Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Yo @Marzbadrock if you have Dulytek bags they came with a piece of plastic. Put the plastic in the bag and use that to squeeze the puck in there. Bottle tech does increase yields. I proved that on page 1.

There’s a shit-ton of goodness left in those pucks. Maybe this weekend I’ll show what I do with them. They’ll work well in the MB2, but there’s a lot of oil still trapped on the bags. That’s why I use alcohol. The MB2 will do a great tincture. Anyway, I’ll see if I have time this weekend.

Yo @Marzbadrock if you have Dulytek bags they came with a piece of plastic. Put the plastic in the bag and use that to squeeze the puck in there. Bottle tech does increase yields. I proved that on page 1.

There’s a shit-ton of goodness left in those pucks. Maybe this weekend I’ll show what I do with them. They’ll work well in the MB2, but there’s a lot of oil still trapped on the bags. That’s why I use alcohol. The MB2 will do a great tincture. Anyway, I’ll see if I have time this weekend.

I know there is still a lot of goodness left in the pucks n I could use them a few different ways. Just don't have time to mess with it. Just trimming is a full time job with extra overtime.

It's a mortar Rd next to the grenade, I think...lol

Very good. 60mm mortar round minus the warhead naturally. An inert grenade and the handle from a T-10 reserve parachute. All have background stories. Mostly funny...now.

I know there is still a lot of goodness left in the pucks n I could use them a few different ways. Just don't have time to mess with it. Just trimming is a full time job with extra overtime.

Have I mentioned that I hate trimming?

Did a little squishing today, 4 - 7 gram pucks = 18% return.

This is Cheese that was harvested in Jan. 19', dried and cured, sealed with a vacumne sealer in quart jars. This was the first time opened since I finished curing them.
20190702_103345 (2).jpg

Was impressed with the stickiness of the buds.
20190702_105637.jpg

20190702_113338.jpg

20190702_121134 (2).jpg

Time to start building the Rosin stash again, would like to make another batch to decarb and add to the last batch of decarded Rosin.

@ Marzbadrock

I would like the hard candy recipe. Hope I can use decarboxylated Rosin to make it.

Thanks Buddy

First off please be careful!
You'll need 1 bottle Loranne flavoring. Use 1/2 bottle for cinnamon, lime, lemon oil. Mix flavor with rosin or concentrated tincture. Set aside.

In sauce pan bring to boil, once boiling do not stir.
6 oz. Water
12 oz. Sugar
6 oz. Corn syrup
Boil that mixture to hard Crack (300°F) on candy thermometer
Let mixture cool to 250°F then add rosin/tincture flavor mix. Stir quickly to incorporate before cooling too much. I use a candy funnel dispenser for pouring into molds but you can pour onto a silicone sheet n break into pieces once cooled.
If you want sour candy do not add sour mix or citric acid to mixture, it has low burn point n makes candy very bitter. Instead put citric acid into clean pepper shaker n sprinkle into candy molds or on silicone sheet then pour candy on top. It melts the citric acid into the candy.
A lot of the flavoring won't come through over the weed taste. Best ones I've found that come through are cinnamon, root beer, watermelon and bubblegum. Do not use 2 bottles of flavor, gives a horrible taste!
Hope I explained well enough!

Back
Top Bottom