Grandpa Tokin Grows GG4 & ASD In RDWC With Cree LED

Thanks newty! I can't wait either. I want to get on with my next grow. LOL!
What's the plan for that? Seems how you started different strains again? And how is the non glue bush doing?

But damn 50 days you should be chopping by 60! Great work. And damn is that whole plant covered in frost! Not one spot missing it!

What's the plan for that? Seems how you started different strains again? And how is the non glue bush doing?

But damn 50 days you should be chopping by 60! Great work. And damn is that whole plant covered in frost! Not one spot missing it!

I have two Raspberry coughs (from seed) and they will be the next to flower. The oddball is the AK-48, and if she makes it, then two clones from her will go in flower after the coughs. Then, it’ll be time for another GG round...only there will be two Glues in flower then.

...and, she’s pretty darn frosty all over.

Looking good GT. Are you using Z7 during the flush? I always do but haven't ever seen anything mentioned about it good or bad.

I use it right up to the end

Thanks guys. Yeah, I was planning on using it all the way through. I’ve changed all my stand-alone buckets too and added it to them. I love it!!! It really makes a difference. It’ll be in my arsenal from here on out, thanks to you guys.

GrandpaT, your photos are unbelievable with all that frost. Are you thinking of doing a Grandpa Glue strain by chance?

Also those plants are wikked, I'm scared for your safety, but we'll see how you manhandle shiz in your space.

WERK IT YOUNG THANG! :rofl::allgood:

oops I meant...

:nomo::hmmmm::nomo:

...mhmm, yes, indeed, proper, proceed.

I have two Raspberry coughs (from seed) and they will be the next to flower. The oddball is the AK-48, and if she makes it, then two clones from her will go in flower after the coughs. Then, it’ll be time for another GG round...only there will be two Glues in flower then.

...and, she’s pretty darn frosty all over.
its going to be interesting to see what you do with the cough i grew 2 last year but it was my second grow and they had a rough life i didn't care to much for them my son has one going rite now from 1 of my seeds it looks a lot better than mine did i might be able to get a couple pics of it if you want to see them!

GrandpaT, your photos are unbelievable with all that frost. Are you thinking of doing a Grandpa Glue strain by chance?

Also those plants are wikked, I'm scared for your safety, but we'll see how you manhandle shiz in your space.

WERK IT YOUNG THANG! :rofl::allgood:

oops I meant...

:nomo::hmmmm::nomo:

...mhmm, yes, indeed, proper, proceed.

LOL! Hi G! Thanks for stopping in. Always nice to have you here. I really want to do some breeding. I’m just not setup for it. Some day...

Completed the res change. We are on the easy road now.

822F6CE1-6930-4100-A02F-D25D0BB55FC9.jpeg

I thought I would show some Amherst Sour Diesel shots since the GG has been the main vein on this grow. Enjoy!

A6108591-68C3-4032-B91B-489A1A2BBDA9.jpeg

44BCD4C8-FFDF-4B83-866B-58B01219A4E4.jpeg

4329A85C-C629-47B0-87BA-3A32C3803596.jpeg

39FE614C-CBED-49C9-B227-953E44BB7084.jpeg

7B735D21-24EC-423A-A930-DF0D219B2FE0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom