Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Enough weed you say!!!!

That's my issues, I have WAY too much, why I think this would be a great option for me

Downsize some of my stash....

Lol

I was at 2.8 pounds when I got my press and made some more FECO. I am near 44 grams now of Rosin and 10 grams FECO.
I am going to do some decarboxylation of 10 or so grams of Rosin, per G'Token being demanding and threatening, :)
If it works as well as my FECO for my med's, I will be eliminating oil from my regime.

I’m too delicate to be “threatening.” :kisstwo:

I still use my trim and pucks for oil. I hope the Rosin decarbing works for you too. It saves me a lot of time. Just as with everything, you’ll need to play with it until you like it...wait! What? He said ‘play with it!’ :rofl:

Let me know what you think.

Is an auto press that much better than manual press???
A press with automatic pressure and timing settings will give you consistent results, good ones if they're dialed in.

A manual press with a pressure gauge will let you manually achieve the same results.

A manual press without a pressure gauge can give inconsistent results, unless you're like Grandpa Tokin and have the experience to feel your way through the process.
I have the 6 ton manual without a gauge. Use it twice and you'll get the hang of it. Bring it down with a bit of pressure wait till it sizzles some than give her hell. Once it quits oozing let the pressure off and gather the goodies.

A manual press is all you need IMO. I’d love to have a pressure gauge but I’ve learned to live without it. It’s my calibrated eyeballs...

Like Derbs said, you get the hang of it pretty quick.

Ha! Like minds...I got up this morning and squished some Cookies too! Right when i woke up I said to myself, “Self, you should squeeze something.” “How about Cookies?” “Sounds good...lead the way Monsieur.” *I have serious conversations with myself too...

Anyway, today I just had to try them new plates. They work...they work well. I approve and wholeheartedly endorse. Enjoy!

Yeah thanks for the video!
Apparently I still don’t know what the hell I’m doing... Why didn’t I think of rolling like that!:oops::laugh:

Yeah thanks for the video!
Apparently I still don’t know what the hell I’m doing... Why didn’t I think of rolling like that!:oops::laugh:

What? I’ve seen the stuff you squish. Looks like you know what you’re doing if you ask me.

What? I’ve seen the stuff you squish. Looks like you know what you’re doing if you ask me.
I’m picturing myself scratching and scraping at that damn cheap paper. I don’t think I ever tried rolling the tool. :rofl:

Well hell....lol

Guess I'll be seeing this in a few days

dabpress-3-5-ton-hydraulic-rosin-press-heat-machine-for-sale_grande.jpg

It's only $$$$

Right???

Last pic, two things, what's in yer hand

Excellent question...right hand or left? :rofl:

Hahaha! Just kidding. That’s the GSC squish I did 6 days ago. Same strain but the older one is ...older. It starts to wax/crumble-harden as it cures. Some will do it faster/differently depending on the strain, how it was grown, how and when it was squeezed, and the RH throughout the entire process, etc.

I was at 2.8 pounds when I got my press and made some more FECO. I am near 44 grams now of Rosin and 10 grams FECO.
I am going to do some decarboxylation of 10 or so grams of Rosin, per G'Token being demanding and threatening, :)
If it works as well as my FECO for my med's, I will be eliminating oil from my regime.

I am interested in hearing your thoughts....are you going to just jump from your old regime for X days with the new formulation?

I am interested in hearing your thoughts....are you going to just jump from your old regime for X days with the new formulation?

I am really not sure, I am going to use this last 10 gram batch of CO for gummy bears, then make a fresh small batch early next week. Will also do a decarb on about 10 grams of Rosin. I will test it by ingesting a 1/2 gram or so to see how it treats me. If I get the results I am looking for then I will make the switch.
I really like the gummy bear idea, if I can get the proper ratio of decarb CO or Rosin in each gummy at 0.75 to 100 mg each and take one to two in the morning and one at night.low dose wellness benefits,
Then on the weekend or whenever I just want to cop a good buzz take a handful! :)
I have been doing the under the tongue with oral syringe for so long this will be different.

Back
Top Bottom