Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

I've seen your Tangie and she does look dreamy, but I got the feeling that Tangie is short for something?

I've seen your Tangie and she does look dreamy, but I got the feeling that Tangie is short for something?

I got it from Nirvana. It’s supposed to be California Orange x Super Skunk. Mine didn’t look like their picture exactly, but it’ll do the job.

I’d like to get my hands on a Mendo Dope (before fire) if it still exists. I’ve heard from others that the orange is an insane profile. I like the orange flavor for some reason. However, I can almost tell it might get old if I don’t mix it up.

I shouldn’t bitch...I wanted more (and different) flavor in my life and I got it. But...but..I want them all! :headbanger:

Cookies in my experience are definitely lower yielders . Excellent relaxing smoke. I’d pack the area tight and full with seedlings or clones to get a nice haul of cookies.

But GT’s GG4 is a knockout! :cool:
Personally I don't really mind lower yielders, but well I'm also not a medical user or a smoker myself so it's not like I need a high quantity anyway. I'm a hobby grower and started growing 2 years ago just to learn about the plants and medical properties. I like to learn! Now I have a Blueberry Auto plant in front of the window facing the backyard... No lamps at all, watered her and no nutrients either and just watch it happen. Funny enough I think I will still get 5 to 10 grams off of her dry which is still a profit in my books! Don't worry I don't sell it I let my friends smoke from it.

So that's a little back story and by the way I'm just 20 years old and there are a lot of seniors using cannabis as a medicine and only know how to grow for a few years so learning it at my age plus learning all medical properties is a massive gift in my eyes!

Enough rambling. Jesus I talk way too much on here.

Personally I don't really mind lower yielders, but well I'm also not a medical user or a smoker myself so it's not like I need a high quantity anyway. I'm a hobby grower and started growing 2 years ago just to learn about the plants and medical properties. I like to learn! Now I have a Blueberry Auto plant in front of the window facing the backyard... No lamps at all, watered her and no nutrients either and just watch it happen. Funny enough I think I will still get 5 to 10 grams off of her dry which is still a profit in my books! Don't worry I don't sell it I let my friends smoke from it.

So that's a little back story and by the way I'm just 20 years old and there are a lot of seniors using cannabis as a medicine and only know how to grow for a few years so learning it at my age plus learning all medical properties is a massive gift in my eyes!

Growing is a wonderful hobby IMO. I find it relaxing and therapeutic by itself. There are so many things to learn on this site alone. What I really love about this place is the amount of knowledge people have, but more importantly, their willingness to share with others.

That’s what makes 420 stand out from other forums IMO. Good peeps. :thumb:

Growing is a wonderful hobby IMO. I find it relaxing and therapeutic by itself. There are so many things to learn on this site alone. What I really love about this place is the amount of knowledge people have, but more importantly, their willingness to share with others.

Exactly! Got to love this big digital community... It's damn rare to find someone that is an asshole on here, there are as good as no bad people here!

Exactly! Got to love this big digital community... It's damn rare to find someone that is an asshole on here, there are as good as no bad people here!

Case in point. I recently joined THCfarm, but shortly after, I began having issues with their site as I cannot post any content at all, not even a PM to a site mod. So I post my concern on RIU hoping another person would have dual membership and forward my plight (as I requested) on to one of "The Farm's" mods, but instead of helping a fellow grower out, I've gotten nothing but smart ass comments for 2 days from "good, I hope "The Farm" is shut down", or "I can post just fine", or "who gives a fuck". I mean, I understand all 3 of those views, but some things in life does not need to be said and to tell someone that you're not going to help them is not one of those things. I guess that's the fine difference between the 420 crowd and the RIU crowd, lol. 420 has the occasional tool or Dbag, but for the most part everyone's chill, polite and courteous. I have a membership on almost every other canna site, surely the USA ones, but 420 is my home site!

Oh I mind! I like efficiency. It’s my fault for not doing enough research prior. I like to maximize my grow area and time for the best possible return. That’s all my comment was relaying. I want enough to store some product.
For some, the risk degrades the relaxation part.
:high-five:

Have accounts at all the major sites but haven't logged into any others for months. The last time was ICmag during the Vaults Comparative to see how we stacked up with them. I think we won that one! :snowboating:

Have accounts at all the major sites but haven't logged into any others for months. The last time was ICmag during the Vaults Comparative to see how we stacked up with them. I think we won that one! :snowboating:

Damn, I didn't join ICMag yet, but I will now. I like reading about some outlandish or taboo growing techniques and sometimes there is more info on other forums that is not here, like mixing salts. 420 was about bone dry for that info and I got nearly all of mine from RIU, The Farm has a lot of Triacontanol info as well as other PGRs. IDK why pockets of info are kept divided. I wish I had enough room to know it all.

I started growing at another forum called The Dank Den. When it closed I was devastated. I personally met three top growers and they pointed me in this direction. One of them gave me the GG cut that I’ve managed to keep alive all these years. I know for a fact that the cut I have is from the original GG4 because of him. Good people. I like 420 because of that very same reason. People who will help others grow their own meds are special...special Ed maybe...but special nonetheless. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I started growing at another forum called The Dank Den. When it closed I was devastated. I personally met three top growers and they pointed me in this direction. One of them gave me the GG cut that I’ve managed to keep alive all these years. I know for a fact that the cut I have is from the original GG4 because of him. Good people. I like 420 because of that very same reason. People who will help others grow their own meds are special...special Ed maybe...but special nonetheless. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Special Ed was the best! "i've got mail, YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

I was on Dank Den some years back. I met a grower at an old hydro store that said he blogged there. I tried to look him up, but never found him. I was on OG too way back in the day. They're back up too in case anybody else went there. My GG is definitely a rebrand (Herbie's Bulk), so far they're doing pretty good though, especially the one I sprayed with Triacontanol (lol).

im a kick boxer and well I just started this amazing process and when I come home to tend to girls its relaxing

Back
Top Bottom