Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

That fuel tank looks a bit low!!

As best as I can tell, all manufacturers put them under the seat. the model Dell flies is called a "Flat Top" PPG, and it's his design. The cage around the fuel tank also serves as a crush bar in the event you come down much harder than you anticipated, that'll save your life and maybe your legs too.

He's got some training videos where he trains people on the beach somewhere in Cali, but he lands on really tall poles, like half tall utility poles. It's wild. I bet I have about 200 video watch hours logged on PPG, lol.

161B010F-473B-4A63-AA90-03E0144991F9.jpeg

I grew a strain called two scoops I grew 3 of them they all taste of orange in the vape but one of them is a nice sweet orange cream very delicious!:)

This is more orangey with a twist of lime and a hint of dirt...doh! I’d love an orange cream. I bet that didn’t last long.

What temps do you run on those buds? I'm not sure if it's because I live in a humid area but any rosin I do after an air cure stays tacky. Tried 14 days, still tacky. It's only my bud that's been jarred for 3 or more weeks that dont stay tacky.

Any ideas?

There appears to be a whole scientific scene going on with rosin. LOL! I’m going to take a stab at this, but please realize I’ve only just touched the surface. This run, with this particular weed, I decided to try a little lower temp. I started pressing at 210*F; but my temps might not be correct. I’ve been meaning to calibrate, but I’m old and smoke a shit-ton of rosin... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Anyway, depending on a plethora of variables, including the weed and how it was grown, generally the lower the temp on the plates will result in a more stable product. Generally! We know that bud with a higher RH/moisture content will usually produce more rosin. That would leave me to believe that a higher ambient RH would be a good thing when it comes to squeezing green. Stay with me here...So, the higher moisture content will increase viscosity? Is there some organic reaction between thc, oils, lipids, waxes, terpines, etc and h2o?

Just a guess, but try even lower temp squeezes (for a little longer periods of pressure) and see what happens. Oh my...I’ve been rambling...

Grandpa’s lit again...hide the potato chips!

The GSC is putting on a pretty fade. She’s got some definite trichromatic action going on too. Just the beginning of a few roots in the cloner. Less than two weeks to pop a root makes me happy. Enjoy!

Is this your first round with the GSC? I have some of those as well, but though the Glue would be a better strain to go first as I favor yield over quality, but it looks like your cookie will yield just fine, so maybe I chose wrong?

Is this your first round with the GSC? I have some of those as well, but though the Glue would be a better strain to go first as I favor yield over quality, but it looks like your cookie will yield just fine, so maybe I chose wrong?

I grew a GSC Auto last time, but it wasn’t close to this one. This girl seems to be a decent yielder too. I expected smaller nugs because that’s known for GSC, but I’m happy with how she’s turning out. I love the smells and the amount of trichs. I tend to favor quality over quantity since I’m just growing my own meds; it appears she’s not going to disappoint.

I don’t think you can choose “wrong” if your choices are GG4 and GSC...just my opinion naturally. I am partial to my Glue though.

Edit: I say that, but I’ve not ingested this Cookie yet. It may be my new favorite.
Edit 2: You may want to consider autos. Quality may not be quite as good as photos (strain/bean dependent naturally), but much quicker turnaround.

I don’t think you can choose “wrong” if your choices are GG4 and GSC...just my opinion naturally. I am partial to my Glue though.

Edit: I say that, but I’ve not ingested this Cookie yet. It may be my new favorite.

Your cookie definitely looks like she's giving you quality and weight. I'm not expecting too much quality (frost) from the Glue as I would from a Cookie. I'm a light weight smoker and Mexi brick would knock my dick in the dirt, so either Cookies or Glue is going to rip my face off. But I spent almost a year trying to milk a dry pound from OG Kush, month after month perpetually, but just couldn't. Those were very hard months to survive. I don't ever want to go through that again so I built a 3rd bloom room and aim for quick finishing heavy yielders.

Your cookie definitely looks like she's giving you quality and weight. I'm not expecting too much quality (frost) from the Glue as I would from a Cookie. I'm a light weight smoker and Mexi brick would knock my dick in the dirt, so either Cookies or Glue is going to rip my face off. But I spent almost a year trying to milk a dry pound from OG Kush, month after month perpetually, but just couldn't. Those were very hard months to survive. I don't ever want to go through that again so I built a 3rd bloom room and aim for quick finishing heavy yielders.

This Tangie I just harvested would foot that bill for ya. Very nice quantity. She’s a fat one. Grain fed girls!

“Knock your dick in the dirt!” LMAO! Haven’t heard that in awhile. Love it!

I actually laughed at this it's pretty much my sense of humor... ANYWAY! I feel like I can learn a lot here and have a lot of fun so if you don't mind i'll take a seat somewhere in this room!

You are certainly welcome in here my friend. I’m not sure you’ll learn anything, but fun is mandatory!

You are certainly welcome in here my friend. I’m not sure you’ll learn anything, but fun is mandatory!
You never know maybe I learn about what strains will knock dicks into the dirt. Yes I've read that expression and I love it and now i can tell my mother that i've already learned something today!

You never know maybe I learn about what strains will knock dicks into the dirt. Yes I've read that expression and I love it and now i can tell my mother that i've already learned something today!

You’ll fit in here nicely...

Back
Top Bottom