glad you did too. :thanks:

And my jars came. :yahoo:
D037BA4B-F97E-4923-90A4-7CF107BCC989.jpeg

You will prolly find that the only thing needed to be 'on' is the exhaust fan/filter. Try leaving all that other stuff 'off' and see if the exhaust fan/filter can manage the RH,...mine does.
That’s where it’s at right now.

Enough jars....? :nervous-guy:Oh....theyre the 1/2 gal. ones.....i think u may need a few more...wat ya thinkin...:passitleft:
They are gallons :cool: I figured one per plant. The 5th one will have to go in qt jars. I might get another gallon one...

Hay Fudo. I think you may get as much as I did. Remember to dry first then weigh. When it is fresh cut it will weigh Much more so to get a good weight you have to dry first. I bet you get close to what I got or maybe a little more actually. I was in 10gallon pots with 4 plants you have five and even though you were in 7s I think you will get A Lot. You will notice a hay smell as they dry but it goes away after you start burping the jars. It may take a week or two but if you burp them right it starts smelling really good and the hay smell goes away. At least that's how mine was. Now they all smell really good after being in the jars for a couple weeks. My ash burns nice and even and turns white when smoked , That's a good sign when the ash turns white

Congrats on a Fine harvest. Get ready for trim jail. I would just take off the fan leafs and leave the sugar leafs they have lots of frost on them too. From what I have heard the bud dry's better when you leave the leafs on not sure if that is true or not but my buds look fine with them left on

Gotcha ....those are bigguns...how much for those.. :passitleft:....Ya..they will be plenty. Remember DO NOT fill them right up when you use them and DO NOT stuff them ok.
I got them from the zon, $28 from Ohio glass. That’s as cheap as I found that are decent and they really are nice jars. Ten four on the fill up. I got some boveda packs 58% & 62%, I want to try both. I got the size 8’s for quart jars, I’ll use 3 of them for the gallon jars.

Hay Fudo. I think you may get as much as I did. Remember to dry first then weigh. When it is fresh cut it will weigh Much more so to get a good weight you have to dry first. I bet you get close to what I got or maybe a little more actually. I was in 10gallon pots with 4 plants you have five and even though you were in 7s I think you will get A Lot. You will notice a hay smell as they dry but it goes away after you start burping the jars. It may take a week or two but if you burp them right it starts smelling really good and the hay smell goes away. At least that's how mine was. Now they all smell really good after being in the jars for a couple weeks. My ash burns nice and even and turns white when smoked , That's a good sign when the ash turns white

Congrats on a Fine harvest. Get ready for trim jail. I would just take off the fan leafs and leave the sugar leafs they have lots of frost on them too. From what I have heard the bud dry's better when you leave the leafs on not sure if that is true or not but my buds look fine with them left on
Thanks PC. I want some of it manicured tight, I have a picky aunt. I’ll do hers 1st & as I get tired of it, I’m sure the sugar leaves will stay on lol. Fan leaves are gone already. None of it’s going to waste, I’m putting it all in a lawn bag for my mother in law.

It all still smells great, but I’m real curious about the changes through a proper cure. My 1st batch I F’d up completely. It was potent but tasted like shxt.

You will probably need more jars, You say you have some quart jars ? You will probably need some. I filled 22, 32ounce jars so be prepared. Have you heard of drying using the Low and Slow method ? It works GREAT. I will try to find the link if you want to read up on it.

You will probably need more jars, You say you have some quart jars ? You will probably need some. I filled 22, 32ounce jars so be prepared. Have you heard of drying using the Low and Slow method ? It works GREAT. I will try to find the link if you want to read up on it.
Yeah I should have plenty of jars. I’ve been watching Emilyas thread talking about low and slow, I’ll do it eventually. We’re going to refinishing our basement so while that’s going on I’m going to find a used fridge. I’d like to seal the anteroom and have a cloning area etc...big plans with no time.

Man it looks great, and you can still type!

My vote is to hang around, you don't have do be a post whore or anything. I usually just stalk here and have pretty much been doing that cause been busy for a bit.

Good advice on the drying. Don't rush things, you will get there. My vote on the dry cure is a longer dry/cure with more burping vs spending money on any humidity pack.

Congrads again, be proud.

Man it looks great, and you can still type!

My vote is to hang around, you don't have do be a post whore or anything. I usually just stalk here and have pretty much been doing that cause been busy for a bit.

Good advice on the drying. Don't rush things, you will get there. My vote on the dry cure is a longer dry/cure with more burping vs spending money on any humidity pack.

Congrads again, be proud.
Thanks nobody! ...Yeah but the color of my fn toe still isn’t quite right lol...Post whore, that’s funny. I pretty much am, my 1st journal was only 5 pages lol. Must be the covid :lot-o-toke:

I already ordered the packs. I tried without them last time and the stuff never did really burn right. I know that wasn’t the reason but I’m just trying to eliminate excuses.

Well I had my 1st cure f up already. I left the light on last night. It’s only a 60w cfl no where near the plants, but still pisses me off. It was like 7hrs. :confused:
Don't worrie about it Fudo, I left my light on for days while my harvest laid under the lights so a few hours shouldn't matter.

Good morning. Got BM 1 done, took 3 1/2hrs. If I do this myself I might be done before it’s dry lol. Took a lot longer than I thought but rewarding. It truly is trim jail. I got most 5 finger leaves at the stem and knocked the tips off everything else. Doesn’t look too bad.

Got a nice little pile of accidentals going and a pile that’s been drying a couple days. A few buds have been drying for 5 days which is good because I’m almost out. This little bits all I got left, so it’s right on time. I got a half ounce of accidents and the plants don’t have a dent. :blunt:

My humidity at the filter is 52% and at the ceiling is 45%. Should I try and raise it? Or is it ok as is @Duggan ?

I know leaving the sugar leaves on would help but I don’t want to smoke them and I’m limited to when I can trim. I don’t need to rush the dry but they do need to be ready for jars as soon as they’re done.
AEFFDA56-43A6-4F9D-8F86-07405853EDF5.png
2E150856-E5FB-4737-8516-B9069B12BB77.jpeg
8181879C-77EC-4276-8060-5D1DC3B3F074.jpeg
72EF880F-C178-4C43-9172-67CD64630DC5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom