Glimmer Grows More Autos - Blue Dream - Amnesia & Dark Devil In Coco With MH/LEDs

The ones with water that raised your humidity......

Oh ok I get it now. Good job on the notes for the edibles, you seem a bit spaced out and random, is that how it felt?

Oh ok I get it now. Good job on the notes for the edibles, you seem a bit spaced out and random, is that how it felt?

Yeah, pretty much exactly :) heh heh heh

I know daily photos of seedlings aren't exactly riveting, but what the hell :) Please bear with this proud mama!

Amnesia XXL Day 3
IMG_63266.JPG

Blue Dream Day 3
IMG_63277.JPG

Dark Devil Day 3
IMG_63258.JPG

Hope you're all having wonderful days!

Yeah we do!!! Keep'em coming proud mama.

Bless your heart -- that's so nice of you to indulge me :)

looking sweet;)

Thanks, beast! Not much to see yet but they're getting the best start I can give them at this point! I'm so excited to see what planting them in their final pots will do - that's the #1 thing I learned from you, early in in my last grow, when it was too late to change my plans :)

I looked in on the girls this morning: their second real leaves are coming in. I'm going to give them their first feeding today -- 1/4 tsp Micro, 1/8 tsp Gro, 1/8 tsp Bloom and 1 tsp CalMag to a gallon -- pHed to 6.0 (took me a long time to get the pH right today, at least I didn't shoot it far too high through impatience this time. I hate it when it's amber, amber, amber and then goes nuts right to green :) Still using my blunt instrument pH testing method of aquarium drops, but since I hope to move to organic soil next time, doesn't seem much point in doing anything fancier :))

I do kinda miss having baby plants on my kitchen counter, though. It was nice being able to tell them how wonderful they were 12 times a day :)

Hope your gardens are green, my friends!

glimmer thanks and ul defo see the difference all in good time.and my garden is super healthy and green just put some pics on today.ur welcome to have a look;)keep up the top work glimmer ur doing great;)

If you're growing all autos you could have a mix of vegging and flowering plants in one tent, right? Up to the limits of space, of course :) Is anyone doing a perpetual grow with autos, that you know of?

After upgrading my 600W light to a 1000W one, I realized this .... now I have seedlings under the 600W light while the big plants are under the 1000W one in the same room.

narcotheraphy on the left - blue amnesia seedlings on the right

:)

I do kinda miss having baby plants on my kitchen counter, though. It was nice being able to tell them how wonderful they were 12 times a day :)

My first grow was a closet in the living room, within three feet of my regular seat, door wide open and with a small stool to sit and admire. It was wonderful to be able to spend all that time with them. Of course, it was all CFLs, so it just enhanced the lighting in the room through the coldest part of the winter, kind of like a little campfire going on over there in the corner. :laughtwo: You couldn't really do that with any other type of lighting.

The plants look so tiny in their huge pots! I hope it will help them that they never need to be transplanted.

If you're growing all autos you could have a mix of vegging and flowering plants in one tent, right? Up to the limits of space, of course :) Is anyone doing a perpetual grow with autos, that you know of?

Your plants will do fine. Planting autos in their final pots is actually good advise, although I've since decided it might be smarter to start in one gallons like Doc Bud does, using fabric pots, and then drop the entire pot into the prepared finish pot at transplant time. You get the benefits of being able to better control root development and then it's no stress at all on the plant to be placed in the final pot. The roots grow right through the pot into the rest of the available soil. It grows bigger and healthier plants.

Autos grow under whatever light schedule you give them. Atrain has demonstrated a number of times that you can even bounce them between different schedules, shifting them into available tent spaces, with no effect on the plant. They're so easy to grow its almost sinful.

Your cannabutter consumption notes were golden. Best I've read yet. I had a similar experience my first brownie batch, made with twice what I use now. :laughtwo: I eagerly await the day when I have enough stocks on hand to replicate the experience. It was spiritual as well.

Lovely babies Glim. Three different strains sounds really difficult for me for some reason. I wouldn't be able to keep up just yet. Good luck Glim, keep the updates coming. Your doing great and treating them like the proper ladies they are.

Back
Top Bottom