Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

Thanks here's the GDP that's under the 600 watt HPS again:

0042657.JPG

I started treating the abnormal GDP S1 with CS last night. The plant in back is the one I'm treating (it reverted back to growing double nodes):

0013065.JPG

This is the abnormal one in front that stayed triple node (Mom):

0022969.JPG

They look rough so I transplanted them into 1 gallon pots of SSM#4 Advanced with Happy Frog Fruit & Flower (1 Tbsp/gallon of soilless). I wonder if the seeds will be viable if I get male parts to form..... :hmmmm:

Looking good there! I actually like the purple yellow combo...its not like the leaves are shriveling up and dying, just going all autumnal. Its a nice contrast. Im following your breeding program closely...I should be getting some Harlequin seeds soon and Id like to make more. They are quite pricey.

:peacetwo:

I have to say Chimp I like th purple an yellow together as well. How are the reversals going? I'm hoping they ar progressing nicely for you.

I don't see anything on the whorled GDP S1 yet and I don't have a way of measuring PPM (my meter fizzed out on me), but there's little flowering on either one of those. The CS solution was a golden color like it was the last few times, so I think it came out okay. I might have waited too long to treat the normal GDP S1s in the other closet because I'm seeing very little growth that looks male on them (if it is male) and only at the bottom. I shouldn't have waited until I saw the first hairs; I should have started treating right when I put them into bloom. I can always put them back into veg if it doesn't work this time. I'll try to get pics up as soon as I can but I'm pretty busy today.

Hey what's up? I'll put some pics up soon I'm chopping one of these GDP plants today! :)

Dang didn't have the time to chop that plant today I'll get it as soon as I can. Here's a pic of the two whorled plants I'm trying to breed this first one is the one I'm spraying the bottom of with CS it isn't growing very well (I don't see any signs it's working yet):

0013073.JPG

Here's the top of the one that's still whorled:

0022976.JPG

I'm not seeing one sign of male parts on the other plant I'm doing. I'll reveg the plant if it didn't take.

I'm starting to think these two may be clones from my GDP S1s in that last grow. They look different from the original just like those did (the first two pics are the first GDP plant and the third pic is the second GDP plant):

0013075.JPG
0062229.JPG
0022978.JPG

Original GDP (another canary plant):

0032860.JPG
0072083.JPG

They ain't got long. :)

Thanks Drazel. It's bummin' me out that S2'ing this is giving me so much trouble. The polyploid/reverted GDP S1 fem plant that I'm treating has the beginnings of what look like male parts, but there's only a few flowers; it may not be enough to pollinate the second fem plant that stayed polyploid. I think I started treating the normal GDP S1 fem plant too late and I have the same problem; I'm barely seeing what looks like male parts and both those are a good way into flowering. I might have to reveg these (or S1 an original clone again).

These are 5 weeks and 3 days from flip and about 4 weeks from the first hairs. I should have started spraying them right when I put them in the bloom closet instead of waiting until I saw the first hairs; that's probably why there aren't a lot of male flowers.
I've got some GDP S1 seeds still, but not many. I have seeds from two female GDPs I pollinated with a male GDP also; I'll probably grow some of those out this Winter.

Back
Top Bottom