Glimmer Grows More Autos - Blue Dream - Amnesia & Dark Devil In Coco With MH/LEDs

How did i miss you starting a new journal! Count me in GG looking forward to watching you work your magic!

:rofl: Precisely! There will be wealthy canna-snobs just like there are wine snobs and cigar snobs. (I suppose there are canna snobs already eh?) Ah well, there will be room for us all -- it's a big, smoke-filled tent and canna-folk tend to be friendly and mellow :)

There are canna snobs already .... you're on an entire forum of them now, in fact ;) Like, I mean, anyone who has grown never wants to smoke crappy weed again!

:cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo::cheesygrinsmiley:

I know this smile. It's pretty nice, isn't it?

Oh my goodness, it's VERY nice. It's the smile I want from here on in!

Weedman....That would be heroine. I made that mistake a few posts back. :)
Heroine: a woman of distinguished courage or ability, admired for her brave deeds and noble qualities for all things cannabis.

Heh heh heh

Subbed , bit late to the party I'm sorry glimmer ,caught up though and eager as heck to watch these autos go especially the dark dev!

Hi, doctor green! Welcome! Yeah, the dark devil and Sue's community thread about it totally seduced me ;)

How did i miss you starting a new journal! Count me in GG looking forward to watching you work your magic!

I couldn't figure out how to send out invites, lexort -- I'm sorry! So glad you're here -- the place wouldn't be the same without you!

There are canna snobs already .... you're on an entire forum of them now, in fact ;) Like, I mean, anyone who has grown never wants to smoke crappy weed again!

:cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo::cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh, yeah :) I'm totally a canna snob right now, myself :) I mean, I smoked some great strains back in the day, but I never had a frickin clue what they were. Being able to appreciate buds for all their qualities now is pretty important to me, but I ruefully recognize my white middle class middle-aged lady privilege in being able to try and select or reject different strains on the basis of taste or aesthetics or something. I know a lot of people don't have any options, which is why being able to grow your own should be a RIGHT!

Spent the morning with my Mum, my old, old mum :) She was talking about the importance of living in the moment, which I guess is more and more important once you're over 90. We had such hard times between the two of us for so many years -- to just relax and be with each other is so precious to me.

Here's the baby girls -- looking green and happy:

Amnesia XXL:
IMG_63377.JPG

Blue Dream:
IMG_63387.JPG

Dark Devil:
IMG_63397.JPG

Look at that second set of leaves coming in! Woo hoo!

They all look totally indistinguishable right now (except for the Dark Devil's stem which is really purple) -- I can't wait until they get all funky and different! No drama, everything's calm this time, because they didn't stretch (they love their LED), they have tons of root room, the humidity and temps are controlled and I'm calmer, most importantly :)

I'm trying to catch up on a few threads and I have real work to do, so I should go do that, eh?

Happy Tuesday to you all!

Oh, yeah :) I'm totally a canna snob right now, myself :) I mean, I smoked some great strains back in the day, but I never had a frickin clue what they were. Being able to appreciate buds for all their qualities now is pretty important to me, but I ruefully recognize my white middle class middle-aged lady privilege in being able to try and select or reject different strains on the basis of taste or aesthetics or something. I know a lot of people don't have any options, which is why being able to grow your own should be a RIGHT!

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

I grew up in Texas, so the idea of self-sufficiency, small government, and leave me the f*** alone to live my life is just part of my cellular makeup. This is a plant. How can you legislate a plant!?!?!?!?!!? Nothing about that makes sense in any context.

Looking good. My girls are looking great as well we are on day I believe 26-27. And just ordered the Mars ll 1200 for my 3.3x3.3x7 tent.

Thanks for the update. Glad you and Mum made amends that is important for the psyche. What's her take on MJ? The babes look good Glim, keep it up.

She thinks it's ridiculous that it's illegal :) She has never used it but has been hearing a lot about its history and benefits lately, with the discussion in Canada of legalization.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

I grew up in Texas, so the idea of self-sufficiency, small government, and leave me the f*** alone to live my life is just part of my cellular makeup. This is a plant. How can you legislate a plant!?!?!?!?!!? Nothing about that makes sense in any context.

Totally. From whatever angle you come at it, it makes no sense. It's also important to me that the freedom to grow one's own be maintained -- I hate the idea of legalization that grants production rights solely to a handful of big companies. Give people options: grow your own, buy organic or artisanal, buy local or buy mass-produced. Label it and the market will sort it out :)

Looking good. My girls are looking great as well we are on day I believe 26-27. And just ordered the Mars ll 1200 for my 3.3x3.3x7 tent.

Hooray! I am so excited for you (new equipment is a great thing :)) That's going to keep you going for a long, long time -- no worries about underpowered lights there!

Hey gg! You were the first person on my journal so I'd like to follow yours if that's OK :D

Looking good, I am curious to see some autoflower-ers grow.

Hi, ninetoes! Just got back from your journal, by coincidence :) I am so glad to have you here -- make yourself at home! :passitleft:

Just got some Meltdown CBD - organic from my dispensary -- one of the most beautiful nugs I've ever seen in person. I love the deep green and the high contrast with the orange. I'll do a vape report later.

From what I've read, this is a grow of 303 Seeds Meltdown tested and found very high in CBD -- higher than usual for the strain. This is the first really high CBD bud I've ever tried. I'm hoping it will help my insomnia and night time anxiety. Here's the description from the dispensary:

Lab-tested to contain 10.4% CBD and 9.3% THC. This strain was grown in Nelson, BC by old-school hippie parents who grow CBD for their seizure-prone son. Sore, tight, stressed, can't sleep, overwhelmed by life? Time for a Meltdown! This plant will melt away your aches and pains and wind down the madness and chaos in your overstressed mind. We've worked our patient favorite Bubblegum x Blueberry cut with the CBD rich Z7 from the CBD Crew to bring you feminized CBD rich plants with calming, relaxing potency. This is the plant we recommend for first time cannabis users.

IMG_63405.JPG

Just got some Meltdown CBD - organic from my dispensary -- one of the most beautiful nugs I've ever seen in person. I love the deep green and the high contrast with the orange. I'll do a vape report later.

From what I've read, this is a grow of 303 Seeds Meltdown tested and found very high in CBD -- higher than usual for the strain. This is the first really high CBD bud I've ever tried. I'm hoping it will help my insomnia and night time anxiety. Here's the description from the dispensary:

IMG_63405.JPG

Wow nice nugs glimmer :thumb:

Hey Glimmer's I would like your opinion. Does a carbon filter really help with the smell. I have been without one but think I need something other than the damp rid things I have been using to hide smell because this WW smells like 1000x stronger than my last 2 grows. I just don't want to spend more money if I don't have to especially after just spend over 500 on the Mars ll 1200

Back
Top Bottom