Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

If it's the dp-hr10t35v, like I have then no. It also will need a hand pump. I bought the Strongway Hydraulic Pump with Gauge and Hose — 10-Ton Capacity from Northern Tool, but it's no longer available. Dabpress has a list of several compatible hand pumps on their website. You may also be able to use the one sold by Princess Auto, or one from Harbor Freight down in the US.

Not free, but they gave me a great deal. All because of this thread. Better than a poke in the eye... :woohoo:

I can’t wait to use them. I’m in the middle of rearranging my “press box” room and cleaning things up. It’s been my catch-all junk room for a few years. This will motivate me to get it done...probably tomorrow.

GT, Procrastination will get you no where! I have told myself at least a 10,000 times to stop it.

I sold my retirement biz, which is 20 paces from my back door. I have been training the new owner, who is actually a very long time friend of my son's whom I have known forever. He will be picking up inventory, raw materials tools and supplies next week.
That is going to give me a lot of free space in my shop to set up a pressing work station. Can't wait, carrying and lifting that thing every time I want to use it is not good on this old back.

I got it back in April during their sale. Bought extra bags and the tool kit. Think it was right around $450. For everything. It comes complete ready to squish.
Extra bags free now

Hmmmmmmmm

I’m all setup and ready to squish, but I just hit a phat double dab of Bubblelicious and GSC. That was after cleaning my smoke/pressing chambers. I’m feeling no pain.

I had to move the beast to a new location and clean out a few boxes. Digging around in one of the boxes and I found my first press...a hair straightener! LOL! So this will officially be my 3rd set of pressing plates. :rofl:

I got everything set and fired up the plates. It took just over 7 minutes to hit 200F. My DIY plates take significantly longer (roughly 17 minutes to hit 200F). Anyway, they look good on the press and the press looks good in it’s new location. She probably won’t be moving anytime soon.

I also found a T-shirt from a Forum that no longer exists. The Dank Den.

Enjoy!

I thought ms. GT modeled your t shirts?

She wouldn’t be caught dead in a shirt with wrinkles. Especially one pulled out of a box...in a barn. LOL!

But here ya go!

I got pressing to do, but the concentrates pen said I had to smoke more Rosin......

....smart pen read my mind....

Got off my ass early this morning, well after coffee, and did a little Squishing.

Bought this yesterday! The names have been changed to protect the innocent! :rofl:
20190620_214659_LI.jpg

So today I did this!
20190621_094835 (2).jpg

With this!
Made two pucks, this is for one of them. The two together weighed 14.192 g
20190621_092107 (2).jpg

Which came out like this!
20190621_101616 (2).jpg

20190621_101916 (2).jpg

Just love the translucent amber color, the tip of the dab tool is over a 1/4" deep in the glob.
20190621_102025 (2).jpg

And resulted in this! Looks like it is trying to crawl out of the cup, It's Alive! :laugh:
20190621_102353 (2).jpg

When I weighed the two right after pressing it was 2.727, when I put into the silicone cup couldn't get all of it off the dab tool, so I dabbed it, :)
That would be a 19% plus return.

Did that little dab at 10:15 and one more just a few minutes ago, 1:15, and I am thoroughly impressed.
Going to do one more to get the aroma and flavor for this report! :)
I got the fragrance of rich red wine and milk chocolate. Inhale very mild, no cough, not a lot of flavor/taste, exhale also mild, even when I got to the waste oil it did not make me cough. When doing Rosin and I get the first little taste of waste oil I quit at that point a clean the bowl. I don't think it is good for much.

Overall, I like it, not set me down fucked up but a very pleasant high that was made even better by not have a hacking attack before I can enjoy the buzz, :)

I believe I will make one more puck, and keep the remainder for a travel joints.
I gave my son some joints of this yesterday, and had a message this morning that came at 11:45 PM last night, "Just smoked Cookies", then a second message at 12:15 AM, "I like Cookies". He is such a light weight that joint probable put him into the Zone!

8186g2ooydL._SL1500_.jpg 2.jpg

:roorrip:

Ha! Like minds...I got up this morning and squished some Cookies too! Right when i woke up I said to myself, “Self, you should squeeze something.” “How about Cookies?” “Sounds good...lead the way Monsieur.” *I have serious conversations with myself too...

Anyway, today I just had to try them new plates. They work...they work well. I approve and wholeheartedly endorse. Enjoy!

Yer KILLING ME GRAMPS

:rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh:

Just when I decide I dont NEED a press , that my Slug.32 is fine

Ya post this

Uggggghhh

Sorry bud. It’s addicting. It’s even better if you have enough weed to press. The goodness is real.

Sorry bud. It’s addicting. It’s even better if you have enough weed to press. The goodness is real.
Enough weed you say!!!!

That's my issues, I have WAY too much, why I think this would be a great option for me

Downsize some of my stash....

Lol

Back
Top Bottom