Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

I'm no expert whatsoever. I have a press but haven't got the hang of it quite yet. I'm still learning, and then some.

However, from the look of it, it looks like you pressed too hot and maybe for too long as well. Or maybe a combination of those?

I'm no expert whatsoever. I have a press but haven't got the hang of it quite yet. I'm still learning, and then some.

However, from the look of it, it looks like you pressed too hot and maybe for too long as well. Or maybe a combination of those?

Ok its wierd wen i press lower temps then 180°f i gotta let it sit for like 15 min N jus keep pumping the pressure handle every so often cuz the dabpress starts to lose pressure over time. An it still comes out dark anyway. Ill try pressing this other puck i got at a lower temp an ill snap a few pics early in the press an ill time it for each pic so we can see what it looks like at when.

I tried to press keif for diamonds once..takes a long while
start at literally 100 and go up 10 degrees every gentle squeeze .. in a 25 micron bag.
now,
I just use to spice up butter batches and joints haha

Yo, @Grandpa Tokin good to see ya back and still kickin'!
Moe, I don't have a press or even do dabs, but I have a buddy who made one with the HF table top press. Sounds like it's it's just as janky as the one you have. He welded a bunch of stiffening stuff on it, and I mean on almost every structural part... then he went got the floor model! LOL!

Right on, I saw that model, and thought man what a deal. Then I saw the orange 20ton version. And thought man. That ones cool though! Lol
Screenshot_20201026-204420_Chrome.jpg

Right on, I saw that model, and thought man what a deal. Then I saw the orange 20ton version. And thought man. That ones cool though! Lol
Screenshot_20201026-204420_Chrome.jpg

Unless im missing sumthn is this thing missing parts? Where r the heated plates? Or is it since it can do 40,000 freekn pounds of pressure lmao u jus dnt need it ha.

It may be janky...but I can still manage to press some "schite" as @Grandpa Tokin says!

It sure looks a bit hot. Plates were at 195f. Think I should have had it down around 180-185. With a little more time.

But this was just a tester run with most recent harvest, auto chem og.

2gs or less of flower went into this press! Didn't even actually weigh.

20201030_112325.jpg
20201030_112404.jpg
20201030_115434.jpg
20201030_120924.jpg

Back
Top Bottom