Gelato & Super Lemon & Gorilla Glue, Feminized

Thanks Guys. Yes it's sad. He was 17 years old. He had cancer most likely. The hardest part is watching your kid (young adult now) go through loss. You just want to make it better ya know, especially when mental is a factor for her. Makes me sad and highly fight or flight feelings. So please bare with me if I seem distracted pls just ask me questions to redirect me.
Sending love & light

Bud Room
Date:
Serving: 30g MC/5gal
RH: 36
Temp: 26
Stage: Late Bloom

As you can see in the pictures that I'll post where I put my glasses in front of the lens on my phone so you can see the lime green on the lower fan leaves. I am seeing yellow to light green leaves on most plants some more than others. Also one of my GG Mothers has the variegated leaves showing up on it. I also have to bump up the Mothers in Veg amount, they too are to light green.
I cleaned up the room yesterday. I didn't see any bugs. I did't see any ants either. The day that they room looked different, like something happened, the plants sugar leaves look dried up. After feeding and filled the humidifier again, they looked better. I have to say they were hungry but when I finger poked the soil it was cool, some even had weight to them (so that was notable) that's why I didn't feed that day and fed yesterday. So I'll go see how they are today. I also fed the clones. I will post that in a bit.

Hi Momma,
I'm sorry for the loss of the family pet. 17 years is a great life and I'm sure you'll have lots of positive memories to fall back on. It's not easy letting go.

As for the plants you can go to 6.5g/gal but I think the problem is either the amount of water being fed or the size of pots for the roots.
Do you get any runoff when you water?

No run off. I don't water till run off. I get gnats if I do. I fed them yesterday 30g and they looked better. It's odd because they were cool to touch. I'll see how they are this morning. Wish me luck.

thanks Mr S.... hugs

Back
Top Bottom