Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Owe you guys one :420::green_heart::passitleft:

Yo homie, I might have something tradable... :cheesygrinsmiley: It held 3x7 plates.
I do love some top shelf frosty beans.

F85D23F1-0634-49E8-878E-E72E3B665B9B.jpeg
CE85B37D-1968-425A-B474-E874D72EAE06.jpeg

Yo homie, I might have something tradable... :cheesygrinsmiley: It held 3x7 plates.
I do love some top shelf frosty beans.

F85D23F1-0634-49E8-878E-E72E3B665B9B.jpeg
CE85B37D-1968-425A-B474-E874D72EAE06.jpeg
Dude really man

You name it bro I'll pm in a bit bro that would be huge I'm in Canada btw .

Between Dr. appointments and this weeks 21 day trim, which looks like it will take two days, I have put the press away and will begin pressing the following week. Trying to get as much of this last grow pressed to free me up some jars for this next harvest. Going to decarb most of it for editables, have not weighed any of this I have pressed for this grow but have a number of 22 gram tubs full plus what I had to begin with, will weigh them soon.
just posted some pics in my journal of how I will be doing the 21 day trim.

Did some squish today of the new crop. One @ 185, one @ 190 and two 195.
This is Original Skunk #, two plugs per press. Not a great return but it is what it is. 6.8 gram return.
20200120_124926.jpg
orig skunk (2).jpg
20200120_125214.jpg
20200120_142527.jpg

20200120_145621.jpg
Orig Skunk.jpg

Got my custom press today and it's about to go down as soon as I get out of this hospital ...So my press is a helix pro minus the gimmicks for the most part as it uses the same size heat plates dual heaters per plate and we're cut in half drilled and channeled and then attached together instead of a single billet they drill down the middle and throw the heater in that way...2.5x7 plates....It's about to go down and get squishy son!!!!!!!! Esp with the 73grams of full spectrum wet dream I have already to squish and 1/2lb of flower I can press too
IMG_20191224_185040.jpg
Screenshot_20200116-004818.png
Screenshot_20200116-004739.png

Yeah buddy it's on like donkey Kong get squishy

Got my custom press today and it's about to go down as soon as I get out of this hospital ...So my press is a helix pro minus the gimmicks for the most part as it uses the same size heat plates dual heaters per plate and we're cut in half drilled and channeled and then attached together instead of a single billet they drill down the middle and throw the heater in that way...2.5x7 plates....It's about to go down and get squishy son!!!!!!!! Esp with the 73grams of full spectrum wet dream I have already to squish and 1/2lb of flower I can press too
Yeah buddy it's on like donkey Kong get squishy
Welcome aboard. I hope your recovery is a swift one. Is that dry sift? Looks lovely!

Ya I hope I get out of here shortly soooo ready to make me my first batch of live resin rosin and it's going to be magically delishmish lol.....Straight terptastic......And no it's full spectrum bubble that was dried and micro planned and ready to press esp w 73 grams of it should get a good return and it will hold me off til my next crop which is jelly pie...But ya this press is going to be killer I just have that feeling esp since it is also a 1 of 1 and no other well at this time can't say d.p won't start making theirs this way it wouldn't surprise me and If they was smart they pry would even as it is based off thee best rosin company on thee market and made it affordable for a personal home grower such as myself as i don't grow to sell I grow for my personal self and that is it....And a $4000 rosin press just isn't feasible for me and would be pointless granite it is killer and would love to have one but just not at that kind of money as my press which was 816 and that's with everything including accessories too heated sauce plate, 30mm pre press mold just to make bottle tech bags and see how I like it , their centering tool etc so it's going to be really really dopetastic

I got my mail order today about to hit first dabs right now since about three months ago .

Blueberry nukem bho 1.4 CB

Can't wait til my own sauce is here
.so what should I do warm quartz glass ringer up to red glow then wait thirty secs ? Want this to be my best experience should I busy out a heat temp gun ?

Ya I hope I get out of here shortly soooo ready to make me my first batch of live resin rosin and it's going to be magically delishmish lol.....Straight terptastic......And no it's full spectrum bubble that was dried and micro planned and ready to press esp w 73 grams of it should get a good return and it will hold me off til my next crop which is jelly pie...But ya this press is going to be killer I just have that feeling esp since it is also a 1 of 1 and no other well at this time can't say d.p won't start making theirs this way it wouldn't surprise me and If they was smart they pry would even as it is based off thee best rosin company on thee market and made it affordable for a personal home grower such as myself as i don't grow to sell I grow for my personal self and that is it....And a $4000 rosin press just isn't feasible for me and would be pointless granite it is killer and would love to have one but just not at that kind of money as my press which was 816 and that's with everything including accessories too heated sauce plate, 30mm pre press mold just to make bottle tech bags and see how I like it , their centering tool etc so it's going to be really really dopetastic
You might have to get a video of that thar squish... :nerd-with-glasses:

Oh I will

I just hit a small little dab of that blueberrry Nukem not to bad at all.

Felt head spin light headed feel . Wow powerful stuff.

Want more already lol

Well off to eat pizza then medicate more I love cannabis

I'm going to make lots of videos already got a power inverter for my car so I can press on top of pikes peak and on a lake on top of a mountain the red rocks canyon u name it....And plus frenchy cannoli will be in a few of them this summer when he comes down for the shows and what not it's going to be killer and super dopetastic to say thee very least

I got my mail order today about to hit first dabs right now since about three months ago .

Blueberry nukem bho 1.4 CB

Can't wait til my own sauce is here
.so what should I do warm quartz glass ringer up to red glow then wait thirty secs ? Want this to be my best experience should I busy out a heat temp gun ?

I guess you’ll find it kind of an experiment with your glass to find the right temp for you. You’ll definitely want the glow gone. 30 seconds after the glows gone, sounds like a good starting point.
If it’s to hot you’ll lose that magical flavor your after. Adjust accordingly.
:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom