GlimmerGrass's Maiden Grow - Crop King Seeds' Early Miss Auto Fem in Coir - 2015

I would highly recommend Crop King! Great Canadian company that looks out for their customers!

Sweet! Do they look out for custies outside of Canada??

Hi, Mello!

I certainly recommend Crop King Seeds unreservedly. They were easy to buy from and shipped very quickly, and this strain has been amazingly straight forward for me to grow as a total newbie. I know they ship outside Canada. I guess it depends what's most important to you.

1. Does the company have the strain you want to grow? I went with Herbies for my second seed shipment because they had the Blue Dream Auto and Dark Devil Auto I wanted to try next. Herbies was great! The first shipment got seemingly permanently held up in Canadian Customs (Herbies is in the UK) so they reshipped -- and the reshipment was with me in a week or so. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

2. That brings up the other main point you might want to consider. Where is the company located and how hard will it be getting seeds from them into your part of the world? I've since found out that True North Seedbank in Canada has the strains I really wanted, so I could have saved myself a certain amount of psychic stress by ordered from a seed bank in my own country :)

3. What is the company's reputation for customer service if something goes wrong? There are good threads in Seeds and Strains on this site that can help answer some of those questions :)

All the best -- it's hard deciding, because it's such a commitment to those tiny seeds, especially if you're just doing small grows! But the best advice I can give you is just to pick something and order it and get your feet wet :)

No, thank you, gypsy! What are you going to grow? I can't wait!

CKS Candy Cane and Early Miss. they'll be my first autos so i'll be posting a journal soon. well.. as soon as i make room. also working with White Cookies, Dark Angel, Crown Royal and Ice Wreck.

CKS rocks! :theband:

So glad I haven't killed them yet!

Hahaha! I remember that feeling. :laughtwo:

Isn't the rush to the finish line exciting? They're looking fabulous! Great work Glimmer. :thumb:

Hahaha! I remember that feeling. :laughtwo:

Isn't the rush to the finish line exciting? They're looking fabulous! Great work Glimmer. :thumb:

Thanks so much, Sue! I wish I knew exactly where the finish line was or how far I am away from it, but it is exciting to be getting closer!

The big project that was finishing for me today went off really, really well -- but best of all, I am now pleasantly baked for the first time in about three weeks :)

:tokin:

There you go girl. :high-five:

Here's what the girls look like today -- they are certainly riper, the colours are getting autumnal. I haven't fed them for a week -- they're just getting pHd water. I can see them sucking the nutrients out of their fan leaves, especially Charybdis.

Scylla:
IMG_61756.JPG

IMG_61764.JPG

Charybdis:
IMG_61784.JPG
IMG_61795.JPG

they do look amazing!
pistils are also turning. you do nice work

I panicked when my low flyer sucked the fan leaves dry.....I had no idea what I did wrong.

Yeah, I would have too without all the advice here. People are sure friendly and helpful :)

yeah it's hard to find a good forum like this one. a good thing has been done and is being done here for sure. :green_heart:

now let me get this straight.. 3 weeks!?!?! what?!? don't make me go paging back, but i could of sworn you said that lol.

Back
Top Bottom