Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

More beans. Mostly for next summer. I’m going to grow a bunch of autos outdoor. Well, that’s the plan...

Their GSC came out really nice for me last grow. Absolutely the best tasting bud I have grown. I am vaping some right now.

I have a few more of their strains to try. I have skywalker, aurora and black jack.

I am currently growing an all nirvana grow.
Right rear is sour diesel, right front is blue dream, left rear is raspberry cough and left front is their amnesia haze.

I look forward to watching you show me how it's done. :)

I’ve grown their Raspberry Cough, Bubblelicious, and Blackjack. All were very nice. I went shopping for some auto flower seeds and somehow the GSC and Tangie fell into my basket. :eek:

I’ve heard good things about both.

I’ve grown their Raspberry Cough, Bubblelicious, and Blackjack. All were very nice. I went shopping for some auto flower seeds and somehow the GSC and Tangie fell into my basket. :eek:

I’ve heard good things about both.

It's real easy to end up with extra stuff in your cart on that site. I have grown their AK48, jock horror, and northern lights as well as the girl scout. All good. I know Ase has grown a few from them as well. Solid breeder from what if can tell.

I have so many seeds...not sayin I have too many, mind you. I’ve got some Van Stank beans that I really want to pop, but I haven’t... I’ve also got a few really nice feminized seeds like Bubblelicious and GSC. I should make a list of seeds. I know for sure I’ve got some Golden Goat, Taho OG, Jock Horror, Ninja Fruit, and Jawa Pie to name a few. I need some flavor in my life. I collect seeds as a hobby it seems... :hmmmm:
Hey there! Do you know more about the Golden Goat seeds you have? Mr. Danks GG is one of my all time favorites, but is cut only. I’ve seen seeds floating around CO that are called GG, but I think they’re crossed with Brambleberry(?). Curious if there’s a different pheno you’ve got your hands on :)

And just for good measure, you wouldn’t happen to have JJ’s Nigerian Haze stashed away in your bank, would ya?

Hey there! Do you know more about the Golden Goat seeds you have? Mr. Danks GG is one of my all time favorites, but is cut only. I’ve seen seeds floating around CO that are called GG, but I think they’re crossed with Brambleberry(?). Curious if there’s a different pheno you’ve got your hands on :)

And just for good measure, you wouldn’t happen to have JJ’s Nigerian Haze stashed away in your bank, would ya?

I got the Golden Goat seeds from a guy called Res1 a few years ago. I know he’s in CO. I’ve never popped any of them.

Okay...I was wrong again. I don’t have Golden Goat seeds. The way the writing on the baggie was displayed I only saw the top half. The seeds I have are Golden Goat x Tahoe OG But I was correct on where I got them. They came from Colorado. Res1 used to host a forum called “The Dank Den” it was a great place. When I started growing he helped me out a lot.

I’ve never heard of JJ’s Nigerian Haze, but it sounds good. I’d most likely hit it... :Namaste:

I’ve got some Jock Horror seeds from them and never grew one.

I had some Jock Horror from Nirvana too GT. Never grew any, gave them to a friend and don't know what happened to them after that.

I'm also planning to do some autos outside next summer.

LOL! Great minds think alike. It’s been several years since I’ve grown an auto. They’ve come a long way. Back in the day they were too finicky for me. Nowadays, I’m seeing some serious goodness. I’m actually looking forward to trying this summer. I can have 4 in flower legally so I figure I can finish 8 in a summer. Or something like that.

LOL! Great minds think alike. It’s been several years since I’ve grown an auto. They’ve come a long way. Back in the day they were too finicky for me. Nowadays, I’m seeing some serious goodness. I’m actually looking forward to trying this summer. I can have 4 in flower legally so I figure I can finish 8 in a summer. Or something like that.
I can personally attest to the Pineapple Express auto from Barney's Farm. I try to keep a few autos going with every group. I generally harvest an ounce or 2 (max). The PEa I just took down looks like her final dry weight will be around a QP. Thoroughly impressed!
:thumb:

I can personally attest to the Pineapple Express auto from Barney's Farm. I try to keep a few autos going with every group. I generally harvest an ounce or 2 (max). The PEa I just took down looks like her final dry weight will be around a QP. Thoroughly impressed!
:thumb:

That’s freaking awesome Preston! Yeah, I’m definitely wanting to try some autos.

“I’m going in hot...cover me!”

Did a full res change this afternoon. I’ve made it pretty easy for myself. Basically, I pump out the system with a submersible pump (same size as the one that’s running the system—for a backup—it’s a 550). I place the pump in the res and run a hose to my sink.

The pump can’t get it all so I use my little bucket head. Love that thing. Anyway, then it’s just reversing the process to fill the system. I put the pump in my RO barrel and run the hose to the res. Once it’s filled I turn everything back on and add nutes. This time they got per gallon 4 ml of CalMag, 4 ml of micro, 8 ml of Bloom, and 4 ml of Bloom Booster. Then Hydroguard and Z7.

It came out pretty hot at 1.9 EC, but I’m going to leave it. It’ll probably burn them, but we’ll see what it looks like in the morning. If it doesn’t settle down a little then I’ll dilute. I normally don’t fill the res, for that very reason. Then if it’s too hot I can easily just add RO water...however,this time I forgot. Oh well.

They sure look pretty. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom