GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks

Thanks, I do not feed every day only when the pot is dry but now, I will feed water feed as needed. I know it sounded like a stupid question but with PB I feed every time I watered as needed (dry pot). Thanks again. 🍋
It was a good question Keith! If I were trying out new nutrients I too would try to pick the brains of those who had used them before. Since I'm using them for the first time, you'll have the benefit of observing both the good and bad choices I might make. It's a win-win for you! :)

Hello again gang!

It's Flip + 52 for the New Trick girls. No pics today but...

Yesterday I got around to smoking some of the early, early testers I took from the Lemon Bubble plant. I was quite pleased with the experience. The weed already has a nice taste! It's not at all harsh. The effect is wonderful -- a nice heady buzz that energizes and increases alertness! After smoking the tester bud I decided that I'm going to take the LB down a little early. I will not be waiting on a lot of amber. Once she gets to mostly cloudy, the LB is coming down!

Smoking the testers also prompted me to take a few shots of the LB's trichs.

LB 5-21-24 F51 trichs.jpg
LB 5-21-24 F51 trichs2.jpg
LB 5-21-24 F51 trichs3.jpg
LB 5-21-24 F51 trichs4.jpg

One of my "theories" has long been that plants continue to develop amber after they've been cut. I took a few pics of the tester's trichs. The testers were cut from the plant 6 days ago.
LB tester 5-20-24 trichs (1).jpg
LB tester 5-20-24 trichs (2).jpg
LB tester 5-20-24 trichs (3).jpg
LB tester 5-20-24 trichs (4).jpg

The pics seem to bear out my theory, as there's more amber on the testers than on the living plant!

-----------------------------

Broke out the Chef's apron again the other day!
Fresh Batch 5-18-24.jpg

I don't know how I'm gonna' wean folks off of these "super cookies." I'm trying to get rid of a surplus of weed so I pretty much go batshit crazy when I make butter. I use 2 ozs of weed per cup of butter and 3 ozs for a cup and a half of butter. The cookies are zoot bombs! One of my friends tells me he's down to eating just crumbs to make his day!

I went cookieless for 2 weeks in an attempt to get my tolerance level back down. I think it worked! I ate a whole cookie yesterday and spent the day bumbling, stumbling and bumping into shit! :Rasta:

------------------------------

Thanks for your time.

PEACE

I feel for you geezers, living with your analog brains in a digital world. Maybe I'll do a tutorial! 😁

Just add 12 hours. Sure!
Geezin, that's a Benson tune eh?
Good morning all.

Yesterday brought more GJOTY Surprizes!

From CannaPot seeds:

5x Bob's Lambsbread (Lambsbread x Blue Dream)
5x Red Bullz (Grape Gas x White Runtz)
2x Purple Kush (Hindu Kush x Black Domina)

@CannaPot was kind enough to let me substitute seeds of my choosing rather than restrict me to the seeds that were on the prize list. They were slated to send me 5 regular seeds but honored my request to replace those with fems! And the 2 Purple Kush were bonus seeds!

Thanks so much @CannaPot!

Cannapot prize 5-21-24.jpg
Sweet new genetics! @CannaPot does it up!`

/
Hello again gang!

It's Flip + 52 for the New Trick girls. No pics today but...

Yesterday I got around to smoking some of the early, early testers I took from the Lemon Bubble plant. I was quite pleased with the experience. The weed already has a nice taste! It's not at all harsh. The effect is wonderful -- a nice heady buzz that energizes and increases alertness! After smoking the tester bud I decided that I'm going to take the LB down a little early. I will not be waiting on a lot of amber. Once she gets to mostly cloudy, the LB is coming down!

Smoking the testers also prompted me to take a few shots of the LB's trichs.

LB 5-21-24 F51 trichs.jpg
LB 5-21-24 F51 trichs2.jpg
LB 5-21-24 F51 trichs3.jpg
LB 5-21-24 F51 trichs4.jpg

One of my "theories" has long been that plants continue to develop amber after they've been cut. I took a few pics of the tester's trichs. The testers were cut from the plant 6 days ago.
LB tester 5-20-24 trichs (1).jpg
LB tester 5-20-24 trichs (2).jpg
LB tester 5-20-24 trichs (3).jpg
LB tester 5-20-24 trichs (4).jpg

The pics seem to bear out my theory, as there's more amber on the testers than on the living plant!

-----------------------------

Broke out the Chef's apron again the other day!
Fresh Batch 5-18-24.jpg

I don't know how I'm gonna' wean folks off of these "super cookies." I'm trying to get rid of a surplus of weed so I pretty much go batshit crazy when I make butter. I use 2 ozs of weed per cup of butter and 3 ozs for a cup and a half of butter. The cookies are zoot bombs! One of my friends tells me he's down to eating just crumbs to make his day!

