The Great July 4th Smok-a-thon of 2016!

:volcano-smiley:
july_4th_wake_and_bake_2.jpg
wake_and_bake_tools_of_mass_destruction.jpg
:passitleft:
High All,
Somebody...Anybody help me with this!!!!
Gorilla Glue #4 and Purple Jolly Rancher honeycomb wax:high-five:

:volcano-smiley:
july_4th_wake_and_bake_2.jpg
wake_and_bake_tools_of_mass_destruction.jpg
:passitleft:
High All,
Somebody...Anybody help me with this!!!!
Gorilla Glue #4 and Purple Jolly Rancher wax:high-five:
I got your back Stage.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thx MillerTm!!:party:
Be sure to leave a nug for the host.:lot-o-toke:
Hey Shiggity..wyd?:hookah:

Oh darn!! I didn't take my computer out to the garage with me this morning when I went. I will be sure to take everyone with me when I go out next time :) I'm sure it won't be to long from now haha

It's Saturday and time to keep this party rolling through to Monday!
:lot-o-toke::cco::tommy::party::passitleft::bigtoke::woohoo:

@Icemud Yea bro....it's an adapter for the S&B mighty .

@Icemud Yea bro....it's an adapter for the S&B mighty .

Wow, expensive. It occured to me once... That if Storz & Bickel ever decided to manufacture/sell toilet paper - it'd cost around $70 per roll.

OtOH, it'd probably be the finest, err, butt-wiping experience in existence, lol. Storz & Bickel make one of the best vaporizers on the planet (the Volcano), and I've read good things about their Mighty. And I'd kind of like to own their Crafty one day... It's like their Mighty, only those controls you see are, instead, on a cell phone app - which means the actual device can be smaller. It only has one battery, though, compared to (IIRC) the Crafty's two. But I'd kind of like to own a brand new car one day, too (or... a car ;) ). Like Pop (RiP) used to say, "Wish in one hand, and..."

I'd have never thought to try this. The prevailing wisdom has always been to cool. Where did you learn that? Do you still do it?

I thought I was the only one that did that :) I always use near steaming hot and wow, so much smoothness :)

I rarely use a bong in general. However, when I do, I always try to use hot water - and have for many years). I know that there's a big part of the bong-making/-selling industry that would disagree with me (the part that charges more for bongs that have "ice-catchers," or who sell separate attachments for that purpose :rofl: ).

When I was a baby/toddler, I had a lot of trouble breathing, bronchitis/etc. My parents couldn't afford luxuries like doctor visits, a trip to the hospital, or (often) even a vehicle to take us the ~30 miles to the nearest town that had one. This was before Mom went barking, so she was as attentive as the next mother, lol... When I'd get even worse than usual, she'd grab me, run into the bathroom, throw a towel over my head to use as a "tent" of sorts... and then turn the hot water spigot in the bathtub on full and hold me & the towel so that the steam was caught and I had to breathe it. It generally helped greatly (and might be one of the reasons that I'm still here), as the steam opened the tiny little passages in my lungs.

I have to admit that I wasn't thinking about that the first time I tried hot water in a bong. I had some bud (obviously), but it wasn't very potent. I thought to myself, "You heat it to vaporize the THC... and then you cool the vapor back off in a bong? Hmm..." So I tried using hot water, hoping that more of the (sparse) THC would actually make it into my lungs.

I don't remember if I got more of an effect or not. But I did learn that it's a smoother, much more comfortable hit. I think that a big reason why people cough when smoking cannabis is because the smoke is so dry. People seem to cough more in general in the Winter when inside buildings where artificial heating has made the relative humidity of the air very low.

I smashed my social finger in the laundry room door the night before last.

First, my sympathies. Second...

social finger

LMFAO. I'm afraid to ask. Oh, wait... Some years ago, I heard the neighbor yelling at his teen-aged kid. It turned out that he was supposed to be studying with his girlfriend, and the father suspected he wasn't... studying the subject that he was supposed to be. The kid swore up and down that they were doing schoolwork - until the father said, "Oh, yeah? Let me smell your finger."

IDK... Social finger?

You youngins and your slang, I can't keep up ;) .

I rarely use a bong in general. However, when I do, I always try to use hot water - and have for many years). I know that there's a big part of the bong-making/-selling industry that would disagree with me (the part that charges more for bongs that have "ice-catchers," or who sell separate attachments for that purpose :rofl: ).

When I was a baby/toddler, I had a lot of trouble breathing, bronchitis/etc. My parents couldn't afford luxuries like doctor visits, a trip to the hospital, or (often) even a vehicle to take us the ~30 miles to the nearest town that had one. This was before Mom went barking, so she was as attentive as the next mother, lol... When I'd get even worse than usual, she'd grab me, run into the bathroom, throw a towel over my head to use as a "tent" of sorts... and then turn the hot water spigot in the bathtub on full and hold me & the towel so that the steam was caught and I had to breathe it. It generally helped greatly (and might be one of the reasons that I'm still here), as the steam opened the tiny little passages in my lungs.

I have to admit that I wasn't thinking about that the first time I tried hot water in a bong. I had some bud (obviously), but it wasn't very potent. I thought to myself, "You heat it to vaporize the THC... and then you cool the vapor back off in a bong? Hmm..." So I tried using hot water, hoping that more of the (sparse) THC would actually make it into my lungs.

I don't remember if I got more of an effect or not. But I did learn that it's a smoother, much more comfortable hit. I think that a big reason why people cough when smoking cannabis is because the smoke is so dry. People seem to cough more in general in the Winter when inside buildings where artificial heating has made the relative humidity of the air very low.

Wow, you just brought up memories of my childhood with that... vicks and leaning over a steaming sink, or pan of water that was steaming with a towel tent....worked well for clearing out the old sinuses :) My pops actually shared the warm water secret with me, way back when i was in HS and he found out I smoked pot. He told me the trick to the best bongrips is warm steamy water and I tried it an wow! I've been given the stink eye by so many people when I fill up my bong with hot water, I get that look... the look when someone is like, "are you sure you want to do that" lol and then when they try it and the nice smile follows a super smooth bongrip I then get the look of..."wow, I don't want to say you were right, but wow, that was awesome" lol

Since I have a multi chamber bong I have also tried warm/hot water in the bottom perks and cold icewater in the top perks so you get the steam first, then the condensation and wow... not bad either...but still I prefer the all warm :)

thanks for sharing your experience with it, good to know others have done this and i'm not the only oddball...LOL wink wink :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!! I'm a few bowls into today already and feeling great!

How delightful! I need to try this out. I'll get the warmest water I can from the spigot. Thanks guys. :high-five:

Wow, expensive. It occured to me once... That if Storz & Bickel ever decided to manufacture/sell toilet paper - it'd cost around $70 per roll.

OtOH, it'd probably be the finest, err, butt-wiping experience in existence, lol. Storz & Bickel make one of the best vaporizers on the planet (the Volcano), and I've read good things about their Mighty. And I'd kind of like to own their Crafty one day... It's like their Mighty, only those controls you see are, instead, on a cell phone app - which means the actual device can be smaller. It only has one battery, though, compared to (IIRC) the Crafty's two. But I'd kind of like to own a brand new car one day, too (or... a car ;) ). Like Pop (RiP) used to say, "Wish in one hand, and..."

I just picked up a Mighty last night. Duggan convinced me I wouldn't regret the decision to get a vape, and this one does look like a nice one. Test tokes were positive. I'm going to like this little guy!

I just picked up a Mighty last night. Duggan convinced me I wouldn't regret the decision to get a vape, and this one does look like a nice one. Test tokes were positive. I'm going to like this little guy!

Picture mi amigo. Picture. :battingeyelashes: :love:

HOT Water in the water pipe = WIN!!!

Learn something every day.

Let me share something I learned wandering the internet today. I stumbled onto a conversation with a couple of gentlemen running a business in CO that produces live resin extractions. Guess where the highest concentration of the most potent oil is?

Popcorn buds and sugar leaves.

Think about that for a minute. Think about the time we put into eliminating popcorn buds. It's the pocorn buds and the sugar leaves that we should be cultivating. Sugar leaves. Doc Bud's known that all along. :laughtwo:

Man! Stage I would love to be your neighbor.
I smashed my social finger in the laundry room door the night before last. Did a little surgery with a drill bit through the nail to release pressure just now. And now I will smoke this to help with my darn sore finger.
602290c2a6d3c82c4106d59ffcd8a833.jpg

Soon it will be time to get ready to go see Nis' family and have a fun day swimming, kayaking, grilling, and maybe even Frisbee golf! I hope you all have a fun day too!

Awwwww yeah sister. Shiggityflip reps for you!:high-five:

HOT Water in the water pipe = WIN!!!

Learn something every day.

Let me share something I learned wandering the internet today. I stumbled onto a conversation with a couple of gentlemen running a business in CO that produces live resin extractions. Guess where the highest concentration of the most potent oil is?

Think about that for a minute. Think about the time we put into eliminating popcorn buds. It's the pocorn buds and the sugar leaves that we should be cultivating. Sugar leaves. Doc Bud's known that all along. :laughtwo:

Well!!! That'll make my little drying popcorn nug for the 4th extra special :circle-of-love:

:thanks:

Yeah, but isn't that more, err... CBD type content than THC? Which would probably be a good thing for medicinal extraction businesses, come to think of it.

Yeah, but isn't that more, err... CBD type content than THC? Which would probably be a good thing for medicinal extraction businesses, come to think of it.

Actually no, they do whole plant extraction, regardless of the strain.

Back
Top Bottom