GDB's Bubblegum Machine

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 11 for the Bubblegum Machine.

I've got early flower clusters on the Black Cherry Pie (right) and the little RQ twin! So there is progress afoot.
BC & RQ twin 5-1-22 F11.jpg

Here's a tent shot.
Bubblegum Tent 5-11-22 F11.jpg

They'll be no lovely, even canopies in this grow. Such is life! :Rasta:

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 11 for the Bubblegum Machine.

I've got early flower clusters on the Black Cherry Pie (right) and the little RQ twin! So there is progress afoot.
BC & RQ twin 5-1-22 F11.jpg

Here's a tent shot.
Bubblegum Tent 5-11-22 F11.jpg

They'll be no lovely, even canopies in this grow. Such is life! :Rasta:

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.
Greetings @Grand Daddy Black, your plants look great and I really liked your brutal training. ;)

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 13 for the Bubblegum Machine.

All of the plants have joined in on the flower cluster party! :)
Bubblegum Tent 5-13-22 F13.jpg

At lights-on tonight all of the Bubblegum group will get their first feed of MC@ 4.75g (up from 4.5). The Grape Ape clone will get her second feed of a @Prescription Blend Flower-Week2 dose. And all will get 8ml of SNS 209.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Hello grow gang.

It's Flip + 15 for the Bubblegum Machine, and things are really starting to pop!

All of the Bubblegum group was fed Friday night @ 4.75g of MC and all responded by heading north! The Grape Ape clone (front right) was fed @Prescription Blend Flower Week 2.
Bubblegum Tent 5-15-22 F15.JPG

Bgum tent 5-15-22 F15.JPG

Enjoy your Sunday!

Peace.

Hello growers.

For a while she was the center of my world, nearly my reason for being. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, and I tried to fulfill her every need and desire.

Then over time, the emotional bonds that so strongly held us together began to unravel.

We drifted apart. Not in a bad way, but clearly the flames of our mutual passion were beginning to ebb.

She's still around and still holds a warm place in my heart, but it's just not the same red-hot passion that had existed before.

The RQ Bubblegum twin on Flip + 16:

RQ twin 5-16-22 F16.jpg

You can't really tell she's a "twin" anymore. As I've said before, I think there has been some commingling underneath the soil.

In this pic she's flanked by her big sister, the Royal Queen Bubblegum XXL from a "normal" seed.

"Here's looking at you kid."

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Hello growers.

For a while she was the center of my world, nearly my reason for being. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, and I tried to fulfill her every need and desire.

Then over time, the emotional bonds that so strongly held us together began to unravel.

We drifted apart. Not in a bad way, but clearly the flames of our mutual passion were beginning to ebb.

She's still around and still holds a warm place in my heart, but it's just not the same red-hot passion that had existed before.

The RQ Bubblegum twin on Flip + 16:

RQ twin 5-16-22 F16.jpg

You can't really tell she's a "twin" anymore. As I've said before, I think there has been some commingling underneath the soil.

In this pic she's flanked by her big sister, the Royal Queen Bubblegum XXL from a "normal" seed.

"Here's looking at you kid."

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.
Looking beautiful jealous of the results your getting

Looking beautiful jealous of the results your getting
Thanks Jay. No need for jealousy, you can do this! :Rasta:
Sorry for the Love Lost GDB , you will check out the roots when this is over want you ? be nice to see a ?mess?
Love lost is quite accurate, Smoke. I don't know that I'll be able to withstand examining her remains. :straightface:
So now it's really just two plants growing in one pot? How prosaic!
It was two plants growing in one pot. Now I think it's morphed into one plant in one pot. Quite prosaic! :laughtwo:

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 18 for the Bubblegum Machine and I've got a thirsty one!

I open the tent this morning and the Kera Bubblegum (back left) is complaining. She's thirsty.
Bubblegum Tent 5-18-22 F18 thirsty kera.jpg

All of the girls are due to get fed at lights-on tonight at 10. But lately, she, and only she, sags mightily before that time arrives. And just as I did a few days back, I give her about .5 gallons of water to hold her over until 10pm when she'll get fed to run-off.

All the others seem to like the watering schedule as is.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Things are moving nicely over here. Who needs pretty even canopies when you have a tent full of happy healthy plants like this. :cheer: Got my pom-poms out for you. I can't do flips, or high kicks, or any moves actually. But I will wave them around like a nutcase and shout "F*CK YEAH GDB!!!!".:laugh:

Buuful man! Awesome greenness in there GDB! THat gal must just run's a bit hotter!

For a while she
I get this. So many strains to explore it's hard not to stray. CHeers bud great growing! :yahoo:

Things are moving nicely over here. Who needs pretty even canopies when you have a tent full of happy healthy plants like this. :cheer: Got my pom-poms out for you. I can't do flips, or high kicks, or any moves actually. But I will wave them around like a nutcase and shout "F*CK YEAH GDB!!!!".:laugh:
Thanks Vet!

If you can manage a split, I'll help you back up! :laughtwo:

Buuful man! Awesome greenness in there GDB! THat gal must just run's a bit hotter!

I get this. So many strains to explore it's hard not to stray. CHeers bud great growing! :yahoo:
Thanks Pbass and thanks for stopping by!

Yeah, I guess expecting multiple strains to remain in sync as far as watering is a bit of a stretch!:Rasta:

They're looking great in there. Have you thought about watering Kera every day, I hate to see her drooping like that in flower. Do you think she just has bigger roots?

On the twin, if it happened again would you try to grow both or cull one?

Hope you and yours are doing well. Looks like summer's coming this weekend ;)

They're looking great in there. Have you thought about watering Kera every day, I hate to see her drooping like that in flower. Do you think she just has bigger roots?

On the twin, if it happened again would you try to grow both or cull one?

Hope you and yours are doing well. Looks like summer's coming this weekend ;)
I hate to see her droop like that too. I'll pay closer attention to her to keep it from happening again. If it takes watering her everyday then that's what I'll do!

Regarding the twin, if lightening strikes twice I really don't know what I'd do. And once again a comment has reminded me of one of my recent posts!

I hope you and yours are in a good place too Budman! Our temperature predictions for this Friday, Saturday and Sunday are highs of 92F, 94 & 90, respectively. So yeah, this must be summer! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

It's Flip + 19 for the Bubblegum Machine and all are looking content. I raised the light up a bit. I didn't have my measuring tape handy but I'm guessing from about 18 inches to around 24 inches. The leaves on the Grape Ape clone (front right) had begun to cower under the light. Raising it brought her leaves back up to the praying position.

Bgum tent 5-19-22 F19.JPG

At some point I'll need to address the Grape Ape clone because she's going to get taller than the all rest. Trying to control her is preferrable to elevating the rest of the plants.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom