GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks

Hello gang!

On their 54th day above soil, it's officially Flip 1 for the Phase II girls! Last night was their first under 12 hours of darkness.

NT P2 5-24-24 D54 F1 tent above.jpg
NT P2 5-24-24 D54 F1 tent.jpg

The Godberry (rear) remains squat. Her day 53 came and went and she did not copy Carcasses plant and double in size overnight! 😁

---------------------------

Super plants and great pictures. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
Thanks brother Keith!
They definitely been packing it on! Enjoy the testers :Rasta:
What's your preference or what do you look for as a harvest indicator?
Also do you ever find your tester being stronger then your finished bud?
Thanks GV. I'm not set on a particular trait at harvest time. Sometimes I take them with little to no amber. Sometimes I wait for a significant amount of amber. And sometimes amber sneaks up on me when I'm looking the other way! I like energetic bud as well as bud that says, "Sit your ass down somewhere!" I guess my fav is somewhere in between those two edges.

I can't say I've had a tester that was stronger than the finished bud. But I've had a few testers that seemed to be just as strong as the finished product. 🧐
I eat a third of a gram of decarbed weed powder to do that same thing...:lot-o-toke:
( for a low-calorie zoot😁)
How to you eat it? Straight, no chaser?
The New Trick ladies are looking great, GDB..💚
Thanks Carcass!
Have you seen that Hash Lover?😳
I have. But wait until you see a shot of what Blue Cindy is packing on! :Rasta:
That is a thing, isn't it!
It certainly seems to be. They do it consistently, shortly after being flipped. 👀

--------------------------

Thanks for taking a moment to visit.

PEACE

Oops. I meant to include this for my records.

Phase II height at flip:

Fat Kid's Cake -- both 13 inches above the soil.
Godberry -- 7 inches above the soil.

Hello grow group!

A few days ago I asked my buddy LB to send me some pics of the remote Cosmic Lights that's on his property. He responded by sending me some cruddy, out-of-focus pics in a format (heic extension) that I could not upload to 420.

Luckily when I called him to let him know that his pictures stunk, his daughter was at his house. I asked if she could take some pics and send them since, unlike her dad's, her cell phone was made in this century. 😁

So here is the remote Cosmic Lights on her Day 54 and her 9th day in the ground outdoors.
CL 5-24-24 D54 D9 in ground2.JPEG

CL 5-24-24 D54 D9 in ground.JPEG

I told LB that she looked a little droopy and asked him if he had been watering her. He said he watered her this morning, which could explain the somewhat droopy appearance.

She doesn't seem to have grown much taller. However, she does look like she's starting to fill in all those sections that I thinned out before putting her in the ground.

So far, so good -- I guess. :Rasta:

BTW, that poodle lingering in the background of the second pic is totally adorable. Better yet, she seems to really like me! Whenever I'm there and she's around she'll come and lay right under my feet! I truly get off on "I like you" dog vibes! Woof! :Rasta:

Her day 53 came and went and she did not copy Carcasses plant and double in size overnight! 😁
Damn! I'd of lost that bet...but her and the 2 big ones are looking happy as can be👍
How to you eat it? Straight, no chaser?
I powder the decarbed weed in a spice grinder, then I put it in #00 capsules- 330 mg (.33g) of decarbed weed will give you a pretty good, long lasting buzz..I decarbed / powdered an oz, so I'm set for a little while...
I took a whole gram once- that was toooo much.. :lot-o-toke:
She doesn't seem to have grown much taller.
She looks good n healthy- and she's got plenty of time to get taller before nature does the 12/12 thing....😁
If he's just watering the dirt that filled the hole, the whole area could use a soaking.
It looks like sandy soil, so over watering won't ever be a problem, but it looks dry as a bone right now..I'd water a 3 foot circle around the plant...my plants both have a bubbler next to them, which come on @ a trickle every other day for 15 minutes, so the bubblers keep the whole plant area a little damp, and vegging in-the-ground cannabis prefers things on the moist side...
just my 2 cents....👍

Hello gang!

All of the P2 girls are acknowledging that they received the Flip memo! I was somewhat surprised this morning to realize the Fat Kid's Cake on the left is nearly a full inch taller than she was yesterday. She's now just a tad under 14 inches. That was fast!

I turned up the @ViparSpectra XS3000 Pros from 50 to 60% this morning. DLI sits around 32.

P2 clones 5-25-24 D10 in solo (2).JPG

-----------------------------

In the 2x2, the two strongest clones have started ascending!

NT P2 5-25-24 F2 tent.JPG
P2 clones 5-25-24 D10 in solo (1).JPG

I need to start "planning" how to grow these!

-----------------------------

@InTheShed and @Carcass, thanks for your feedback on the outdoor CL. I passed along your observations about watering to LB and he's on it!

------------------------------

As always, love having you around!

PEACE

From slow to full blown flip good job and the buds are coming ! Laughing out loud at the highgens going on Makes for a good start of the day , Be cool ! Its a thing here GDB lol
Thanks Smoke! I'm glad to help your day get started well. Hope it continues that way! :Rasta:

plants are looking great GDB are you going to swick the new clones or just soil or something completely new
The reply to con's question is HERE.

I'm slowly but surely getting my act together! :Rasta:

I powder the decarbed weed in a spice grinder, then I put it in #00 capsules- 330 mg (.33g) of decarbed weed will give you a pretty good, long lasting buzz..I decarbed / powdered an oz, so I'm set for a little while...
I took a whole gram once- that was toooo much..
They'll be a report upcoming on my trying this, Carcass!

Thanks. :thanks:

All of the P2 girls are acknowledging that they received the Flip memo!
They're looking good this morning, GDB! The stretch is going to be interesting...and, it's the last chance for that little one to make a big move...:cheesygrinsmiley:
I need to start "planning" how to grow these!
That's a lot of plants!
Is the lazy meter ok with them..?
Sweet!- I think you'll like it- one thing- it takes about 4 hours to kick in, so plan your day accordingly*
...lasts apx. 5 hours..

*or, if you're like me, you're zooted most of the time anyhow, so don't even worry about it..:ganjamon:

They're looking good this morning, GDB! The stretch is going to be interesting...and, it's the last chance for that little one to make a big move...:cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Carcass. I thought about the surprising stretch on the one FKC and then remembered that I had sorta' eased them into 12/12. That fact makes the stretch a bit more understandable.
That's a lot of plants!
Is the lazy meter ok with them..?
The hell with the Lazy-Meter. I'm hemorrhaging money over here, on a fixed income. The vehicles are eating their share of the pie and I've also got a crew working on my house's exterior and on my cement walkway.

Soon, I won't be able to afford to do anything but grow weed. The meter will have to abide!
Sweet!- I think you'll like it- one thing- it takes about 4 hours to kick in, so plan your day accordingly*
...lasts apx. 5 hours..

*or, if you're like me, you're zooted most of the time anyhow, so don't even worry about it..
Yes, to the last line in your post. We're distant relatives!

I would say I'm only not zooted when I wake up in the morning, but if I eat one of my cookies too late in the previous day, I sometimes wake up still buzzing! :Rasta:

Hello grow group!

A few days ago I asked my buddy LB to send me some pics of the remote Cosmic Lights that's on his property. He responded by sending me some cruddy, out-of-focus pics in a format (heic extension) that I could not upload to 420.

Luckily when I called him to let him know that his pictures stunk, his daughter was at his house. I asked if she could take some pics and send them since, unlike her dad's, her cell phone was made in this century. 😁

So here is the remote Cosmic Lights on her Day 54 and her 9th day in the ground outdoors.
CL 5-24-24 D54 D9 in ground2.JPEG

CL 5-24-24 D54 D9 in ground.JPEG

I told LB that she looked a little droopy and asked him if he had been watering her. He said he watered her this morning, which could explain the somewhat droopy appearance.

She doesn't seem to have grown much taller. However, she does look like she's starting to fill in all those sections that I thinned out before putting her in the ground.

So far, so good -- I guess. :Rasta:

BTW, that poodle lingering in the background of the second pic is totally adorable. Better yet, she seems to really like me! Whenever I'm there and she's around she'll come and lay right under my feet! I truly get off on "I like you" dog vibes! Woof! :Rasta:
She's looking good! so a family member, I won't mention his or her name, waters plants by splashing water on top of the soil and stops when it's covered. Every time. She might need you to visit more often.

Thanks. :thanks:
We do that but putting it 00 caps is luxurious! Great idea @Carcass !

I would say I'm only not zooted when I wake up in the morning, but if I eat one of my cookies to late in the previous day, I sometimes wake up still buzzing! :Rasta:

When I ate the whole gram (around 5 pm), I woke up waayyy zooted the next morning.

I had a 9:00 am appt. that day, but I didn't want to drive till about 11:30...that was the stonedest I'd been in a lonnng time...it was just a little too much...😬🤏

Thanks, Stone- and, coincidentally, a 00 cap stuffed full of decarbed cannabis powder weighs .33-.38g (close enough)...

You could probably get away with eating 2, but 3, I think, would be a bit "heavy"😵‍💫

She's looking good! so a family member, I won't mention his or her name, waters plants by splashing water on top of the soil and stops when it's covered. Every time. She might need you to visit more often.
That dog doesn't live there Stone, if that's the family member you're talking about! That's LB's daughter's dog, although LB does dog-sit her quite often.

And I sincerely hope that that mangy-looking, good-for-nothin' pooch ain't pissing on our plant! 😁

Ooh, a sudden change of attitude?
Isn't it great! A taste-free, smoke-free, vape-free lo-cal zoot capsule! I'm so looking forward to trying some!

I'll probably do a gram just to confirm Carcasses findings! :Rasta:

And I sincerely hope that that mangy-looking, good-for-nothin' pooch ain't pissing on our plant! 😁
Well then, you sure don't want to know what the cats are doing next to my plants...💩💩

I'll probably do a gram just to confirm Carcasses findings! :Rasta:
Ha!- I'd recommend trying it in the morning- late afternoon was definitely the wrong time...

Back
Top Bottom