GDB's Auto Array

Learned that with the last one (PL) just when I felt like pulling it back, feeding it more was actually the right move.
Have found a sweet spot with the current WC and am only at 5g MC + 1g SC. It loves it there but I have a bit of wiggle room to go up if needed.

And I agree with you guys, sometimes autos are funky no matter what, and that pheno might just be another weird one with spots that will go away.
You probably have a wonky pheno that's got some funky genetics.
That is my thought, MrS, though my term for this auto was "stupid", wonky works for me too. :Rasta:

Learned that with the last one (PL) just when I felt like pulling it back, feeding it more was actually the right move.
Have found a sweet spot with the current WC and am only at 5g MC + 1g SC. It loves it there but I have a bit of wiggle room to go up if needed.
Like any fert, the more you use it and understand the limitations of the product the better off you are. :thumb: for finding the sweet spot.

Hello grow gang.

A quick update today, featuring my Afghani Mass. I had her out today for some training and defoliation. She's on day 56 and being fed 3.7g of Mega Crop.

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

Either later on today or tomorrow I'll make an announcement about my new invention to aid in growing! It's going to be BIG!

Later!

While we wait for the announcement I'd say you could easily bump the MC (to 3.8 or god forbid even 3.9!) as it's harder to play catch-up once it's really in flower. I'd be at 4.5 at this point if it were mine.
You are correct, InThe. She'll be bumped up to 4g tomorrow morning! :Rasta:

You are correct, InThe. She'll be bumped up to 4g tomorrow morning! :Rasta:
@InTheShed, I screwed up again. Checked my notes and saw that I've been feeding the AM 4.5g of Mega Crop since Nov. 5th. I quickly scanned my notes before I did the previous update. Unfortunately I was reading from next to the last page! :Rasta:

M

Hello growers.

Time for the announcement of my new invention!

It's fairly self-explanatory. You use it during that critical period between when you've buried and seed in soil and are waiting for it to break through.

Start with a 16.9 ounce bottle of purified water.

P1030804.JPG

Using a sharp object (I used my pointy scissors), punch a tiny hole in the top. (This pic is of the prototype, and that hole might be a little to big. :Rasta:)

P1030805.JPG

That is a GDB Dribbler!

I can feel the jaws dropping all over the forum! Thank you, thank you.

Honestly speaking, it was a certain amount of envy and competitiveness that inspired me to invent this. Several members have patent-pending items widely in use by other members. @InTheShed has shedrocks and @MrSauga has the saugaview. I want those guys to know that a new inventor is among us, and he can do more than gather rocks or aim a camera downward.

And I won't be seeking a patent! :Rasta:

:bravo: GDB Dribbler™

Yours sounds like a lot more fun, but I have a bag of pipettes that I totally love. They're going to bury me with them.
1605239445096.png
So...you won't be using a GDB Dribbler? I should have anticipated this reaction from you.

I don’t love too many posts, GDB. But that gets a heart from the DAB.
When will they be ready for shipment!?
Huh, I don't see a heart, DAB. I just see a thumbs up. I reply to your question after you fix that. :Rasta:

Gotta say, your spotty leaves look like spider mite damage where I’m standin’. Just for good measure check the underside of your leaves with a loupe looking for little white and black critters.. I just dealt with that particular borg... not the worst thing in the world.

got any more photos of the problem child in question?

Huh, I don't see a heart, DAB. I just see a thumbs up. I reply to your question after you fix that. :Rasta:
Oh, Shit! My bad DAB, you did love it. My sincere apologies.

To answer your question, the items have already shipped. There is an international distribution network and they can be bought at numerous local retailers as single units, in packs of six and packs of twelve. (Hell, at the big box stores you can find them in packs of 40!)

I will offer the sharp object for the needed modification if you request it. But you'll have to pay the shipping. Won't cost much, it's only going to be a nail.

Let me know. :Rasta:

Gotta say, your spotty leaves look like spider mite damage where I’m standin’. Just for good measure check the underside of your leaves with a loupe looking for little white and black critters.. I just dealt with that particular borg... not the worst thing in the world.

got any more photos of the problem child in question?
I'd have to go outside and dig through to the trash to get a pic of her now, she's history. I just had bad feelings all around about that plant and feel better with her out of the tent. :Rasta:

I'd have to go outside and dig through to the trash to get a pic of her now, she's history. I just had bad feelings all around about that plant and feel better with her out of the tent. :Rasta:
It’s a good move. So many Growers (including myself) don’t know when to just put the kibosh on a plant. I like your no nonsense approach... grow proper or GTFO

Back
Top Bottom