Grandpa Tokin Grows GG4 & ASD In RDWC With Cree LED

My Grandpa used to say, "A man who ain't got a sense of humor, ain't got no sense."

Unfortunately that seems to be a rarity today gramps. Seems like no matter where you turn or what you say, someone is always getting their panties in a wad. Refreshing to see the friendly banter!

Unfortunately that seems to be a rarity today gramps. Seems like no matter where you turn or what you say, someone is always getting their panties in a wad. Refreshing to see the friendly banter!

i agree with you stank people are so tight nowadays they need to loosen up let things go so many making a big deal about being offended wtf so your offended bfd move on laugh it off!

Today is day 51 from flip!

Well, the res was changed to pretty much just RO. EC is sitting at .2 right now. I normally keep the PH in the zone during flush, but I guess a lot of you don’t really bother from what I gather. I don’t really use any flushing agents either. When I first started DWC I flushed with plain RO and it seemed to be good enough. Later I tried Flawless Finish by AN. I didn’t really notice any difference so after that bottle was gone I went back to water. I’m still using the Z7 (which has quickly become my favorite hydro additive), and a little epsom salt instead of CalMag. That’s where I’m at. What do you guys use?

I’ve learned a lot on this grow. The most important takeaway, for me, is that you are never too old nor too good to learn something. That, and the fact that I should never, never, ever put two different strains in one system. I won’t forget that one for sure! Sometime after harvest I’ll recap everything I’ve learned or want I’ll change.

Thank you for being here. I sincerely wish each of you a very happy 420 kinda day!

F9DD0B3C-07D6-4D19-896E-77EFAE80A2A1.jpeg

FF525A58-2819-477E-87EF-E40678C1C8AA.jpeg

F2D47BE7-4F0F-4FD5-BBDE-A44E39755D6D.jpeg

A860F0F9-041E-4C43-B48E-EB9A3A76CB18.jpeg

A7767DBB-4C2D-439F-8CAD-C290FD5B353C.jpeg

804241DA-B7E9-4164-8C34-1FD3F2625B74.jpeg

80DFFD75-45FE-4454-BB69-8AD70F09AAAF.jpeg

93A41DBD-07AF-4F04-AA22-71EF3A584A4D.jpeg

5C1BAA6C-CD51-46E5-A7D2-9D7A518D1B07.jpeg

549F59B9-C284-462E-8ACA-ABE228BA61C5.jpeg

0DF6B7BA-2270-4DEF-A394-3797D9CB3BE9.jpeg

468DB245-2CFC-47AA-81E4-B5DDE8F29E5A.jpeg

522C9198-4B57-4E82-8C37-64C18AE188C4.jpeg

048091E3-A813-4816-B6F0-8DBFC8C35BB3.jpeg

The new GG Mom is beautiful:

7A3EF2A5-74E8-455D-B60B-B33E7F9CE875.jpeg

The seedlings got their first haircuts this morning and now are starting to look like real plants:

0AD146A2-46DB-4D36-8C53-C63650F109EF.jpeg

Here’s my little breeding chamber for the Lady Bugs. I put a sponge in there for water and some raisins for food. I started with about 100 and within a very short time they have multiplied like crazy. They spread to the flower room too.

F3F3355C-ED1E-4027-B7A7-E835F4F5597B.jpeg

im going to start following along if you dont mind, better late then never. your set up is amazing.

Absolutely Bear! Glad you’re here.

i agree with you stank people are so tight nowadays they need to loosen up let things go so many making a big deal about being offended wtf so your offended bfd move on laugh it off!

The banter makes it fun for me. I started looking at life differently after getting shot at by bad guys. I sucked a seat cushion up my butt on more than one occasion because of being so scared. After that, someone calling me old and fat just makes me grin cause I’m still here...Oh, and I’m growing weed! LOL!

Kicking ass and taking names I see.... your new GG mother looks great and definitely makes me want to work on cloning in the future. Have you heard about "weed for warriors"? I'm looking into starting a chapter after the next move if able. Anyways things look amazing and your journal is definitely the standard. .

Kicking ass and taking names I see.... your new GG mother looks great and definitely makes me want to work on cloning in the future. Have you heard about "weed for warriors"? I'm looking into starting a chapter after the next move if able. Anyways things look amazing and your journal is definitely the standard. .

Thanks man! I have not heard of “weed for warriors.” I’m looking into it now. Thanks brother!

You know what happens when you are "offended"? Absolutely nothing. Not a single thing changes except how you CHOOSE to respond. Me personally, I refuse to give another person the ability or power to control how I feel.

A stranger says something "offensive"....who cares, you don't know the prick, why let them get you upset. Just move on.

If someone is an associate says something "offensive"....who cares, who are they in your life....just an associate. Just move on.

If someone is an asshole/dick/bitch I just eliminate them from the part of my life that they have seemed to infringe upon.

Absolutely Bear! Glad you’re here.

The banter makes it fun for me. I started looking at life differently after getting shot at by bad guys. I sucked a seat cushion up my butt on more than one occasion because of being so scared. After that, someone calling me old and fat just makes me grin cause I’m still here...Oh, and I’m growing weed! LOL!

Yeah its funny how that works. 8 combat tours will certainly make one less inclined to take offense.....is he or she shooting at me or trying to blow me up? No? Ok, whatever, no big deal....not going to worry about it.

Thanks man! I have not heard of “weed for warriors.” I’m looking into it now. Thanks brother!

Man, I really hope the VA gets their heads out of their asses and opens their minds to the potential of cannabis in treating the service men and women with whatever issues they might be experiencing. I am going to take a look at this as well.

Man, I really hope the VA gets their heads out of their asses and opens their minds to the potential of cannabis in treating the service men and women with whatever issues they might be experiencing. I am going to take a look at this as well.

Roger that! I hope it happens too. There’s a lot of us still out there fumbling around in the dark Van. You know the deal devil dog.

You know what happens when you are "offended"? Absolutely nothing. Not a single thing changes except how you CHOOSE to respond. Me personally, I refuse to give another person the ability or power to control how I feel.

A stranger says something "offensive"....who cares, you don't know the prick, why let them get you upset. Just move on.

If someone is an associate says something "offensive"....who cares, who are they in your life....just an associate. Just move on.

If someone is an asshole/dick/bitch I just eliminate them from the part of my life that they have seemed to infringe upon.
try laughing at them that really pisses them off which makes me laugh even louder and then you see the turn red thats even better then i walk away and smoke some weed!

try laughing at them that really pisses them off which makes me laugh even louder and then you see the turn red thats even better then i walk away and smoke some weed!

LOL....yeah laughing does seem to piss the easily offended off. But what else would you expect.

Back
Top Bottom