Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

I still think that could be a polyploid... Intresting buddage.. is that just that top cola or all of them? GL and Keepem Green

I'll take it out when I get the time and take pics of that GDP S1 to show the details; it went all over the place as far as structure goes. You can see it in the background of this Apollo 13 f2 clone pic:

0033323.JPG

The GDP f3 mother rejects aren't looking alike either. Here's two of them (I like the second one):

0043104.JPG
0052891.JPG

I think I'll wind up just finding a frosty mother and go with that instead of pollinating everything the next time; I need to narrow this down some.

I used the Tiresias Mist, 1 oz. for $20 on Amazon, with success my first time. It seemed a little expensive considering that little bottle is enough to get one branch to make balls, but looks like it's gonna be worth it.

420-magazine-mobile2129098594.jpg
420-magazine-mobile202740397.jpg
I AM looking for more info about tiresias mist, And It seems to have a Very good sucess rate, at least, at the places in searched, i havnt seen any failure And i Will probably buy It And give it a try with my autos.

Man, you wouldn't believe how busy this gets. Some good's coming out of it though. I have to give up on these two whorled GDP S1s because I can't get the one female I treated with CS to form male parts. As soon as I get my Jamaican Lambsbread grow underway and growing a bit, I'm going right back into that project a second time with more S1 seeds. I think I stand a good chance of getting more of the whorled plants and I can make my own CS solution (which I know works). I'm going to reveg this GDP S1 plant because it's the closest to the original plant that I liked:

0033330.JPG

I fed all of these plants Iguana Juice bloom formula today. This is a reveg of one of the GDP f2s:

0043111.JPG

I'll try to get pics up of the parents in my GDP breeding project up soon.

Whats the freak doing? Messing around with as many plants as you started with was a full time job...........
Keepem Green

These GDP mother rejects and S1s are looking way different from each other. I don't count these oddball S1s (top and middle of one):

0062555.JPG
0091926.JPG

GDP S1, starting to grow a third main cola:

0043114.JPG

Two more mother rejects:

0033334.JPG
0052902.JPG

But at least I got me a plant that's really close to the one I lost :thumb:

0023490.JPG

It's a GDP S1, by the way. I took it out from under one of the leaning Apollo 13 f2s and put it more under the light; it was getting shaded out by a fan leaf. I'll chop it early to make sure it has a better chance at reveg.

The other day (when I switched these GDP parents to a different unit) I clearly saw the tops of each plant for the first time. Here they all 4 are:

0052908.JPG

Running these through without a reasonable veg period makes them look weak. This is the whorled GDP S1 I put in later than the rest; it probably didn't get pollinated:

0013655.JPG

Here's the other GDP S1 I put in here to breed out:

0023495.JPG

One GDP mother (less-haired):

0033339.JPG

The other GDP mother (more-haired):

0043119.JPG

Some of the GDP mother rejects. Here's one of the S1s:

0111540.JPG

The GDP S1 I'm gonna reveg and keep:

0091933.JPG

I think I need to reveg this plant and keep backcrossing to it; exactly what I'm looking to get out of this project (only with about twice the trichome coverage):

0101744.JPG

I think I'll name these two Eek and Zeke my neighbor used to yell that at his kids he'd ask 'em to go get a tool they didn't know what it was from the name he'd yell at 'em "Don't be standin' there lookin' like Eek and Zeke; go get the goddamn thing!" I don't know who Eek and Zeke was but that $hit was funny :)

0082157.JPG

Back
Top Bottom