Gozgrow's First Time Grow! First Time Aeroponic & 10 Plants

Re: Gozgrows first time grow! First time aeroponic, and 10 plants.

Not much excitement from them, I cleaned their nute res. this time I added more b-52, voodo juice, and bud candy. I should probbibly switch to aqua shield if I'm going to add beneficials all the time. Voodo says only add first two weeks veg and flower. I am not going to continue LST at this point. But tommorrow is a new day. Lol. I'm going to leave them alone except for ph adjustments and adding more water to keep ppm in line. I want them to now stretch up and hit the screen where I'll continue with the LST while working through the screen. Right now I'm thinking I have too many plants lol. I see guys growing one plant for one pound. My next grow I may focus on less plants. Maybe 1 to three plants, and really focus on bushing it way out to try to hit the one pound mark. Any way I'll add more photos when they have recovered from this round of LST. Thanks to all of you who check my journal and who give advice don't think I'd be as far without you guys:)

My ladies are doing exceptionally well. They are growing like, well weeds. Lol. So I have been letting them do their thing since i took them out of their bondage. A few are starting to grow through my screen so I figure in next two to three days I'll be in my cramped room pulling plants back through. My California light works Solar Storm 400 is supposed to be here today but that's for my next grow. I also have ordered 5- 225 watt led panels that are red and blue. I'm going to be making a cloning chamber and it's very small, so I decided LED will be the way to go. They are just cheap LED off ebay, not to worried as long as they can keep my clones alive and get them rooted. Here are a few pictures the front three are white widow. And then a view from the top of the screen.
image5306.jpg
image5307.jpg
image5308.jpg
image5309.jpg

They are filling in quite nicely. I just bought some mycos to add to the reservoir. I will be crawling back in there tomorrow. I will take pictures while I'm in there you should see the Obama Kush I think it's confused it. doesn't have a normal leaf pattern. I'm getting kind of worried about how much space I really have. I feel like once I flip their going to go crazy and I'm not going to be able to get into the room.
I ordered seeds from Nirvana and they aren't here yet been six weeks and they say they probably won't show up, i'm kind of bummed out about that but I guess that's a risk you take. On a good note my California light works solar storm 400 showed up as well as four other supplemental LED lights and I have a 4 x 4 x 7 grow tent ordered and it's on its way. I'm going to take clones, and probably this next grow keep it down to six plants. But who knows I change my mind every day.

image5450.jpg
image5449.jpg
So I was able to crawl in but. Couldn't get a clean shot at the Obama. It's throwing single leafs, as well as 5 finger leafs. I'm thinking I should probably flip next week or I'm gonna be in more trouble than I even think. But I do want to make sure that my screen is filled up properly. So I decided to brew some Ewc tea, I kind of followed the hiesnbuerg formula but also didn't. Recipie I used is as follows.
1/4 cup Ewc
1 tbs myco
15 ml aqua shield
15 ml voodo (figured what the heck it may contain something aqua shield doesn't)
3 Tbs molasses ( oops was supposed to be a 3/4 tbs oh well those buggers will have lotsa food)
15 ml roots organics ancient amber
Added it all to about a gallon and a half of spring water and put it in a bucket to bubble for 48 hours.
I'm only going to let the first dose is use go for 24hours as it's time to change my res but I want to run this brew every two days before res changes. Supposedly these will die after three days. So if I do it two days before res change I'll be cleaning out the dead bacteria also.
Now I went to a new hydro store and they have the CYCO pro platinum kit for 260$ which is less than I have invested with AN. Today I went back and he had one on the counter and I told him I was thinking of switching, he told me he would give me that kit for 150$. So I think ebay sells at 180$ plus shipping. I bought it for my next go round with my LED lights. Does anyone have any experience with this line. Guy says it's all pharmacutical grade stuff and protein based so they have cut out a lot of salts. Now I don't really care about that but my thing was 150$ for an entire full line and it's supposed to last for the whole grow. The guy who owns the hydro store told me I'd need to buy more of the base nutrients as he's used it before but that he has lots of the other additives left over. Lol already excited for my second grow and it hasn't even begun. Also could anyone help me with a link or pm me how I put a link to my grow in my sig?

Gozgrow's First Time Grow! First Time Aeroponic & 10 Plants

Looks like I got the sig thing figured out.:)

I would also like to state I would love for some of you pros to critique, and tell me how you do things. Also all of the errors I am making. All the information I have is researched from you guys. And well the hydro store guys and we all know they are wolfs in Sheeps clothing. They have an agenda and that's to make you walk out of the store with 150$ box of nutes lol.

Thanx LA your input is always an appreciated thing. I figured a link may help a bit. I'm excited to see what this EWC tea does for them. I noticed a quite considerable change over a two day period with just myco. Seemed they grew more than normal, and they had a happier smell to them. By that I mean my wife came home and could smell them from the front porch. Right now I just exhaust into my garage. Time to exhaust it through the roof so it will at least smell up high lol. I'm a medical patient so no worries there, but inside I just order a filter, but think I'm going to use it in my clone tent.

So just ordered Some beans for my next grow.
Bomb seeds - Thc bomb fem
Bomb seeds - cherry bomb fem
Barney's seeds - pineapple chunk fem
Royal queen - royal cheese auto fem
And I received these free.
1- northern lights x skunk fem
2- obsession fem
3- delicious Black Russian fem
10 - Kerala x skunk #1 non fem
So 16 free beans not bad let's cross our fingers and hope they show up.

image5474.jpg

The above picture is the five finger leaf Obama is throwing. Dark green and overall just look different than all the other plants, also seems anytime I touch it the stems are crisp and break easily.
image5473.jpg

This picture is off one of the white widow plants. Not sure nute burn , or a defficiancy. Not to worried as of now only plant showing it and it was on some of the lower older growth.

So I have been doing the. Ice thing , twice a day. I need to get in there and cover my res, it is still growing algae. Maybe this weekend. I'm planning on setting up my tent that's on its way as a clone tent for now with led lights. Planning on switching to flower this weekend also. So lots to do. Set up tent, build a DIY aero cloner, get clonex, and clonex rooting solution, switch out bulbs for flower bulbs, drain res and sterilize it. Figure out my flowering nutes and what not. So tonight was the 48 hour mark for my Heisenburg tea, so as soon as I got home I added two more cups. And in three days I will clean out the res and flush with clean ph water for a bit to make sure I clear out all the bacteria and fungus that could be bad. So my plants are really responding to the tea. Does anyone know should I feed this through flower or not? I have been noticing that my res looks a lot cleaner since adding this tea. Still have algae but it seems like its getting better. I have read running tea allows for warmer res temps so let's hope that's the case cause my res runs on the warm side. If you haven't tried the tea is suggest you look into it, fairly cheap and easy to make.

Welcome cherry haze and thanks for dropping in.
So I had a bit of bad luck last couple days. First as I was pulling my plants back through my screen I broke the main cola off of 2 of my plants, and I'm a couple days from flipping to flower. I would have tried to clone them but I'm still a bit away from having that ability. I would also like to pull both those plants and let them veg a bit longer just no way to do it.so onto flower they go. Then today as I was pulling my humidifier out to refill it I drop the canister and broke it. At least it's only a couple more days till flowering and I planed on removing it for flower. So a big blow to my wallet but not my beautiful ladies. I plan on taking clones this weekend when I can build my aero cloner and get my tent set up. I got a tent and the reveiws seem to be its a great tent one it's up and everything is in I will post a picture.
I plan on cleaning my res Friday after work and running clean water till Sunday so they can have a nice flush before in hit them with the flower nutes. I also think at that time I'm going to give them 48 hours of darkness. I read on a wise mans post this helps hormones and stuff so we will give it a try. Well let's hope I don't have any issues between now and flower. :)

So once again disaster has struck, I wasn't able to do the 48 hour dark period. I went to switch from the stock 6400k bulbs to my bloom bulbs and upon opening it all ten bulbs got crushed on the trip through the mail. Grrrrr. So I still ran clean water through my res for 48 hours, but the planets didn't Align right for the dark period. I would have done the dark period only to
Flip lights on, Sunday morning. Times just would have been funny and rather than send them through all that I just didn't do it.
So new grow tent is up.
image5679.jpg

And setup with aero cloner, 6"hurricane fan, 6" carbon filter, and solarstorm 400 led I'm reviewing. Now I have a crap load of clones cut and they are awfully droopy.
image5680.jpg

I feel like they are over watered almost, so I think I may crack the humidity dome a bit. Just opened the top vents full bore if that doesn't help I will probbobly crack one side. I have them in rapid rooters and have only been misting the leaves. I'll take pictures tomorrow.
So today I went to hydro store and bought 8 new t5 3000k bulbs and I also hung up 900 watts of led in my current grow.
image5678.jpg

All side lighting as you can see. 225 watts each one in back and 3 on side. I have to wear sunglasses to enter either room. Is there something better I should get. Almost seems my glasses aren't good enough in either room still come out feeling like my eye balls have red and blue lights burned into them. I may have to remove some LEDs if the temp doesn't stay between 75-85 degrees. When I closed the door for the night it was 79degrees which is pretty high door open. I'm almost thinking its gonna be in the 90's when I open the door. Hope not but disaster has been striking left and right lately. Only be about six hours in a sweltering hot room they will be ok :)
And off to bed now. Hopefully tomorrow some one can advise on my clones looking sickly. For now goodnight and thank you to all who have checked in.

Ok no pictures of clones they were in a sad state. I was worried about being over watered so I touched my rapid rooter plugs and well they were dry. Plants look really wilty today. I don't think they will make it :( . Hopefully the cubes were not dry for too long and they are gonna bounce back.

Aww mate poor you - you're having some bad luck. Last night I found a channel on sky called the hydro channel - no joke, a channel dedicated to hydro growing... A guy on there was talking about these special grow glasses for eye damage. Google hydroponic grow glasses. I'm so sorry about the bulbs etc that sucks. Re humidity as fat as I know you need to keep this to a minimum. How any times do you feed/water. Are you checking ph and ec daily? What are they at? Hang in there :)

Day 2 flower in closet grow
Day 3 of clones hanging on by a thread in grow tent.
Good news, clones looking better, gonna leave the led where it's at
Till they scream ouch. I was under the impression those rapid rooters didn't dry out very fast. Well I watered this morning and got home 10hours later to find the tops dry and they are in a humidity dome. I feel good with the turn around they made though. Got a speed controller for my 6" hurricane fan it's super loud. Cut speed in half and it's pretty quiet.
Was also worried about heat in my grow closet well added 900watts of led but switched t5 bulbs to 3000k bulbs and temp is running way lower. 73degrees and 34 degrees humidity pretty happy with that. And my plants are smelling super happy today :)
And on a good note herbies delivery showed up.
image5708.jpg

I'll get some pictures up this weekend of the closet grow and my tent grow.
Did notice a few leaks off my 6" tubes which I'll correct Friday night during the res change.

Back
Top Bottom