GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks

Well then, you sure don't want to know what the cats are doing next to my plants...💩💩
Wow. That's old-cat cat shit too!

They probably don't realize that they're desecrating their future burial grounds. :straightface:

Good morning GDB hope you are having a nice day like I have here. Your Godberry plant is coming along nicely. She looks to be filling out to me. 🍋
Good day Keith! The Godberry does seem healthy. She's just a little plant! :Rasta:

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!

Here are the New Trick girls on their Flip 56. The Lemon Bubble (front left) will likely be taken down at some point during the week!
NT 5-26-24 F56 tent.JPG

The Blue Cindy (rear) has been sneakily building big stuff!
BC 5-26-25 F56 cola.JPG

---------------------------

I'm trying something a little different with the Phase II girls. I usually wait a couple of weeks after flipping to tidy up the plants. With the 2 FKCs, I cleaned them up this morning and removed all of their constraints. It's their Flip 3.

FKC1:
FKC1 5-26-24 F3 no restraint.JPG

FKC2:
FKC2 5-26-24 F3 no restraint.JPG

I'm wondering if this will keep the plant busy replacing leaves and perhaps inhibit the stretch a bit. That is my hope!

--------------------------

Thanks for your time and have yourselves a joyous Sunday!

PEACE

So far so good today hope yours is too , good job on the clean up , i see your getting more into it than before and it will help , force growth , more air flow ! I guess you had a talk with LB about watering by now :passitleft:
Thanks Smoke. Yeah, LB and I discussed watering and more watering! :Rasta:

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!

Here are the New Trick girls on their Flip 56. The Lemon Bubble (front left) will likely be taken down at some point during the week!
NT 5-26-24 F56 tent.JPG

The Blue Cindy (rear) has been sneakily building big stuff!
BC 5-26-25 F56 cola.JPG

I'm trying something a little different with the Phase II girls. I usually wait a couple of weeks after flipping to tidy up the plants. With the 2 FKCs, I cleaned them up this morning and removed all of their constraints. It's their Flip 3.

FKC1:
FKC1 5-26-24 F3 no restraint.JPG

FKC2:
FKC2 5-26-24 F3 no restraint.JPG

I'm wondering if this will keep the plant busy replacing leaves and perhaps inhibit the stretch a bit. That is my hope!

--------------------------

Thanks for your time and have yourselves a joyous Sunday!

PEACE
:goodjob: no signs of quitting yet! 💪
The lady you share with your buddy 😉 she was in Coco too?

Hello again.

Geesh, there no NBA playoff basketball until 8pm and I've got time on my hands.

What to do? Why not post on fav website!

This morning I got around to smoking the early tester from the Hash Lover. It was another tasty one, somewhat spicy. The effect was not a pronounced at the Lemon Bubble, but it slapped me pretty good for a short while.

I think she'll be fairly nice in the end. :Rasta:

-----------------------

I took off another bit of the Lemon Bubble today in order to scope her. I'm determined to take her once she's mostly cloudy. I want this one with very little amber.

LB 5-26-24 F56 trichs (2).jpg
LB 5-26-24 F56 trichs (3).jpg
LB 5-26-24 F56 trichs (4).jpg
LB 5-26-24 F56 trichs (1).jpg

She's still got quite a bit of clear but I'm gonna' keep a close eye on her. I don't want a bunch of amber sneaking up on me!:)

Who am I trying to kid. I wanted another early tester of the LB. I knew I didn't need to scope her today. So I took much more than I needed for the purpose of scoping her.

She's a frosty one!
LB 5-26-24 F56 tester.JPG

An aside:

A few weeks back I posted this pic on @StoneOtter's thread when I was telling him about how I had planned to pilfer my wife's rectangular planter in order to mainline a weed plant in it. I didn't take it because by the time I went to get it her I saw that she had perennials in there.

1716747633716.png

If I had gotten there sooner and dumped that soil, I think I would have been in deep doo-doo with the wife! :oops:
MrsGDBs plant.JPG

Oh, and check out my new walkway. The old cruddy one in the first pic and the new and improved version in the second!:)

-------------------------

Okay. How much closer have I gotten to game time at 8pm? Geesh. :straightface:

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE

Her lillies are gorgeous!

Are you a basketball only kind of guy? I'm getting used to baseball again and ladie's softball just to keep sports on the TV. There's a race on tonight (6 pm). All this because there's no football on now. But soon!! Happy Smokin'

Her lillies are gorgeous!

Are you a basketball only kind of guy? I'm getting used to baseball again and ladie's softball just to keep sports on the TV. There's a race on tonight (6 pm). All this because there's no football on now. But soon!! Happy Smokin'
No Bode. I like a lot of sports. The NBA playoffs are the real deal, though! It's so much fun to watch when all the players leave all they've got on the court! "Next game be damned, we need to win this game no matter what it takes!"

no signs of quitting yet! 💪
The lady you share with your buddy 😉 she was in Coco too?
Yeah, they've still got a little life in them GV!

Yes, the plant at LB's place was in coco. But we buried her coco root ball into organic soil.
Let us know please?
Shit, I'll have no way of knowing Stone! I have no clue how much these girls would have stretched without my messing with them. (Maybe I should have done one and not the other.)

As of this morning the two FKCs are holding steady at 14 inches; the Godberry is at 8 inches above the soil.
NT P2 5-27-24 F4 eyelevel tent.JPG

I did something this morning that I never thought I'd try. That single runaway branch on the FKC on the right, well I took a pair of needle-nose pliers and pinched that branch to see if I can slow it down.

I don't think actual tools and plants are a good mix in my hands. But I managed to do it and I think I did it correctly! At least nothing broke or slumped over.

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE

Yeah, they've still got a little life in them GV!

Yes, the plant at LB's place was in coco. But we buried her coco root ball into organic soil.

Shit, I'll have no way of knowing Stone! I have no clue how much these girls would have stretched without my messing with them. (Maybe I should have done one and not the other.)

As of this morning the two FKCs are holding steady at 14 inches; the Godberry is at 8 inches above the soil.
NT P2 5-27-24 F4 eyelevel tent.JPG

I did something this morning that I never thought I'd try. That single runaway branch on the FKC on the right, well I took a pair of needle-nose pliers and pinched that branch to see if I can slow it down.

I don't think actual tools and plants are a good mix in my hands. But I managed to do it and I think I did it correctly! At least nothing broke or slumped over.

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE
Well done for crimping the branch without chopping it off. I share your aversion for using tools on plants by my own hand. They are looking great!

It ain't over till it's over!
However, I am willing to concede that she's running out of time....😄⌚

Well done for crimping the branch without chopping it off. I share your aversion for using tools on plants by my own hand. They are looking great!
Thanks Carmen. I could envision that branch falling right past a 90% bend after I released the pliers, looking up at me asking, "What have you done?" But she stayed upright. Whew!

Good morning!

Phase II group on Flip 5.

The two Fat Kid's Cakes moved up to 15 inches above the soil overnight. The Godberry remains stuck at 8 inches.
NT P2 5-28-24 F5 tent.JPG

NT P2 5-28-24 F5 tent above.JPG

GB is short but she seems proud! :Rasta:

----------------------

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE

Back
Top Bottom