Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Make rosin . use 25u bag few grams of rosin start at 100deg. Each smash increase 10deg. Up 210deg. And collect sauce add to thc-a. Easy money.

@scrogster Yes ..I know how to make rosin and thca with buds ...have you tried what we both agree to be the process of obtaining thca ...with Kief? I did , and it sure as shit did NOT work with my first press and I've never tried it again ...

@scrogster Yes ..I know how to make rosin and thca with buds ...have you tried what we both agree to be the process of obtaining thca ...with Kief? I did , and it sure as shit did NOT work with my first press and I've never tried it again ...

The key is going to be turning your kief into rosin. After that you can proceed with the agreed upon process of obtaining THCa separation.

As fas as I know, and again, I'm no expert, you need to have a pretty much full-melt extract to do the THCa separation, and that would mean first processing your kief.

I have a bunch of dry ice kief and 25m bags

I may try this

Right behind you .not for a few hours thou as I’m out and about definitely send , or tag me your results if you get a chance to try it before me :)
I’ll be trying a 10 ton dab press this time

I have some keif rossin done..but not a lot

I'll try a good batch later, I hope, back is sore, so chilling a bit now

Like to get a few gr pressed...then try the process

Edit

Mine is the 3T dabpress

Howdy experts , I ran out of buds up to squish until babe is ready but I have a small jar of kief .
I understand to make thca diamonds you would press a puck at 100 and the keep increasing the temp by 20 degrees and replacing the paper between presses in a 25 micron bag . True story ?

My other question is , can I isolate the thca in kief to make thca diamonds with kief? Seems to me like it might turn out o be a big brick of burnt hash ? Tia ! Namaste
Here’s how I did it:

You can certainly press kief into some dynamite rosin. Have fun!

This is what the rosin I pressed yesterday looks like 24 hours later. Enjoy!

When u press keif

Temp,?
Time?

Still same process as normal bud pucks

Also just jamb it in the bag,? Or do u puck it somehow

When u press keif

Temp,?
Time?

Still same process as normal bud pucks

Also just jamb it in the bag,? Or do u puck it somehow
I press with 25u bag.
1. Put kief in bag.
2. Pre-press to compact. Flat is good. I don’t put extreme pressure.
3. Press at low temps to start. Around 140-160F. Low pressure but steadily increasing slowly until you start to see a flow. (Or bubbles)
4. Second press at higher temps.
5. Dab it.

Is it my turn yet, :)

BlueBerry, again this is a low producer 4.9 grams per 28 grams. < 20% But it is fairly nice flavor, taste and smooth draw, high is so-so and does not last that long.
20200123_110658 (2).jpg
20200123_111911 (2).jpg
20200123_113249 (2).jpg
20200123_114251 (2).jpg

Combined a couple of Rosin tubs into this 105 gram tub. Blueberry, Skunk, Maui, Hash, and Cheese.

28.45 grams in a 105 gram tub.
20200123_132151 (2).jpg

20200123_134033.jpg

20200123_125713.jpg

Look what I found, now I remember putting it in this box and putting this box in the cabinet. :rofl: :laugh::rofl::laugh::laugh:
20200123_130601.jpg

:passitleft:

I bought some Oil Slick Rosin paper.
Just use it on this press and only think I don't like is the size of it, 10x10 inch, if I cut it in half it barely covers the plates and I feel its a waste to cut it and only use part of it, so if I cut it larger than the plates then I would lose 3 to 4 inches as waste.
Will report more later after I use it for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom