GDB's Auto Array

GDB, have I got something for you...
It’s a cap mechanism I invented, and it fits your bottle. It’s patented so maybe we can work out a deal and combine products? I’ll never share my secret! (Ok It’s 8 smaller holes)
full

GDB, have I got something for you...
It’s a cap mechanism I invented, and it fits your bottle. It’s patented so maybe we can work out a deal and combine products? I’ll never share my secret! (Ok It’s 8 smaller holes)
full
What a nice gadget to be upstaged by, @13goody13!

Back to the drawing board for me. :Rasta:

Well that was a fun way to start my morning having a brew. The ingenuity of the growing community never ceases to amaze me. :laugh: I have an incredibly similar invention for accurately administering ph down to my nutrient solution. Great minds and all that:rofl:

:bravo: GDB Dribbler™

Yours sounds like a lot more fun, but I have a bag of pipettes that I totally love. They're going to bury me with them.
1605239445096.png
Do you use those to get Canna infused oil, Grapeseed/Olive etc. into capsules. I am finding I can only use a syringe for filling caps are only good for making up a batch of Gel Caps once then they get so sticky you cant use them again. These look like just the thing

@InTheShed has shedrocks
Shedrocks were made up by MrS for me. I lay no claim to them. I have a slew of other ® items available though!
I am finding I can only use a syringe for filling caps are only good for making up a batch of Gel Caps once then they get so sticky you cant use them again.
I wash and reuse my syringes over and over again, until the rubber of the plunger wears out. It's just olive or coconut oil so it should wash out with hot water and dish soap.

Shedrocks were made up by MrS for me. I lay no claim to them. I have a slew of other ® items available though!

I wash and reuse my syringes over and over again, until the rubber of the plunger wears out. It's just olive or coconut oil so it should wash out with hot water and dish soap.
I have soaked them in dish water filled them and shot the soapy water out over and over and the stuff is still sticking badly and making me squirt out a bunch when it finally gives. If those other things work I will give it a good try

Do you use those to get Canna infused oil, Grapeseed/Olive etc. into capsules. I am finding I can only use a syringe for filling caps are only good for making up a batch of Gel Caps once then they get so sticky you cant use them again. These look like just the thing
I'm glad Shed jumped in. I've never done capsules so I have no idea. But for the record, I would have tagged him to make him tell you. :blunt:Good thing he did. :p

Hello grow gang.

A quick update today, featuring my Afghani Mass. I had her out today for some training and defoliation. She's on day 56 and being fed 3.7g of Mega Crop.

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

Either later on today or tomorrow I'll make an announcement about my new invention to aid in growing! It's going to be BIG!

Later!
Hi ya Grand Daddy Black, you have some nice plant a growing. Beautiful color. Caught ya later.:passitleft:

I use the hottest water out of the tap and fill a small glass with Dawn and water. I stick the needle in the soapy water and pull the plunger to fill the syringe, then push it to empty. Do that four or five times and it's clean. Then I just rinse all the parts, shake them out, and leave them on counter to dry.
That's what I do. Fill a bowl or small glass half way with soap and Hot water and I push the plunger hard to force the water, soap, and left over oil out into the sink but what I go to use them again they start sticking and the oil shoots out too quick because I am having to force it. I am also using an 8 gage Blunt tip needle or maybe its a 10gage I don't remember off the top of my head but its one or the other I am sure. I just get a new syringe each time but I will give it another shot, Maybe the water wasn't hot enough or I wasn't using enough soap.

Do you grease the sides of the rubber tip of the plunger with olive oil to make it easier to slide in the syringe?
the plunger doesn't come out I guess I could try a little EVOO and put a drop or two down from the top with the plunger pulled up a little then work it a little pressing the plunger up and down

the plunger doesn't come out I guess I could try a little EVOO and put a drop or two down from the top with the plunger pulled up a little then work it a little pressing the plunger up and down
This is what I ordered in Feb. 2018, $7.00 and still works great!
BSTEAN 10ml Syringes 14Ga 1.5 Inch Blunt Tip Needle, Storage Caps - Glue Applicator, Oil Dispensing (Pack of 5)

This is what I ordered in Feb. 2018, $7.00 and still works great!
BSTEAN 10ml Syringes 14Ga 1.5 Inch Blunt Tip Needle, Storage Caps - Glue Applicator, Oil Dispensing (Pack of 5)
I have them in my cart now. The cart is now over $200 total but its all stuff we need or use. Like these , I depend on my caps so anything that makes making them easier I am all in for

Hello grow consortium!

I've got a lot on my plate today, but I'll be trying to provide updates on all of my autos.

I'll begin with my problem child. (I should say my 2nd problem child. The first, my small Stardawg, was tossed a while back.)

Another disappointing Californian Snow is the remaining problem. I was checking her trichs a few days back because I believed she was close to done. I was shocked by what I saw under the microscopic lens. Bugs! Tons of little red Spider Mites crawling among the flowers.

I immediately took her out of the tent and gave her a nook and cranny spray with Neem Oil, covering every area of the plant. I then put her on the back porch where she would be in the dark or in the shadows for the short remainder of her life.

That was 2 days ago. Today, I've set up a set of buckets for bud-washing. I'll be taking the plant down and washing her shortly.

I messed up with this plant at the outset, giving her a bit too much water at an early age. She recovered, but as a result, her growth was stunted. She didn't produce much but her few buds are rock-hard and sticky (hopefully not from spider mite semen:laughtwo:.) I know from past experience that her smoke will be on point (though I'm not sure I'll smoke any).

Que sera, sera.
P1030830.JPG

The last time I grew this strain, I got some kind of genetic mutant that barely grew at all and ended up yielding about 3/4 ounce of straight fire.

According to my seedventory, I have 1 more of these seeds left. Maybe the third run will be the charm! :Rasta:

Be back in a bit!

Hello grow gang. As promised, I'm back.

Let's take a look at three more of the current autos, the Glue Gelato, Stardawg and Green Crack. All 3 are on day 34 and all are being fed 4g of Mega Crop. None has shown any signs of bugs...yet.

GG
She's taking her time throwing out pistils but looks healthy otherwise.

I've got an interesting comparison pic to show you relating to this plant. I'll post it in my next update of the day. :Rasta: (Coming soon!)

gg day 34 c.JPG

GG day 34 a.JPG

SD
She's a petite plant that won't yield that much, but with a strong finish she should be okay.

SD day 34.JPG

SD day 34 a.JPG

GC
Another petite one. I expect about as much from her as I do the SD.

GC day 34 a.JPG

GC day 34 .JPG

Lastly, the Afhan Mass (which I've been mistakenly calling "Afgani Mass" throughout this thread). She's on day 63 and is getting 4.8g of MC. This week I starting adding 1.25g of Sweet Candy.

AM

AM day 63 a.JPG

AM day 63.JPG

Okay, I've covered all but 2 of my current autos. Those last two have been moved to the basement tent and I'll get to them next.

Be back in a bit!

Back
Top Bottom