GlimmerGrass's Maiden Grow - Crop King Seeds' Early Miss Auto Fem in Coir - 2015

I just flush them once 1-2 weeks before harvest and just give water til about 2 days from chop. Now let me say i grow in 2-liter pop bottles so they dry out in about two days so thats why. But in all honesty any sample buds i take prior to harvest don't really taste chemy to me so im not sure how much good a flush does i just do it out of habit lol.

I don't balance PH but I do try to use water with very little PPM.

I flush twice over a 2 and a half week span. The first time I flush I pour twice as much water as is in the pot. 5 gallon pot gets 10 gallons of water.
She dries out for a few days. Probably around 4 days. Then I flush again measuring the PPM it should be rather low by now. Somewhere in the 300-500 range. After this flush she get another watering until harvest. I like a nice dry plant to cut and hang.

I like a nice dry plant to cut and hang.

it's all a matter of season for me. during extreme winter or summer when the rh in the house goes way down i prefer to hang a little wet with few if any cut points. if the humidity is high then it's better to have a drier plant with more cut points. either way, if they over dry it's nothing that locking them in the bathroom during a hot shower won't fix lol.

So much great info here, thank you guys!

It took my husband and me a little while to get the damned tent up (and steam was coming out of his ears by the time we finished, but that's pretty normal :)) but it's up! The lights are in it and the plants! I notice how much light bounces around in there and think it will really help the next grow.

I meant to get photos today but the day has just got away from me. Or, rather, I procrastinated until there was nothing left :)

Glimmer ha ha there quite simple when u get hang of putting tent up.top wok.both of u .but as u say light bouncing a lovely home for plants.all worth the effort.good luck;)

Photos! More photos!

Tent:
tent80.jpg

Charbydis:
IMG_61896.JPG
IMG_61887.JPG
IMG_61863.JPG

I was going to start harvesting Scylla today, but forgot to set the timer on the lights to go on a little later than usual so I could get to her before her "dawn". Tomorrow!

:bravo:

:adore:

Now we're talking! This shit just got real! I'm feeling the butterflies!

:love:

Me too! I'm really jittery now that they're so close. I think the plants look pretty rough, rougher than I've seen other people's crops near harvest -- these girls have been living off leftover nutes in the leaves for over two weeks now. But on the other hand, they look like all the other plants in my garden did a few weeks ago before the cold snap -- using the last bits of energy in the leaves to keep their flowers going in the (vain) hopes of propagation.

Don't be nervous Glimmer. That's exactly what you want to see this close to harvest. The less green the better. If your leaves looked healthier you would have had a rough time flushing them this close to harvest. Your leaves are right on track!

For the record I've seen much worse.

Also, this is of course is personal opinion, as always, haha. I wouldn't get too hung up on the lights before harvest. I chop when it's time to chop. Day or night. Typically the day because it's hard to see at night. So, harvest them when their ready. And she looks ready!

If you harvest just some of her can you take pictures of the buds your thinking about keeping on?

Lots of love to you and the family today!!

As always, I appreciate your advice, my friend. I generally try not to overthink things (it's been a life long struggle, not to just live in my head - but to get out in the world and do stuff) but I also have a very strong need to do things RIGHT. As in, never wrong :) Ah, perfectionism -- it's a total trap but so, so seductive for those of us who are a little OCD by nature.

I have two pieces of work I must do today (I've been procrastinating like fuck for weeks and it's making me super anxious) so I'm going to go and do that, and then I may do some chopping as a reward :)

I think I'm going to vape some Blue Dream, and then kick that work's ass, that's what I'm going to do!

THANK YOU!
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom