Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Today's review.
Durban Poison, after coffee this morning I did two small dabs of DP about 10 minutes apart. Wish I had more, it is amazing. Very light headed, the AC blowing over me feels sensational, listening too Gov't Mule, album High and Mighty, rocking out here.
First hit was too large so I did not notice the flavor, coughing too much, second hit smaller and able to taste the Poison, not sweet nor too heavy of smoke, nice draw and smooth exhale.
Wish I had more.

OK, I have an idea, we should begin a strain swap. Ounce for ounce, agree with other grower and each ship to the other.

:laugh::peace::rofl::rofl::passitleft::rofl::rofl::peace::laugh:

Today's review.
Durban Poison, after coffee this morning I did two small dabs of DP about 10 minutes apart. Wish I had more, it is amazing. Very light headed, the AC blowing over me feels sensational, listening too Gov't Mule, album High and Mighty, rocking out here.
First hit was too large so I did not notice the flavor, coughing too much, second hit smaller and able to taste the Poison, not sweet nor too heavy of smoke, nice draw and smooth exhale.
Wish I had more.

OK, I have an idea, we should begin a strain swap. Ounce for ounce, agree with other grower and each ship to the other.

:laugh::peace::rofl::rofl::passitleft::rofl::rofl::peace::laugh:
would be nice though but bye bye:420:if you start that

I don't think you can do that on this site.

I know, that it was a joke! :rofl::laugh::rofl:
That will get you in trouble here and also with the Fed's. :laughtwo::goof::laughtwo:

The time will come when we will be able to laugh at what the Fed's have done to a medicine that is good for many ill's.
They don't want to loose all the monies they get from Big Pharma to keep it illegal. :confused::rolleyes::confused:

i got a hell of a buzz on that joint with the rosin rubbed all over it lol, I almost went to sleep sitting on the couch lol✌

Dude! Awesome squish with a hair straightener. It’ll do a number on a number. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You guys are awesome!

Thanks GT, I got blitzed of that rosin joint lol. I can’t wait to get a press and the tools to collect and smoke it, I have to get everything so when I’m ready I will be picking your brain if you don’t mind. Not sure if I should get like a pax vape, I think is the one I seen or a dab rig, I know nothing about any of that lol✌️

Thanks GT, I got blitzed of that rosin joint lol. I can’t wait to get a press and the tools to collect and smoke it, I have to get everything so when I’m ready I will be picking your brain if you don’t mind. Not sure if I should get like a pax vape, I think is the one I seen or a dab rig, I know nothing about any of that lol✌
Glad you got to enjoy some rosin! I prefer to dab using a nectar collector "style" rig. They even have some with cooling chambers you store in the freezer. Dab rigs are out of control. I also have a titanium and quartz banger for the bong, but I haven't figured how to hit them just right and neither could the wife so we switched. You'll be smoking like a broke stove in no time @EastCoastGhost!

Oh yeah, we’ll try this stuff tonight.
E0869373-D0D6-49DF-BA9D-79399240D42F.jpeg

Thanks GT, I got blitzed of that rosin joint lol. I can’t wait to get a press and the tools to collect and smoke it, I have to get everything so when I’m ready I will be picking your brain if you don’t mind. Not sure if I should get like a pax vape, I think is the one I seen or a dab rig, I know nothing about any of that lol✌

No problem Ghost. Just hit me anytime. The stuff you grow will be insane yummy all smashed. LOL.

Okay ladies, this afternoon was all about learning for Grandpa. I attempted to squeeze THCa and think I’m in the ballpark. I started with ~ 5 gm of Tangie Rosin that was squished a few days ago. I used a 25 micron bag and wrapped it with parchment.

The first squeeze was at 130F (all temps are according to my PID/thermocouple and may not be completely accurate). I placed the puck/parchment in the center of the plates with just enough pressure to hold it tightly. I let it sit for 1 minute then applied pressure slowly. Just like I do when squishing bud pucks. I slowly squeezed for 3 minutes (Squish-pause-squish) after the 1 minute warmup. Here’s what the 1st squeeze looked like.

The 2nd smash was completed exactly the same way with the exception of the temperature was increased to 145F and the parchment was changed. Considerably less “Sauce.”

The 3rd and final squeeze was accomplished at 158F. Almost no sauce, but I could start to see the THCa inside the bag. Getting it out was a learning experience all on its own. I used some scissors and tweezers and managed to get most of it without it blowing away.

Stay tuned girls...tomorrow I make diamonds and sauce.

Back
Top Bottom