Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

I'm only a few hours from GT and I have the same RH problem in the winter. This winter more than others. The problem for me is I run my exhaust fan 24/7 and whatever moisture I put in exhausts immediately. I've tried several good sized humidifiers and nothing keeps up.

It’s a struggle for sure. Yesterday I had electrical issues in my shop. Might have to call a real electrician for this one. Overhead lights go out with no warning while all the electric outlets work fine and it’s not popping a breaker. That’s a good thing because all my grow lights are plugged into the outlets. I cut the power to the building and tightened all the connections at the box. I turned everything back on and so far it’s working. There were a few connections that were a tiny bit loose. Anyway, that was my day...I love chasing my tail...then a car...oh my there’s something shiny over there... :passitleft:

Have a great day!

Damn. 21%....... That is the lowest I have seen anyone post here. Humidifier time. The newer ones that actually produce mist/vapor are way better than the evaporation ones that just blow air across a wicking element. Those get nasty black in a hurry. Your weather up there seems to be more on the extreme side.
It’s a struggle for sure. Yesterday I had electrical issues in my shop. Might have to call a real electrician for this one. Overhead lights go out with no warning while all the electric outlets work fine and it’s not popping a breaker. That’s a good thing because all my grow lights are plugged into the outlets. I cut the power to the building and tightened all the connections at the box. I turned everything back on and so far it’s working. There were a few connections that were a tiny bit loose. Anyway, that was my day...I love chasing my tail...then a car...oh my there’s something shiny over there... :passitleft:

Have a great day!
Could be as simple as a switch too. They go bad. Once a year we're supposed to turn our breakers off and on as well.

I'm only a few hours from GT and I have the same RH problem in the winter. This winter more than others. The problem for me is I run my exhaust fan 24/7 and whatever moisture I put in exhausts immediately. I've tried several good sized humidifiers and nothing keeps up.
Can you humidify the room around the tent so the exhaust pulls it slowly into the tent?

Good morning...again! Whatever I did to the electric box seems to be working. I was in there for about an hour this morning and the lights stayed on so I’m happy. My humidity is still low, but other than that, everything seems to be okay. I had to raise the Timber lights for the second time in 8 days.

I’m really enjoying this “little” experiment. It’s fun to have small plants. Much easier to groom and they’re just so cute. With my redneck RDWC it’s like I’m really not doing anything. I mainly just sit and look at them...while I hit on their Mom!!! :rofl:

Enjoy!

Got a new toy. I’m officially a quantum board guy...:laugh:

It’s a bright bugger, I’ll say that. Very easy to put together too. No directions, but I watched a video on YouTube. Got it on a Black Friday sale. It throws off some heat which is quite alright with me. My plan is to throw another single bucket directly under this while adding to the Timber COBs at the same time. The plan is to eventually harvest every month (either one plant or two). That’s the plan.

I hung her and put on my new slap...I’m hip as a MotherF***er! :rofl::slide:

Enjoy!

Christ, your going to love those QB288 boards GT. Same boards as mine and I can't say enough good things about them.

Grow light technology moves fast, and nothing is king of the castle for long, but for right now the Quantum boards are top of the heap.

Back
Top Bottom