The Great July 4th Smok-a-thon of 2016!

Smoking and trimming....
image14117.jpeg

Ace Malawi

image14060.jpeg

image14160.jpeg

Just smokin'. At this point in the morning I'm not really sure which strain it is :laughtwo: Hey, it's a party! Lol!

Smoothest hits I ever got out of a bong was when I put hot water in it.

I'd have never thought to try this. The prevailing wisdom has always been to cool. Where did you learn that? Do you still do it?

I smashed my social finger in the laundry room door the night before last. Did a little surgery with a drill bit through the nail to release pressure just now. And now I will smoke this to help with my darn sore finger.
602290c2a6d3c82c4106d59ffcd8a833.jpg

Soon it will be time to get ready to go see Nis' family and have a fun day swimming, kayaking, grilling, and maybe even Frisbee golf! I hope you all have a fun day too!

I thought that was the best thing about waking up :roorrip::rofl::rofl:

I thought that was the best thing about waking up :roorrip::rofl::rofl:

Couldn't agree more. :passitleft: Good morning everyone. Let's crank this party up.

image14164.jpeg

Geez, I love this toy. :battingeyelashes: :love:

:passitleft:

Smoothest hits I ever got out of a bong was when I put hot water in it.

I thought I was the only one that did that :) I always use near steaming hot and wow, so much smoothness :)

Wake and bake, here is some Sour Diesel.

375380d0571b640593cedfaddcfc839e.jpg

3a25c21e63ea4cf101fac1e2f3ede82f.jpg

Have a great day.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Take your pick... I think there is enough to go around....:circle-of-love:
DSC010316.JPG
DSC010338.JPG
DSC010307.JPG
Lovely color on top pix. Great job Dennise.

Cheers

I smashed my social finger in the laundry room door the night before last. Did a little surgery with a drill bit through the nail to release pressure just now. And now I will smoke this to help with my darn sore finger.

Soon it will be time to get ready to go see Nis' family and have a fun day swimming, kayaking, grilling, and maybe even Frisbee golf! I hope you all have a fun day too!

Ouch! Don't do that again! :straightface:

Glad you have good meds. Enjoy the lake. :hug: :love:

I see your Shiggityflip ready.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom