GHS WW & WRhino by Flyfishinrock

Thanks you guys, I appreciate your comments.
BeIrie, the widow was really good even when the plants were very sickly. The first ones that were in the tent:
Great high somewhere in-between a sat and indica (got good energy from a few bong hits and with a nice bowl caught some good zzz's). The pain relief could have been better I think, but my spirits soared as there was good help with the slight depression I suffer from. The taste was good, a little bit lemony with a slightly musky after taste. I like to slowly blow the green hit out my nose as the taste really seems to POP right out at me (I am a cig smoker so my taste isn't what it should be anymore). My yield on those was poor at best, 3/4 oz or so a plant. The stretch was very slight, 15" when put on 12\12 18" at harvest; so they were awfully small plants.

This Run:
These were healthy the whole run, so I want to give them the respect they deserve and cure them before I try it, so I can give a report in a week or two. The stretch once again was small, I put her into flower at 19" and at harvest it was 24" tall. I expected much more stretch than that. The yield looks like about 1 1/2 oz;s, perhaps a touch more. If I were to grow it again I wouldn't flower until at least 2' in height. A pain in the arse to manicure, but for bubble baggers probably a real treat as there was a high amount of sweet leaves,even the stems of the bigger leaves were covered (though the fan leaves weren't). I would recommend this plant to grow, but dont think I would use the fem seeds as they seemed to hermy easily when stressed (particulary in the tent).

The MIS both healthy and unhealthy had a paltry yield, though the healthy plants did produce very pretty bud; but little and thin once manicured. I like the smoke but not nearly enough to warent the space it consumed under the lights. These suckers doubled maybe even more during the stretch, which would be alright if they also put that viger into the flowers. The high is stoney, yet leaves you very lucid. I do like this stuff for my shoulder pain, though not as much as the Grape Ape. The flavor was very plant like and green as I didn't cure it the first time, it did get better......till it was gone. I will hopefully have a different smoke report when I try this run in a week. I don't think I would recommend this to someone looking for medicinal use as the yield will leave you bone dry before the next harvest. In fact I still have five freebie seeds from the DSD order that I don't picture me sprouting.

How much is that in "good" old american greenbacks? I havent been able to leave the country in many years, now that I can I'm broke; but a guy can dream. lol

About $10 thats a very good deal for A-Dam then. I know what you say about the broke part. Last year was good til the crash then plop. At least we have a garden to fall back on. Vapeing some Lemon Skunk that I grew.:Rasta:
Nice journal too.

Let's all get out to VOTE in the 420 Contest's Here

Pan4

Wtf was that crazy color on those buds sitting on the table? They look almost grey. What are you genetically mutating your plants now Fly? That's straight diabolical and I love it.

Wtf was that crazy color on those buds sitting on the table? They look almost grey. What are you genetically mutating your plants now Fly? That's straight diabolical and I love it.

LOL, thats the WW. Its pretty shiney with trich's, and a nice lime green underneath. Guess it caught the light just right. (In the voice of Wiley Coyote) "I'm an Evil Genius" LMAO :rofl:

Beautiful buds!
Awesome trichome development!

Beautiful buds my man Fly!! Great pics awesome trich development.

:thanks: guys, I really appreciate you comments. :slide:

I really wish we could Fly "Scotty bean us to Amsterdam" that would be trick.:bongrip:
I tastes like lemon peel and kicks like a mule.:smokin:

Pan4
Sounds yummy! Mule kicks are good IMO! :cool:
I would love to puff a nug with Scotty and Spock. :grinjoint:

Just a few more days and I will break out the WW for burning, well actually probably more like a week. I will give a full smoke report then. :peace:

00876.JPG

I smoked some of the WW and it was pretty darn good. The "cured" (only a week) smell is earthy with a hint of lemon, the taste is sort of like a sunflower seed but with a sweet after taste. The high is really good, kinda gives me the spins, lol. The buds are very dense and frosty, with good appeal. All around good stuff.

What was your final yield for the various strains in this grow? And I missed the other strains' smoke/taste/smell/affect reports. How did they compare against each other?

Looked like "standing room only" for the trichomes on that nug, nice!

Back
Top Bottom