FutRfarmers First Grow With QB's & Doc's High Brix

The NL was a heavy weight also. The smells going up were citrus and fruity from the BB and dank pungent smells from the NL and LSD had citrus and fresh skunk smell. This is going to be fun. I will be bud washing the Amnesia lemon. The best was when I told my wife I had to manicure the buds when they dry before gong into the jars for cure :laugh: I've been paroled from trim jail for now

BB’ s main cola, mind you I’m 6 ft 215, my arms aren’t short, this thing was heavy
6FB6A9F1-061A-4959-89EA-7755D73E397B.jpeg

Looking great farmer! You got the drying tent/areas dialed in? You want them to dry as slow as possible. When I hang dry, its usually 4-5 days. Neiko somehow gets his to go 10 days. Exhaust fan on but circulating fans off. Temps around 60-65 and th 50-60. Check often. You don't want them crisping up on you real quick.

:passitleft:

Looking great farmer! You got the drying tent/areas dialed in? You want them to dry as slow as possible. When I hang dry, its usually 4-5 days. Neiko somehow gets his to go 10 days. Exhaust fan on but circulating fans off. Temps around 60-65 and th 50-60. Check often. You don't want them crisping up on you real quick.

I have the BB in the small tent with exhaust fan but it filled the entire tent so I have the other 2 hanging in the closet which is a large walk in with sliders, circulating fan and humidifier are on in the room but closet doors are closed really all I can do until the amnesia lemon is done, I’m hoping for the best. I check them in the morning and at night :high-five:

Sounds good but 40 rh will dry em quick. The last batch I hung dry was in a very cold space so I had to heat it, that was on a sensor so it cycled on and off, with that brought dry air so I ran the huey and was constantly checking to make sure it wasn't too high or low and making changes. I guess it helps that I work from home a lot, not everyone has that luxury. Low and slow baby! You won't have to worry about them. Next time maybe.....

Sounds good but 40 rh will dry em quick. The last batch I hung dry was in a very cold space so I had to heat it, that was on a sensor so it cycled on and off, with that brought dry air so I ran the huey and was constantly checking to make sure it wasn't too high or low and making changes. I guess it helps that I work from home a lot, not everyone has that luxury. Low and slow baby! You won't have to worry about them. Next time maybe.....

I will be much better prepared I do have a smaller Huey I can stick in there

Only do this when you can monitor and dial it in. You definitely don't want it too moist.
I’ll see how it is today when I get home, I set the humidity to 60 on the one in the room that’s been running the grow, it’s pretty accurate and has humidity control. I can get the temps down to 60 in the room also

Back
Top Bottom