Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Was eyeballing your rosin thread. I'm not big on the rosin because it really just puts me out there in outer space floating around somewhere. But i do like making old fashioned hash. How you make your hash GT?

If I’m not squeezing, or making Everclear extracts then I’m making bubble hash with ice water. Im a sucker for fresh frozen trim made into bubble hash. I have some bags that are pretty old, but they still work.

I have just been shaking it through a 100 micron screen shaker ? Frozen dried trim and larf buds. Then press the kief with a hot knife between parchment paper. First attempt a couple of weeks ago.

Nice stuff gramps I mean The Rock!

Great workout sesh, I felt like I did it too so #yayus

Hahaha! That a girl! I’ll keep doing it for both of us then. You’re still young and pretty, while my old wrinkles got wrinkles... :Namaste: Still way too pretty for prison so that’s a good thing. :rofl:

Here’s another little health update: Did a great cardio session today. 30 minutes on the elliptical (sprinting every 5th minute), and 20 minutes walking, at a moderate pace, on the treadmill. Also moved a bunch of tools from one building to another. That was a workout all by itself.

Anyway...I feel fantastic. Haven’t felt this good in many years. I still have a long journey ahead, but the light at the end is beginning to shine. I’m still eating very healthy, counting calories/macros, and maintaining a caloric deficit to cut fat. I feel like I’ve progressed physically very well in the past 5 months, both in strength and endurance. It’s working so I must stay vigilant and continue my mission. I will look like the Rock (AGAIN!), oh yes! Yes I will! :laugh:

Rock.jpeg

Same old shit...different day. I still haven’t popped any new beans. I’m hoping to get that done soon. I had a slight setback. I’m changing things around in my shop and it’s taking longer than expected. Plans in my head don’t always match reality.

Back
Top Bottom