Fuel D.OG, Hydroponics, By Gwhunran 2023

Fuel D.OG
Day 7 since flip.

Everything running normally inside the grow area. A water supply line feeding the grow is leaking externally. I have water available but it's leaking fast the whole time it's turned on. I can fix it. I must go get parts tomorrow.

The plants are drinking hard and a small amount of PH down is being added each day, more to compensate for the +8 water I top up the reservoir with.

Stretching is well underway.

FDOG Day 7 Flower (1).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 7 flower.

FDOG Day 7 Flower (3).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 7 flower.

FDOG Day 7 Flower (2).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 7 flower.

Fuel D.OG
Day 8 since flip.

Grow room running normally.

External water line repaired. Better than before.

Plants are drinking heavily and stretching faster.

These plants already stink.

CO2 bucket slowing down on it's seventh day.

FDOG Day 8 Flower (1).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 8 flower.

FDOG Day 8 Flower (3).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 8 flower. With flash.

FDOG Day 8 Flower (4).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 8 flower. No flash.

FDOG Day 8 Flower (2).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 8 flower.

Thanks for joining in. These are supposed to grow tall. The ones on the front and left are not stretching as much as the ones on the back and right yet. But the ones on the left and front are jammed packed with shoots just waiting to launch. Very thick stemmed.

I would have never expected that. My hydro girls just stink like weed. :rolleyes: :cheesygrinsmiley: The Fuel D.OG in soil in the garage has me looking around for the fuel leak.:hmmmm: .:cheesygrinsmiley:
Nothing like the different weeds smells I use to get . Never grew any with the diesel smell yet . Girls are looking great .

Thanks West. I'm still moving the extra Fuel D.OG plant in soil from the sunshine to the tent at dusk. I've got a few more weeks before I up pot it to it's final home. A pot that I can't just move back and forth on a whim. I usually give the plants away, but no takers on this run, so I'll just grow it myself. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Extra FDOG is soil..JPG
Extra Fuel D.OG plant in soil. Hanging out with the other herbs and veggies.

Thanks West. I'm still moving the extra Fuel D.OG plant in soil from the sunshine to the tent at dusk. I've got a few more weeks before I up pot it to it's final home. A pot that I can't just move back and forth on a whim. I usually give the plants away, but no takers on this run, so I'll just grow it myself. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Extra FDOG is soil..JPG
Extra Fuel D.OG plant in soil. Hanging out with the other herbs and veggies.
She loves that sunshine, I’d keep her to . North winds here 20 plus mph, winter came back 47 f .

Fuel D. OG
Day nine since flip.

Everything running fine in the grow room. The CO2 bucket now on it's eighth day is still bubbling enough for another day.

Reservoir change today. Added recommended amounts of GH three part liquid nutes for 17 gallons, plants in Transition. PHed to 5.5-6.0, added 60ml Cal-mag+.

The plants are stretching fast. The de-humidifier is running alot. It's amazing how much they drink in hydro when the humidity is kept in the desired range. Once they a get a little size to them, that is.

FDOG Day 9 Flower (1).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day nine flower.

FDOG Day 9 Flower (5).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day nine flower. No flash.

FDOG Day 9 Flower (4).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day nine flower. With flash.

FDOG Day 9 Flower (2).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day nine flower.

She loves that sunshine, I’d keep her to . North winds here 20 plus mph, winter came back 47 f .
It rained a lot yesterday and it's supposed to rain even more tomorrow. Temps aren't bad but the nights are still into the low 40sF/7sC. So I keep them in at night for a couple more weeks.

Fuel D.OG
Day 10 since flip.

The grow room is running normally.
The AC in this room is cooling both this room and the Acapulco Gold room. It's in re-circulation mode vice vented mode.
The plants are drinking and stretching a lot. The back and right plants are taking over, stretching more than the front and left plants.

The CO2 bucket is still slowly bubbling. Tomorrows day ten on the bucket.

The de-humidifier tank is about half full and emptied during the bi daily checks.

FDOG Day 10 Flower (1).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 10 flower.

FDOG Day 10 Flower (4).JPG

FDOG Day 10 Flower (3).JPG

FDOG Day 10 Flower (2).JPG

Fuel D.OG
Day 11 since flip.

Everything running normally in the room.

The plants are still stretching hard. Some shoots are at the 2nd screen but not long enough to move into other more open areas. They should stretch some more.

The reservoir requires quite a bit of top up each day. The de-humidifier is running a lot.

The light was raised to 25"/64cm above the 2nd screen. Power level still at 400w/600w and measured 42k lux at the 2nd screen.

FDOG Day 11 Flower (1).JPG

Fuel D.OG Day 11 flower.

FDOG Day 11 Flower (2).JPG

Fuel D.OG Day 11 flower.

FDOG Day 11 Flower (3).JPG

Fuel D.OG Day 11 flower.

Fuel D.OG
Day 12 since flip.
The grow room is running normally.

The CO2 bucket is bubbling away.

The plants are drinking and stretching heavily. I'm still moving the stalks around on the 2nd screen trying to anticipate best light coverage.

FDOG Day 12 Flower (1).JPG

Fuel D.OG, Day 12 flower.

FDOG Day 12 Flower (5).JPG

FDOG Day 12 Flower (4).JPG

FDOG Day 12 Flower (3).JPG

FDOG Day 12 Flower (2).JPG

Fuel D.OG
Day 13 since flip.

The grow area is running normally.

The plants are drinking hard and I am still moving branches around hoping for the best. They are showing no signs of ill health.

The light power was bumped up to 425w/600w. Height unchanged.

The reservoir PH is holding steady between top up each afternoon. Just adding 5ml or so of PH down to 17 gallons. I think it drops overnight and is perfect during each morning check.

FDOG Day 13 Flower (1).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 13 flower.

FDOG Day 13 Flower (3).JPG

FDOG Day 13 Flower (2).JPG

Fuel D.OG
Day 14 since flip.

Everything in the grow area is running normally.

The plants are drinking heavily and I'm still moving them in the 2nd screen for even light distribution.

The light was verified at 25inches/63.5cm above the 2nd screen. Power level was increased to 450w/600w. Measured at center 2nd screen equaled 45k LUX.

The CO2 bucket is still bubbling away.

Some trimming was also done on this side for light penetration and removal of material in perpetual shade.

FDOG Day 14 Flower (1).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 14 flower.

FDOG Day 14 Flower (4).JPG

FDOG Day 14 Flower (3).JPG

FDOG Day 14 Flower (2).JPG

Back
Top Bottom