Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Started the morning with a dab of Barneys Farm LSD Rosin.
Then about an hour ago loaded my dab rig with some LSD FECO that i made last summer. Just began trying FECO in the rig, has to be completely clean, no trace of alcohol. Just beautiful amber FECO.
20190522_175739 (2).jpg 20190523_115837 (2).jpg 20190523_115926 (2).jpg

But it works very well but does not have the flavor like the Rosin. Still just another method to administer my med's.

I hope someone can use this... it appears to be for Monday only.
:passitleft:
image.jpg

I soooo can not wait to press some rosin... Hurry up machine! Lol

I like Rosin pressing for the simplicity and the taste, returns of around 20% make it better than bubble hash at around 10%.
And I can just take any bud and squish it... Into tasty, tasty stuff.

I went with 160micron and 90micron because anything below those microns in bubble bags is where the good stuff is.....

Thanks to threads like this and Dutchies, people may shy away from solvents in oil, rosin, hash production.
Thats a good thing.....

Wifey (The Admiral) gave me the green light on a press. I'm super excited, cuz buying this shizznit from the dispo is for the rich! Check out the $500 20 Ton DIY dabpress pic at the end. Not mine but wowzerz!

I like the packaging, but I definitely could not afford to buy weed or concentrates nowadays. A few months ago I drove to Spokane, WA for the day (it’s about a 3 hour drive) to visit someone. While there I purchased 2 gm of Chemdog and papers. Rolled 2 joints. While the weed was good (and different from my norm) it wasn’t worth the money in my mind.

When I went to Vegas a few weeks ago it was the same. I felt like I was getting ripped off (slightly). Although, don’t get me wrong, going to a dispensary is much easier than finding some dude on the strip. It’s great once in awhile, or when on vacation, but doing it routinely would be a pain.

Lucky we grow our own huh?

Wifey (The Admiral) gave me the green light on a press. I'm super excited, cuz buying this shizznit from the dispo is for the rich! Check out the $500 20 Ton DIY dabpress pic at the end. Not mine but wowzerz!

alien.jpgblue1.jpgblue2.jpg4DC80876-42B2-40B7-A623-9F757B7C0AC5.jpeg
That dudes got a nice setup!:laughtwo::cheesygrinsmiley:
Hell yeah! :high-five:
I just posted a 25% off coupon for Monday Sale if you can use it. Go with the 20 ton H-frame, the 12 ton is a little flimsy. It’s worth the extra $30.
Now let’s see what kind of deals dabpress has right now...

Hey GT, check this out. I did a puck the usual way and I did one slightly different.
I put the puck in side ways and it didn’t even think about blowing out. Unlike the traditional stack. They were both under the same pressure at the same time.
8112C7CD-FF0F-425E-9841-2953F3622052.jpeg

Interesting @BobbyZ when you say “sideways” I’m assuming you mean like you’re smashing a wheel? I keep saying I’m going to try new stuff and next thing I know I’m scraping rosin.
Sorry I made that confusing. Just picture your puck normal and your bag side ways for the squish. It was my second squeeze so it thought I’d see how much pressure they could take.

Purple Kush, very fresh (rh around 70%). It’s super sticky and doesn’t want to come off anything it touches. I’m going to let it cure more.

Hey Buddy, I love the lite color of the press.
I am beginning to see the difference in color depending on the press time/temp.

LOL! I didn’t catch that the first time. That dude has a nice press. Hahaha!

Buy her flowers. Kiss ass. If you already do, do more.

For anyone interested, Mr. Greengenes is the guy I watched on YouTube which inspired me to DIY my own press. His original build video was taken down by YouTube, but he uploaded another one. This video explains, very well, how to build your own rosin press. In the description he even gives links to all the parts. If you’re the slightest bit handy you can do this. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom