Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

Seems like the same in my experience. Here's the results of a few clone chops :)
GDP S1 - .65 oz.:

0013104.JPG
0023005.JPG

GDP S1 - .85 oz.:

0032890.JPG
0042696.JPG

Original GDP - .7 oz.:

0052535.JPG
0062252.JPG

Original GDP clone, 2 weeks and 4 days from flip (running at 11/13):

0032894.JPG

Update - The normal GDP S1 plant that I treated with CS had a few flowers open up, so I put it close to the other one. I still haven't topped either one of them and I might not have to. They're on a night cycle so I can't get pics up now.
The abnormal GDP S1 I treated with CS is barely showing flowers at all; I'll check on it again tonight but I may have to use pollen from the normal GDP S1 to pollinate the abnormal one.

The not-as-purple GDP S1 I chopped not too long ago:

0013121.JPG

I tried to crop that pic but it didn't take; I need to work on this PC of mine. I just wanted to post a pic of that because I smoked a doob of it just now and I'm thinking I'm on the right track this is a good one to try to stabilize. :thumb:

Looking real tasty PC. :hookah:

I've got a couple sprouts up this morning and two have some GDP in them. I've never grown GDP, but in the crosses that I have run - I felt that they were a little light sensitive, wanted to be on the drier side, and were light feeders. No one here runs the GDP better than you....do you have any general thoughts along these lines?

I agree with these being light feeders. The leaves are slightly lighter green than most of what I grow and those plants seem to feed less in my experience. So far with the plant above it's been mostly granular nutes feeding it. They seem to get waterlogged easy, so I agree with the dry soil thing too. I never thought about them being light sensitive from now on I'll keep them to the side in my grows and see if that helps. Personally I think I bomb out hard on these! :)

Back
Top Bottom