Fudo’s Organic RQS Blue Mystic & SM Jack Herrer Under COBs

It’s raining and it’s helping. 67F 55%H. Now it just needs to stay there. The big bud in the picture is a lower AP I broke off April 16. It doesn’t burn very well but I’m pretty high. All brain no body. My buddy took the other BM 2 bud that I broke off then and dried it with a heat lamp. He’s taking a nap right now lol. I’m very hopeful.
6A714BA2-7E15-4DB0-8CAD-A99779A099E7.jpeg

Good morning. Today is day 3 of drying. The outsides of the buds are pretty dry. A light squeeze and they compress and stay that way. But they’re solid. The humidity average is right at 50%. I say all this because I’m not sure the best way to know when they go in jars. A certain amount of time at a specific humidity? I know the twig snap method but some of those branches are pretty fat and so are the buds...

@Duggan you were right. With the exhaust set on medium and nothing else on, it’s holding at 50% for now.
Yup, good to hear bud... :high-five:
Wow, two pages behind already . Yes Fudo, anywhere from 40 to 60%RH is totally fine for drying/hanging your produce. About 4 days into the dry , take a bud and try to smoke a 'J'. If it burns ok without too much messin around, the produce is then ready to weigh and get into the jars. Any more questions,..please ask ok. Once again i'm sorry for the delay getting back to you. Jeesh, some of these journals are zooming along.
Cheers bud and enjoy your day. :high-five:

Yup, good to hear bud... :high-five:
Wow, two pages behind already . Yes Fudo, anywhere from 40 to 60%RH is totally fine for drying/hanging your produce. About 4 days into the dry , take a bud and try to smoke a 'J'. If it burns ok without too much messin around, the produce is then ready to weigh and get into the jars. Any more questions,..please ask ok. Once again i'm sorry for the delay getting back to you. Jeesh, some of these journals are zooming along.
Cheers bud and enjoy your day. :high-five:
Thanks and don’t worry about it. I’m trying to keep up with too many also. It won’t burn in a J but if I cut it up fine and let it sit for a few it burns loosely in a pipe fine. Smells and tastes fruity already. I’m assuming this will go away then come back.

Do you have a hygrometer for your jar or bag Fudo? I'm experiencing fast drying here this week so I'm getting them in jars and bags sooner than later. I can burp to get moisture out better than putting back lost moisture.
Yeah got 1 for each jar. That’s what I was thinking. So I’m going to trim one off the branches and put it in jars with the hygrometer. If the humidity is sky high I’ll wait on the others and put it in a paper bag. I’ve also read people putting it straight in paper bags. Idk. Just don’t want it to dry to fast.

Yeah got 1 for each jar. That’s what I was thinking. So I’m going to trim one off the branches and put it in jars with the hygrometer. If the humidity is sky high I’ll wait on the others and put it in a paper bag. I’ve also read people putting it straight in paper bags. Idk. Just don’t want it to dry to fast.
Yea, you have a good idea there. I just barely caught one of mind in time for it to have a nice cure. Had to bring rh up a couple points. The 3 others are safe and burping their rh down.

JH 2 was the driest so I started with her. She could use another day or so so I stopped. I kinda figured but wanted to see if I had enough jars. I do not. I may have enough quart jars to make up the difference, it’ll be close. We’ll see what the humidity in that jar is tomorrow morning.
BECAAC1F-5E81-4428-BB9A-48E33B4D83AE.jpeg
6B3D6C33-A81D-467E-B100-9423194FFDFD.jpeg

My experiment said they’re not ready. When I went to bed last night the jar humidity was 60%. When I woke up it was 66%. I gave the jar a shake and the buds came apart ok but had to shake pretty hard. I set it down and the humidity immediately shot up to 74% and stayed there. So out of the jar and into the box they go. I’ll try again tomorrow. It gets pretty cold in there at night with no heater or lights on. I’m sure that’s a contributing factor to the color of the flowers.
DFE278BF-1A39-48B5-A773-423E08C7A411.jpeg
DFA1BAD9-774C-4D9B-9B8B-1A65BC77C666.jpeg

Good morning. Got BM 2-12.5oz & BM 1-7oz done. JH 2 finished at 11oz. So for the 3 plants that’s roughly 30oz. I’ll weigh it all again after it cures awhile but holy shxt, more than I was expecting.

BM 1 is taking up the most space and weighs the least. I attribute that mostly to inconsistent light. But she was my stretchiest and slowest grower. She got me high though lol.

With the tops off the jars it’s holding at 66%H. I’ll keep an eye on it.
F162B2EE-F901-4179-A1B9-11E2D63C5C04.jpeg
AF366B3E-4B75-4256-81D2-97BF10D35A63.jpeg
EB114864-2074-453C-A35C-2DD39BF4D54E.jpeg
746B9D54-93B6-4DAE-80E9-38C2298894E0.jpeg
BDDCD208-9623-4BC2-9452-B7D00ACDD707.jpeg

Awesome weights Fudo! Man they look good in jars huh?
Heck yeah! Wish I had another gallon jar though. I can’t find a cheap single one anywhere. I should have just enough quart jars to cover it though.

Back
Top Bottom