Glimmer Grows More Autos - Blue Dream - Amnesia & Dark Devil In Coco With MH/LEDs

a friend of mine offered to do a batch of butter, and we would split.....it sounds a little too intense for me, I like to be in control.
i like to be able to say whoa, that's too much

a friend of mine offered to do a batch of butter, and we would split.....it sounds a little too intense for me, I like to be in control.
i like to be able to say whoa, that's too much

I would not hurry to repeat my experience of last night, although I could never regret having it because it was amazing. However, like you, I like to be in control :)

So it's a question of figuring out the dose, the right dose for the experience you want. Not all edibles are a trip like that one, for sure! Usually the brownies and cookies I've made have been just a very pleasant, mellow high.

Start smaller -- put a mL on toast and see where you get to after 40 minutes. If you don't want the out of control thing then really test it more cautiously than I did :)

I would like to try again, this time just taking .25 of a teaspoon, or 1.25 mL. If I can work out the best dose, then I can reverse engineer my brownies and cookies -- figuring out the dose and the yield and working out how much ordinary butter or oil I need to get in there to make the recipe work. Then control serving sizes.

ive read through this, i don't know how many times, and it really does make me smile, each and every time.

5 pm started eating
5:15 noticed tingling
5:45 definitely stoned
6:15 hallucinations
7:15 deep sense of oneness of all life
7:25 a long time - thoughts breaking down
7:42 deeper and deeper in time has stopped
7:53 wow I am experiencing everything from the other side of the barrier
8:10 wowow
8:18 falling asleep in my own veins - what binds releases
8:27 time speeding up heh heh heh
829 we unspool and let go
8:32 that's what nirvana is
9:39 starting to come down - everything is still beautiful
Especially we need to cleave to the despised part of ourselves
Everything is a metaphor
Everything we think we're good at we suck at
Everything we teach we should study
Limitations and strengths
10:11 some very powerful thoughts now - reading about Buddha

good on ya GG, cheers

The plants look so tiny in their huge pots! I hope it will help them that they never need to be transplanted.

I'll be very interested to see how they do -- I started my last plants with CFLs until almost through vegging so it will be cool to see what differences having the LED on them from Day 1 will make. Day 1 being today, heh heh heh -- hey, they'll be four weeks old on Christmas Eve!

If you're growing all autos you could have a mix of vegging and flowering plants in one tent, right? Up to the limits of space, of course :) Is anyone doing a perpetual grow with autos, that you know of?

Hi, danishoes! I'm so glad you're here! Everything just got more fun :)

Hey GG that was an awesome read I must say. Delighted to hear you had such an experience! Your new little girls are looking pretty! I can't wait to see them grow up :) :)

They are VERY little, Camo -- at the seedling stage last time they were on my kitchen counter and I could say hello to them all the time -- now I have to unzip their tent and use a magnifying glass to see them :) But they are cute!

Congrates on your first grow and harvest Glimmer :thumb: I will be following along to see how this one does as well. Blue Dream and Dark Devil are two strains on my wish list :)

Robert, you honour me -- thank you! I've always loved smoking BD and after seeing Sue and LEDRF's (sp?) work with the Dark Devil, I was intrigued :)

Who says watching plants grow is boring? Subbed

WELCOME, NICHOLAS! How's Bud Barbie doing? :) So glad you're here!

I've got a batch of brownies in -- 12 mini ones medicated, a small pan not.

1.Made up a box of low fat brownie mix -- added 1 egg and 1/3 c water as directed. Put 2/3 of mix into small baking pan.

2. Desired dosage: 1/8 tsp per mini brownie -- so 1.5 tsp for the mix to make 12 mini brownies. Melted 1.5 tsp of canna butter in microwave, added 1/3 of brownie mix to it, mixing well. Put the canna mix into a 12 mini muffin baking pan, trying to divide equally.

3. Baked for 15 minutes at 350 F.

We're going over to a friends house tonight -- may get a chance to test drive them!

Okay, rest of butter report :)

HOLY. SHIT.

I'm still affected by the 2.5 ml of canna butter I ingested yesterday at 5 pm. That's 18 hours. I'm not full-on whacked, but I'm a bit fuzzy and I'm moving very slowly :)

I can say that I have never had an experience like that before in my life. I've been high, but I've never gone to the places I went to last night. The most amazing thing was that I was out of control -- safe, but beyond what I would let myself get to with smoking or vaping because when you're smoking or vaping you can tell when you've had "enough". Control pulls us back. Because I ate, not knowing the dosage, I got way more than I would have taken another way.

My mother was a research chemist and my father was a research psychologist. I kept notes :) Here they are verbatim -- and it was INCREDIBLY hard, when I was my most high, to type even this much

5 pm started eating
5:15 noticed tingling
5:45 definitely stoned
6:15 hallucinations
7:15 deep sense of oneness of all life
7:25 a long time - thoughts breaking down
7:42 deeper and deeper in time has stopped
7:53 wow I am experiencing everything from the other side of the barrier
8:10 wowow
8:18 falling asleep in my own veins - what binds releases
8:27 time speeding up heh heh heh
829 we unspool and let go
8:32 that's what nirvana is
9:39 starting to come down - everything is still beautiful
Especially we need to cleave to the despised part of ourselves
Everything is a metaphor
Everything we think we're good at we suck at
Everything we teach we should study
Limitations and strengths
10:11 some very powerful thoughts now - reading about Buddha

Woke up about 9 am -- very mellow and slow and peaceful. I never felt unsafe.

Thank you, all my friends -- thank you for being there. I wish I could tell you what you mean to me. I wish I could be a better friend to you.

And my last thought is:

I got to that place using a PLANT I GREW MYSELF IN MY SHOWER.

How can this be illegal?

:Namaste:

That was awesome. My favorite was "Everything we teach we should study".
Okay, so now you know that your cannabutter is pretty strong...you going to take a little less next time or go for the gusto again?

:cool::clap:

That was awesome. My favorite was "Everything we teach we should study".
Okay, so now you know that your cannabutter is pretty strong...you going to take a little less next time or go for the gusto again?

:cool::clap:

Yeah, less :) My husband and I were over at friends' tonight, watching movies on their big screen -- and we each ate a brownie -- then, 45 minutes later, we each had another half. Lovely high -- floaty, relaxed but observant. Perfect for movie watching :) Although I would like to try the total mystical experience again sometime :)

BABIES!!

Gonna have a seat. :thumb:

So glad you're here, MMG -- come right up here and we'll chat :) They are the tiniest of babies, but now I know what they can grow into!

Back
Top Bottom