Got My Feet Wet Now It's Time To Dive In

I wasn't going to do a scrog because the ak was so much taller then my css and had no where else to flower one or the other. after I thoght about it if I cant bring the tall pant down well I should bring the short one up. what was I thinking before I dont know. must have found another live brain cell. lol hope that one hangs around awhile. I may need to use it again:cheer:
Sounds like that will work really well for you! Good for you! Look forward to see the scrog pics. Those racks must be very sturdy.

Good eye! It is funny. Every where I go I look at different items and wonder how it would work in growing weed!! LoL! How we change when we start growing!!
:circle-of-love:

OK did the deed to my little girls, put the scrog in.
not sure who is more stressed now. funny how one damn thing that you get for free makes me have to go to home depot 2x.LOL been a carpenter for 24 years and you would think that laying around somewhere I would have screws and nails, well anything I needed. PFFFFF.finish rant. so got mama to take some pics of it. comming soon to a thread near you:circle-of-love:

july6_6.JPG
july6_5.JPG
july6_4.JPG
july6_3.JPG
july6.JPG
July6_2.JPG
THE FIRST PIC IS THE CSS #2 ak 33 CSS #4 AK48#5 AK LST IS THE CRITICA SENSI STAR

That has to be one of the best looking scrog racks I have seen! With the smooth hard metal it will be easy to adjust if you ever had to. What a great looking set up. Great Job Fish!!
:goodjob:

thank you CF hoping I did it right. as far as I know it is first one:) I know that so far stress is what we both got, hope they take it better than me
That has to be one of the best looking scrog racks I have seen! With the smooth hard metal it will be easy to adjust if you ever had to. What a great looking set up. Great Job Fish!!
:goodjob:

Don't worry about stressing them man they love it!! No diffrrent then LST! Looking good though bro :) I would lift the ak up like 5" though and train her to the right. You have so many tops dying to get light just a little below the screen. Not to mention if you don't train the entire plant towards the right your already out of screen on the left! Every few days when you get 3" above the screen or so bring the top down below the screen and move it over to the square next to it, take the next top over and stick it in the first tops place.. After about 12-14 days of training let the arms grow 8-14" above the screen and those will be your big buds :)

right on T will be raising her up tonite:) next pics will be friday hope to have some developement by then:thanks:

One Brain Cell ???? fish cake.......don't over work it!.......It did come up with a hell of a good idea though!

Your girls are loving the new racks. They look great. Can you say "Big Yield? That's what your going to get!"

Bravo!
:thumb:

howdy OMM, I think since they got a new rack that maybe I should name one pamela sue anderson the other jessica hawn, ahh just a thought. hope thos docs get you back on top of your game:circle-of-love:
One Brain Cell ???? fish cake.......don't over work it!.......It did come up with a hell of a good idea though!

Your girls are loving the new racks. They look great. Can you say "Big Yield? That's what your going to get!"

Bravo!
:thumb:

howdy OMM, I think since they got a new rack that maybe I should name one pamela sue anderson the other jessica hawn, ahh just a thought. hope thos docs get you back on top of your game:circle-of-love:

Sounds good to me fish cake....always loved Pam. They actually found her watching a Canadian football game on tv. The camera zoned in on her and an American Producer had to find her and they did. The rest is history. Like Jessica too.

I bought myself some Ensure and it's working. Feel much better, Buddy.

By the way....don't forget Hoops!
:love:

Sounds good to me fish cake....always loved Pam. They actually found her watching a Canadian football game on tv. The camera zoned in on her and an American Producer had to find her and they did. The rest is history. Like Jessica too.

I bought myself some Ensure and it's working. Feel much better, Buddy.

By the way....don't forget Hoops!
:love:
never forget hoops:love:

Just letting you know that I am still checking you out, that scrog looks good. I had to go back and read because I came in on Pamela Sue Anderson and racks then hoops. Thought I was walking in on Pamela playing hoops with her racks...lol..Then my mind ran to the chick with the big racks that busts beer cans with her racks.

lol queen, I thought that I might have scared you off with my RACEY story:laughtwo: but I know you are a big girl and can handle it(I hope) oh by the way can you point me to the girl smashing beer cans with her's:) I sure hope you are staying pfff cool! I just went to get some steaks for the grill and the thermometer said 102. and now I wonder what the hell was I thinking. going to grill meat or me,geez. anyway glad to have you stop in:love:
Just letting you know that I am still checking you out, that scrog looks good. I had to go back and read because I came in on Pamela Sue Anderson and racks then hoops. Thought I was walking in on Pamela playing hoops with her racks...lol..Then my mind ran to the chick with the big racks that busts beer cans with her racks.

LOL, what? I check you out too, you're like a walking wikipedia. I think you would make a damn good trivial pursuit partner! Or how about some Scrabble, you'd be fierce.

ROFL! I used to win a pitcher of beer every week at this karaoke bar from their trivia contest.

I was finally asked to lay off the weekly trivia for a while and let some of the other people win some....

Scrabble, not so good, dyslexia is a bitch when spelling.

sure that you can write a mighty fine song, so the next pitcher is on me:)
ROFL! I used to win a pitcher of beer every week at this karaoke bar from their trivia contest.

I was finally asked to lay off the weekly trivia for a while and let some of the other people win some....

Scrabble, not so good, dyslexia is a bitch when spelling.

Back
Top Bottom