Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

All caught up and the garden is looking on point Gramps. Didn't know that Nirvana came out with Tangie....they are upping their game. Tangie is a great strain brother. Good luck getting the RH up a bit. I have been running two tents and recirculating their exhaust air back into the bottoms of the two tents to get more heat and more RH. Seems to be working well for me. RH is staying in the 45-65% range and temps are staying 72-77 with lights on as opposed to 63-64 at lights out.

Its always a challenge huh brother. Congrats on staying the course on the fitness as well Gramps....proud of ya, you old crusty bastard!

Wow! You should be really proud of that health regime and your committment! That’s the hardest part oh and food! I agree, that nutrition is the hardest part of a healthy lifestyle switch. I’ve also heard that if you commit to something for longer that 66 days, it becomes routine and part of your new life! Congrats
:high-five:

Plants look great and I’m very excited to see a mystery AUTO over here
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Wow! You should be really proud of that health regime and your committment! That’s the hardest part oh and food! I agree, that nutrition is the hardest part of a healthy lifestyle switch. I’ve also heard that if you commit to something for longer that 66 days, it becomes routine and part of your new life! Congrats
:high-five:

Plants look great and I’m very excited to see a mystery AUTO over here
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Thanks! I am very proud of what I’ve accomplished so far. Still have a long way to go, but it definitely is part of my life again.

Back
Top Bottom