Gittergreens Organic Purps

Re: Gittergreens organic Purps

Good question! I have been following Docbud a grower on this site for a few of his grows now and he is a lot more scientific with his explanations of True living organics, and now he has kicked up another notch by laying the ground work for high brix cannabis growing.
So if my simple explanation does not satisfy your curiosity than start reading his journals, simply put he is the man on this subject.
My take on this natural way of growing is this. I tried to get a quality potting soil with plenty of carbon based materials. Then I add minerals to the soil as prescibed by Docbud. High calcium limestone not dolimitic or quick lime its hard to find in most places and most have ordered it via amazon. I found mine marketed in the form of athletic marking lime. Next mineral is soft rock phosphate, it cant be the triple phosphate or the super phosphate. Next is gypsum. These three minerals are ground into a fine powder and applied in a
6 5 3 ratio. Then its mixed into your soil at 1 cup per 1.5 cbf or 2/3 cup for 1cbf.

Next step is to brew up a microbial tea from compost, worm castings ect. Then pour this into your soil in a container and let sit for 30 days. What this does is let all these microbes that are formed and grown in the compost tea break down the organic matter in the soil into a form that is readily available to the plant. I guess you could call this "microbial chelation".

There are many organic nutrient lines out their that use organic chelates such as humic, fulvic, and absorbic acids to make it immediately
available to the plant. sort of force feeding it like synthetic nutes do. With true living organics your soil is alive with life that works with the plants to give them what they want. I dont think you can mimic a healthy field in a indoor container 100% but the closer we get to that the more healthy the plants are and we are putting better medicine in are bodys that arent full of heavy metals.

I hope this answers some of your questions I am not a expert by far, but have done a lot of learning by reading as much as possible here on 420 and books on organic growing. This has been my best experience by far with growing cannabis, and certainly the easiest.
If you have any more questions feel free to ask!:thumb:

I forgot to explain the use of minerals in the soil.The positive ions in the high calcium reacts with the negative ions in the phos this creates
a substance that the plants cannot really use but the microbes go wild in. Docbud said it best in his journal its a battery effect.
I cant wait until his high brix kit is available!

Ok here is a progress report I did nothing but stare at them! Oh I did rotate them. This is the mother plant she is healing good from her topping/fimming.
008661.JPG

Wanted to do a transplant to date post. Here it is!
0011028.JPG
003988.JPG
0021048.JPG
003992.JPG
005879.JPG

Looking excellent. I am anxious to see buds!

Looking excellent. I am anxious to see buds!
Yes, I know its boring old veg. Im just as anxious to see them flower. The mother plant stretched only 6 inches so Im thinking I can get away with 2 to 3 weeks we will see.

Hi Gittergreen!:high-five:

Your plants are the picture of health. You and Doc Bud are right on the cutting edge of modern day growing.
Much respect Buddy.
:Namaste:

Plus Reps to you my friend.

Hi Gittergreen!:high-five:

Your plants are the picture of health. You and Doc Bud are right on the cutting edge of modern day growing.
Much respect Buddy.
:Namaste:

Plus Reps to you my friend.

That means a lot coming from you man! I dont feel like I can really take any credit Docbud laid the ground work I just want to show you guys you dont have to spend a lot of $ on nutes to get good cannabis. Im having to practice restraint when it comes to not feeding the plant and keeping the soil happy. It seems to be working so far!

Im going out of town for three weeks and my silent partner/patient is going to be taking care of things. Man, Im scared for these plants lol. He is young and is battling an opiate addiction/depression but doing great. His addiction has manifested in the meds that are prescribed to get him off of it, along with xanax and alchohol. This makes him useless most of the time. Its very sad to see such a smart guy that has every option financially flush his life away. So I dont know whats going to become of this grow when I get back. Just another chapter in life! I guess.

What he said. :thumb: and +reps from me as well.:peace:

Thanks, man I was beginning to think this journal was getting boring! LOL

That means a lot coming from you man! I dont feel like I can really take any credit Docbud laid the ground work I just want to show you guys you dont have to spend a lot of $ on nutes to get good cannabis. Im having to practice restraint when it comes to not feeding the plant and keeping the soil happy. It seems to be working so far!

Im going out of town for three weeks and my silent partner/patient is going to be taking care of things. Man, Im scared for these plants lol. He is young and is battling an opiate addiction/depression but doing great. His addiction has manifested in the meds that are prescribed to get him off of it, along with xanax and alchohol. This makes him useless most of the time. Its very sad to see such a smart guy that has every option financially flush his life away. So I dont know whats going to become of this grow when I get back. Just another chapter in life! I guess.

Oh! I agree, Doc Bud's work is amazing. I was just saying you are using/reflecting his genius and good on you, the more people that grow this way the better. My buddy THsea is going to give it go too!. Soon, hopefully there will be a package of all the things you need to do it right, that we can purchase. It would be hard work for me right now.

I wish you the best.....may your trust in your friend turn out good for you both. :high-five:

WOW...

This is truly the picture of a healthy garden! I am knocking on wood right now.

You chose wisely with your mother pick, she looks amazing, even after the cut...maybe better even. I am so anxious to see whats in store in the next 3-6 months in your little world. Good job, keep it up...

Happy thoughts and a little Tactical luck your way my friend. I have a friend facing the same issues as yours. Pills are the devil. Give MMJ and all will be well.

you, docbud and icemud have shown me a new side of growing. as omm said, hopefully doc comes out with a package soon cause it will be the next big thing

Yes, I am excited about his kit coming out to. Thanks for looking man!

Just wanted to say :thanks: to all my subscribers for all the encouraging comments and reps it means a lot to me right now.
Since I lost my job and have been stuck in the house all the time, I have felt pretty worthless. So this is my hobby now to keep me from going nuts until I can find a job that will keep up the bills. :peace:

Just wanted to say :thanks: to all my subscribers for all the encouraging comments and reps it means a lot to me right now.
Since I lost my job and have been stuck in the house all the time, I have felt pretty worthless. So this is my hobby now to keep me from going nuts until I can find a job that will keep up the bills. :peace:

well boss work will pick up soon and you will do well when it comes!
I was off for almost a year and things were like WHY? but got back for a little while then me ticker quit workin proper. so know its early retirement. the pays good but the work sucks:)
anyway things will turn for you bro. sending good vibes:high-five:

well boss work will pick up soon and you will do well when it comes!
I was off for almost a year and things were like WHY? but got back for a little while then me ticker quit workin proper. so know its early retirement. the pays good but the work sucks:)
anyway things will turn for you bro. sending good vibes:high-five:

Thanks man, sorry to hear about your heart issues . Does mmj not make your heart rate increase? If so have you asked your doctor if its ok to consume? I usually get rapid heart beat with most strains it only bothers me if I smoke too much or if I have had a stressful day. Might just be a little anxiety though.:cheesygrinsmiley:

holding your breath will make your heart pump faster anyway but Once i mellow out my heart rate drops nicely

Glad to be able to sit in on this one.Good luck on the job hunt.

Back
Top Bottom