Got My Feet Wet Now It's Time To Dive In

ahhh man hoops,man her hair was so red, it was fire, it was madeusa's snakes. the more she danced the more her hair would fly back and forth. what ever song came after that I dont know, but hoops insisted that we go. I was a buck in rutt.
we took off for the ledges and on the way there was... like to round rocks , big ones that touched each other but at the bottom of them there was a opening.Hoops started laughing like crazy she asked me if I wanted to get in there. honest I didn't know what she was talking about. She kept saying "dont you see dont you see it" well I figured it out later. the way the rocks came together looked like... say a woman bent, well you know:)
Hoops said lets go in. that was cool and all, but I was a big boy and that damned hole was small. hoops sliped right in and she was yellin cmon. so me big thinking with my other brain DUMMY struggled and squeezed through the opening. I didnt have a clue of what time it was, what was behind those rocks(other then hoops) but I did have a good feeling on what was going to happen next:) break time

lol queen, I thought that I might have scared you off with my RACEY story:laughtwo: but I know you are a big girl and can handle it(I hope) oh by the way can you point me to the girl smashing beer cans with her's:) I sure hope you are staying pfff cool! I just went to get some steaks for the grill and the thermometer said 102. and now I wonder what the hell was I thinking. going to grill meat or me,geez. anyway glad to have you stop in:love:

Ha, scare me off with that, not even close brotha!!! I am surprised you never heard of that chick, can't remember where I saw her at either but if you do a search you may just find her. Steaks on the grill sounds great, I love grilled food. Been wanting some corn on the cob on the grill along with some shrimp. When or if I don't stop in, it is usually due to the heat. I'll be here one way or another.

well if you ca make it over corns on the grill and I'am going to get the steaks on. how do you like yours?
Ha, scare me off with that, not even close brotha!!! I am surprised you never heard of that chick, can't remember where I saw her at either but if you do a search you may just find her. Steaks on the grill sounds great, I love grilled food. Been wanting some corn on the cob on the grill along with some shrimp. When or if I don't stop in, it is usually due to the heat. I'll be here one way or another.

so I sparked up some of yesterdays doob and went in and messed with the scrog. I'am glad I finaly did it. but it gives me more stress then my girls:bitingnails:Its not so bad with the critical sensi but the ak48 has some stout stems even the shoots off the main are almost as round as a pencel:)so if I dont almost train her everyday for sure she will snap.on the other side the css is still pretty flexible and I already have 9 good bud sites. 6 on the ak. it has also made major room for new groth on both of them.
started flower on the 3rd and thank god they are girls just starting their pubes. the seeds were fem but untill I see it then I will believe it:) pics fridays now. hope everyone can find a cool spot out of the heat!:circle-of-love:

so when I squeezed throught the opening of the rocks practicaly on my belly wich suced to cause there was like a steady run of water abot a couple inches wide coming in, well it was cold and my one leg was soaked. it was like a 6'x5' area and you could stand strait up.that was cool. I knew it was getting late in the day but wasn't shure how late and frankly didn't care. still trippin:) anyhow there was a shaft of light coming thru the opening and there was a small pool of water in the cave. it reflecked the light on the walls of the cave. you know that light:) anyway when it gleamed on the rocks inside every thing sparkeled, the rocks were sandstone and had mika or quartz Idont know but it was like being at the planetarium..well on cid:) I was lost in the sight of it all. soon I had hoops tugging on my arm, for how long I dont know. but it was darker now there was still enough light in there for me to make out the features of hoop's face and body.
now I was mesmerised by her she was giggleing and kissed me real good:) she said that we should do it here! wow I aint done nothing but play pinball,damned sure that do it was going to be a sweet thing, but do it do what?14 and well you know this is my first do it:) break time

hoops had on idk one of those white blouses that was very open down the front you know with long baggy sleeves and cuffs like 4"long she knew almost right away that this was going to be my first time and it seemed to turn her on even more. she started to rub against me and grabed my hair where she laid the very best kiss that I probebly ever have had or will
wow when I closed my eyes durring this bout of smash face wierd pictures were flying through my mind. things like the blue meenies from the yellow submarine then numbers and random letters I had to open my eyes but I couldn't. all I could feel was hoops stuffing her tounge down my throat and see strange shit. the kiss was awsome but I wanted to open my eyes as long as hoops kissed me my eyes would not open. finaly she came up for air. thank god cause I was about to wig out. she spread her blouse open and glory glory glory their they were. funny no instructions needed. we floped from one side of the cave to the other with my face buried in her chest she had this infectious giggle... sorry have to move cars break time

well I geuss I looked like a giant cocker spaniel when things started to fit together. I think this made hoops even more excited and me too:) you know its funny how back then how you could change the way that you were doing it but never leave. hoops was facing me and thats when "she said the rocks the rocks" what the hell are the rocks I thought. thats when she turned away doggy like. me never missing a beat. holy shit I cant describe how my heads both of them were feeling and how long this went on. but I'am realy sure that we were both enjoying it. well I know I was. and from behind her hair was driving me even more crazy:) so anyway we finished up for a few, hoops got dressed and I pulled my pants up only to find that while around my ankles they sucked a lot of very cold water. they got real tight like wet pants do and I was having a hell of a time in that cave trying to keep my balance and pull them up. thats when I steped on what IDK something slick and fell into that ice cold puddle in there. now I'am soaked cant get my pants up and Oh yeah, I got to squeeze my big ass out the hole. the fun kind of waned a bit.break time

Back
Top Bottom