Gelato & Super Lemon & Gorilla Glue, Feminized

Happy Easter now to go let my chitlings go run an hunt for eggs
Your so lucky they are still small. My kids look at me like I'm crazy when I hand them their baskets and send them out in the yard, to collect their eggs. They are in their twenties:thedoubletake::rofl:

miss the good old days....

Your so lucky they are still small. My kids look at me like I'm crazy when I hand them their baskets and send them out in the yard, to collect their eggs. They are in their twenties:thedoubletake::rofl:

miss the good old days....
Wow momma g u can be my mom lol yeah there babies still still at the cute stage my oldest can be a pain in the butt pre teen lol

I have been busy moving plants around. It is starting to make sense. I moved a total of 22 Shiva Skunk into bud. I moved all the Gorilla Glue clones down and under the light. I didn't count them but there are many so I am happy about that. Tomorrow I will move the Gelato & Super Lemon in the Veg Room. They have been under the little light buying some time till I made room. Oddly enough this time because the fireplace isn't on as much heating the room & hallways those clones were in grew faster under the little light compared to those GG that were put in the veg room. Polar opposite of that last round through the winter months. It is getting warmer here 18, and it is affecting my room already. I think we are going to build a cover for over that part of the building to help create shade to lower the temp. I want to put up another light but I know that room will over heat immediately. I haven't looked into the cost of a new big AC unit, any brands you recommend? I tried to return my CO2 set up and they said no. Not even an exchange. So I need a few things, AC unit that can work both rooms or at least strong enough to handle the bud room which can bring the temp up to 46. So I am acutely aware of the pressure to get this addressed. I have Gavita lights but they generate so much heat I can't use them. So I have those which I want to add to the room but temps won't let me.

Bud Room
Date:
Serving: 30g MC/5gal
Serving fluid amount per plant: 2L
Pot Size: 3 gal
RH: 36
Temp: 26
Stage: Late Bloom
Additives: Molasses 1/4c per 5gal

So I have made note of the amount of amount per plant to track, these girls are frigging hungry all the time. I fed two days and they were almost near dry. I have upped the amount of fluid so it takes hopefully 4 days till next feeding. These girls have filled up and out. I don't think I realized how much they were using and the dosage needed it to be upped.

They are showing that Orangutang orange, on that Gorilla Glue. The Gelato is developing some nice dense nuggets. The Super Lemon is super frosty.

Hubby smoked some (early) bud of the Gorilla Glue for the first time and he really liked it (I'll ask him details later) but he loved the super lemon! So frosty, sweet citrus taste that just embodies your taste buds. I don't smoke but I inhale the joint before its lit. Sounds dumb but I get a real taste of her, almost like in trimming. She has some strong lemon flavours. Highly recommend and high THC. I am gonna keep her around.

Back
Top Bottom