Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

1st off.....hope yer doing ok Gramps, sucks about the kitty

So I made my 2nd batch of gummies with kief... Fantastic, think removing the oil made a huge difference

So if I was going to use Rosin, decarbed,in place of decarbed kief,how much would ya use

Used 2gr of kief

Graciass

I agree with Bernard Baruch, "To me, old age is always fifteen years older than I am."

That means you'd need to be over 79 to be old. :D
It would be 84 for me....lol. I feel the same way. But everyone else thinks Im old. And, it looks to me, a lot of uhh old people are the ones figuring this stuff out and providing the engineering for the most part.

Completed my Vertical grow.
Not real pleased with the results.
If y'all get a chance check it out in my signature.
Getting close to squishing time.

Ok after these plants dry and I get them in jars I will be starting up the press again. Want to get as much Rosin as I can for making edibles.
Here is what will be going into the jars this run. Four days drying the lower three on the rack and two days drying the upper two on the rack.
20200312_124334 (2).jpg

On the drying screen have all the stuff going straight into making FECO/CCO.
20200312_130720.jpg

Ok after these plants dry and I get them in jars I will be starting up the press again. Want to get as much Rosin as I can for making edibles.
Here is what will be going into the jars this run. Four days drying the lower three on the rack and two days drying the upper two on the rack.
20200312_124334 (2).jpg

On the drying screen have all the stuff going straight into making FECO/CCO.
20200312_130720.jpg
I’ll be squishing with you @gr865 , I put the white widow in jars for a week cure before I squish it . Gonna get to make a bunch 67 grams of larf and 702 grams of buds . Just hung the Dosidos today and if I get 231 grams off her that will give me a 1000 grams in a 5’x5’ tent !

So did some squishing yesterday

Had my 1st puck almost ready for the C clamp vise packing when

Oh ya.... Chottle Tech test

So packed up my bag by hand...squish..pack...squish...pack

Snip snip

0315201257.jpg

0315201257a.jpg
0315201304a.jpg
0315201306.jpg
0315201306a.jpg

Results where great....I'm a no bag guy, just toooo much stays in the bag, as u can see above it just hold the edge from blowing out and no solids in my rosin either

While I squished the 1st test... I'm thinking
Will the bag fit over my 1" PVC coupler.... nope
But fits perfectly inside the 1-1/4 u use all the time

So I packed it like I usually do
0315201305a.jpg

Then snip snip snip
0315201327.jpg
0315201332.jpg
0315201339.jpg

This will be my go-to way now

Really like it

Got two chottle outa one bag

Fun fun fun

Three plants dried and in jars curing, 14.3 zips. There is another 4.6 zips of larf/untrimmed Triple Cheese buds going directly into FECO/CCO.
Took the other two plants out of the plastic bags and rehung them on the stand. So I will be jaring them on Sunday. Also there is a bag of larf/untrimmed Ayahuasca Purple that will be going into
making FECO.

Pics in my journal.

I shot a full round of outdoor target archery today. A score of 1186 was acceptable as my first go at it for the year. Back when I was getting in shape in 2005, I used walking, stair climbing, and cycling for my lower body. Archery was used for my upper body.

I shot a full round of outdoor target archery today. A score of 1186 was acceptable as my first go at it for the year. Back when I was getting in shape in 2005, I used walking, stair climbing, and cycling for my lower body. Archery was used for my upper body.
I like that idea.

Back
Top Bottom