Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

I am lazier than all of them. I just shove bud in the bag, trim top, bottle tech and shove it between pre-cut parchment folded in half.

Blowouts IMO come from:
1. too much press. This is finesse, you will learn it.
2. overstuffed bags or stems cutting through, remove the thicker stems on that big nug.
3. Weed w too much moisture in it....presssing too soon in the cure.

I have a pre press, it's just more time for me.

I do need to order more bags. I run 3.5/7/14 on a 4x4 plate.

Im going squishing, but got to realign my plates...wheel rig...not so good if you need to fix it. Lol.
Might even look at big press now...
Im sooo caveman compared to you guys...with my bare bud squishin and bare puck squishin.... Ugggggg...

:high-five: Me to!
Charging right now...
1530C0AB-3FED-4136-BE8A-9E9E0814932D.jpeg

Mehhh... Works great if you hate flavor.

There ain’t nothing like drinking from the well boys! Take your titanium or glass straw and heat then dab and vape it right out of your little 5 gram silicon container.
You’ll slap your mama there’s so much flavor and the high! Your welcome!
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Forget which journal I’m in...

Stoner!

Okay... I’m officially sick of people again. Too many “Guests” (even close relatives) makes me want to choke the living shit out of half of them (fuckingbrats) and slap the other half...hard! :headbanger:

“Get the fuck out of my house and go the fuck home!”

My wife has been constantly elbowing me in the ribs, and reminding me...”Inside voice-inside voice!”

The pen actually saved one of those kids from getting killed. Nuff said. :kisstwo: Today everyone leaves. It’s a good day in the neighborhood. :woohoo:

Why I ignore my family and have no friends...lol

No big family get together, or no one asks me to help em move

Lol

Life is easier that way

Forget which journal I’m in...

Stoner!

Okay... I’m officially sick of people again. Too many “Guests” (even close relatives) makes me want to choke the living shit out of half of them (fuckingbrats) and slap the other half...hard! :headbanger:

“Get the fuck out of my house and go the fuck home!”

My wife has been constantly elbowing me in the ribs, and reminding me...”Inside voice-inside voice!”

The pen actually saved one of those kids from getting killed. Nuff said. :kisstwo: Today everyone leaves. It’s a good day in the neighborhood. :woohoo:

It's nice when they visit, and even nicer when they leave!

No visitors here at my joint, life is good today.
Visited my GF's father for the 4th & 5th, 98 yrs old and going strong, except for the arthritis in this back.
Later today going to my son's for his 51st bday, shit I am getting old.
Here is what was waiting for me when I returned home yesterday.
20190706_110408.jpg

And It works damn well.
But as Bobby Z said not a lot of flavor. I like it.

No visitors here at my joint, life is good today.
Visited my GF's father for the 4th & 5th, 98 yrs old and going strong, except for the arthritis in this back.
Later today going to my son's for his 51st bday, shit I am getting old.
Here is what was waiting for me when I returned home yesterday.
20190706_110408.jpg

And It works damn well.
But as Bobby Z said not a lot of flavor. I like it.
Did you get the ceramic donut coils? I didn’t, just wondering if they make a big difference. They make a lot more sense, just wondering if it’s even worth trying.

I think I must take monster hits straight from the rosin, so it may be hard for me to top that...
And I love it!:lot-o-toke::cheesygrinsmiley:

Did you get the ceramic donut coils? I didn’t, just wondering if they make a big difference. They make a lot more sense, just wondering if it’s even worth trying.

I think I must take monster hits straight from the rosin, so it may be hard for me to top that...

:cheesygrinsmiley::lot-o-toke:

I have some coming. I hope they work better than the coils. I’ve already thrown 3 of the coils away. 2 of them shorted because I used the pick to try and move the rosin while holding the button.

If I do small hits it’s okay. It worked in a pinch when I needed it so I’m happy. It’ll be good for fishing and emergency situations at my house, like I had for the last few days. The bottom container holds quite a bit more than I estimated. Basically, it held enough for me to be comfortable for 3 days without refills, and I was hitting it every 2-3 hours.

I have some coming. I hope they work better than the coils. I’ve already thrown 3 of the coils away. 2 of them shorted because I used the pick to try and move the rosin while holding the button.

If I do small hits it’s okay. It worked in a pinch when I needed it so I’m happy. It’ll be good for fishing and emergency situations at my house, like I had for the last few days. The bottom container holds quite a bit more than I estimated. Basically, it held enough for me to be comfortable for 3 days without refills, and I was hitting it every 2-3 hours.
Yeah I figured it would make a good vacation rig.
But it drives me crazy that you have to replace “their” coils with “their” better coils. Or why not make the replacement coil that comes with the pen, the donut coil.
Sorry, it’s a personal pet peeve to see a company not giving me (the consumer) their best product possible, but confusing it with inferior products...

I do have the ceramic donut coils but have not tried them yet. Took the coil out yesterday and put it in alcohol, have not checked it yet.
I will remove this coil put it in the alcohol and put on the ceramic donut coil and report back!

I am liking how it seems to be easier on my lungs, but not taking monster hits. Am finely figuring out when to stop hitting, before that nasty taste gets there. There is a change in flavor of the hit just before the nasty taste happens. That's both the Rosin rig and the Evolve.

I think I have a couple of evolve pens somewhere in the house. Never tried them. Think their older...no idea.

I seem to echo the consensus re visitors. Or just good in-law time. Usually 2 hours is enough time for me. "Can you do something about your dogs?" Yes, you can leave or take your sunglasses off and put your hands by your side like a normal human.

And yes, the conversation about why I am totally out of it because I don't have time to watch 168 seasons of game of thrones or some adolescent singing show. and no i dont give a f about the jenners.

For a shorter visit, I usually put our one TV out in the garage. haha. Heat index is like 104 today. It works try it.

I think I have a couple of evolve pens somewhere in the house. Never tried them. Think their older...no idea.

I seem to echo the consensus re visitors. Or just good in-law time. Usually 2 hours is enough time for me. "Can you do something about your dogs?" Yes, you can leave or take your sunglasses off and put your hands by your side like a normal human.

And yes, the conversation about why I am totally out of it because I don't have time to watch 168 seasons of game of thrones or some adolescent singing show. and no i dont give a f about the jenners.

For a shorter visit, I usually put our one TV out in the garage. haha. Heat index is like 104 today. It works try it.

Damn that is a good idea, when I have guest coming by I don't really want to see, I am going to open all the windows and turn off the AC. Not sure of heat index but it is mid 90's and about 89% humidity.
Then you say to them when they arrive, oh, damn, I am sorry my AC just went out yesterday and can't get anyone here for awhile. But doesn't sweating feel wonderful, cleans your pours out good.
Oh, and I agree about game of T's, any fucking amateur singing show, and that whole group of Big Ass wannabe celebrates and all their weird husbands.

It’s hard being the sane and watching the insane try to convince you...

Why doesn’t someone kick open the Vatican secret vault and tell us what the hell is in there! Why all the secrets?
No no no, we’d rather watch government losers fight about how to best steal and kill us.
Sorry, I didn’t mean to be debbie downer. We’ve got bud!
:rollit:

The ceramic coil works well, I did get flavor but have not tried cleaning it yet. Loaded too big a hit and will need to finish it later.

Back
Top Bottom