I went cookieless for 2 weeks in an attempt to get my tolerance level back down. I think it worked! I ate a whole cookie and spent the day bumbling, stumbling and bumping into shit! :Rasta:

------------------------------

Thanks for your time.

PEACE
Awesome Zoot Bombs! However I'm really interested in the music on the list?

Geezin, that's a Benson tune eh?
LMAO! Close, Stone. But I fear you're slipping further and further into geezerdom! 😁
Sweet new genetics! @CannaPot does it up!`
I'm keen on that Red Bullz, Stone! I went through a stage in my youth where I consumed quite a bit of Schlitz's Red Bull malt liquor and...oh well, it's just silly nostalgia! 🤪
Awesome Zoot Bombs! However I'm really interested in the music on the list?
I was too, when I saw the byline on that story! Then I forgot I wanted to read it and threw the paper away! :straightface:

I'm going to see if I can sneak a peek on the WAPO's online site. Every now and then they'll let me read a story for free in the hopes that I'll subscribe.

LMAO! Close, Stone. But I fear you're slipping further and further into geezerdom! 😁
I can hear his dancing fingers wail gently away on that guitar! Ah huh! Do do! do do!
it's just silly nostalgia! 🤪
Not silly in my head! Look how much Panama Red folks have grown around here! And Gold! All blasts from the past and nice! There's bunch that value seeds that are so old they barely germ.

Hello all.

It's Day 53 for the Phase II group and they've already got that "flipped" look!

They spent 8 hours in the dark on Tuesday, 10 hours in the dark last night and tonight they'll be under 12 hours of darkness. But that "look" they get when you first flip them, well they've already got that. :Rasta:

NT P2 5-23-24 D53 post 10hr dark.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE

🫡

Hello again all.

It's Flip + 53 for the New Trick trio and I just wanted to drop a pic for the day.

NT 5-23-24 F53 tent.jpg

I've been paying so much attention to the Lemon Bubble (front left) that I just noticed today that the Blue Cindy in the rear in really building some massive buds! The next time she's out of the tent I'll get some pics of them.

According to the breeder estimates, the Hash Lover front right is supposed to be the first to finish. I don't think it will be but I don't want anything sneaking up on me. So I cut off a bit of her to put under the scope.

HL 5-23-24 F53 trichs (4).jpg
HL 5-23-24 F53 trichs (1).jpg
HL 5-23-24 F53 trichs (2).jpg

HL 5-23-24 F53 trichs (3).jpg

She's still got some time to go.

But who am I kidding? I was so pleased with the early, early tester I sampled from the Lemon Bubble that I decided to grab a taste of the HL, as well. So I cut off much more than was required merely to put her under the scope.

HL 5-23-24 F53 tester1.jpg

HL 5-23-24 F53 tester.jpg

I'll let you know the results!

------------------------

Thanks for your time.

PEACE

Hello again all.

It's Flip + 53 for the New Trick trio and I just wanted to drop a pic for the day.

NT 5-23-24 F53 tent.jpg

I've been paying so much attention to the Lemon Bubble (front left) that I just noticed today that the Blue Cindy in the rear in really building some massive buds! The next time she's out of the tent I'll get some pics of them.

According to the breeder estimates, the Hash Lover front right is supposed to be the first to finish. I don't think it will be but I don't want anything sneaking up on me. So I cut off a bit of her to put under the scope.

HL 5-23-24 F53 trichs (4).jpg
HL 5-23-24 F53 trichs (1).jpg
HL 5-23-24 F53 trichs (2).jpg

HL 5-23-24 F53 trichs (3).jpg

She's still got some time to go.

But who am I kidding? I was so pleased with the early, early tester I sampled from the Lemon Bubble that I decided to grab a taste of the HL, as well. So I cut off much more than was required merely to put her under the scope.

HL 5-23-24 F53 tester1.jpg

HL 5-23-24 F53 tester.jpg

I'll let you know the results!

------------------------

Thanks for your time.

PEACE
They definitely been packing it on! Enjoy the testers :Rasta:
What's your preference or what do you look for as a harvest indicator?
Also do you ever find your tester being stronger then your finished bud?

I ate a whole cookie yesterday and spent the day bumbling, stumbling and bumping into shit! :Rasta:
I eat a third of a gram of decarbed weed powder to do that same thing...:lot-o-toke:
( for a low-calorie zoot😁)

The New Trick ladies are looking great, GDB..💚
I just noticed today that the Blue Cindy in the rear in really building some massive buds!
Have you seen that Hash Lover?😳

Back
Top Bottom