The Great July 4th Smok-a-thon of 2016!

Parent's have cleared out, Jaybiz is rolling joints, and the madness begins directly.

So after smoking a Revolver joint followed by a Lemon Skunk joint, the celebration is well under way.. and there is a Dark Devil joint locked and loaded... that's when the madness will start.

"If I knew you were bringing company, I would have trimmed my antlers" kinda madness :high-five:

So after smoking a Revolver joint followed by a Lemon Skunk joint, the celebration is well under way.. and there is a Dark Devil joint locked and loaded... that's when the madness will start.

"If I knew you were bringing company, I would have trimmed my antlers" kinda madness :high-five:

Wow! Talk about your timing. :hug: Ready to help you out with that DDA joint Jay. :hmmmm: Mayhaps I should roll one of my own???? YES! That's a great idea!

image14141.jpeg

Yummy! Today I've had DDA in brownie form, as tincture and now as a joint. This was such a nice day. :laughtwo:

I believe this is my best joint by far. It's burning down beautifully.

image14142.jpeg

image14144.jpeg

OK, now I'm high. :laughtwo: :love:

So, now it's Cinex time (Cinderella 99 X Unknown) or Cinex.

1cd16debf3a04c880e66b5c108b7b10c.jpg

352283c81657a2c2bc1e723be3e4d07b.jpg

Oregon cuts, great smoke, I'll grow this all day long. Cheers and happy Canada day.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I believe this is my best joint by far. It's burning down beautifully.

image14142.jpeg

image14144.jpeg

OK, now I'm high. :laughtwo: :love:
You need to come out to the PNW. But enjoy Sue.

Cheers

So, as we celebrate, let's remember safety too. Do not fear the HID or LED lighting when out. Just get some piece of mind with one if these.

fa4669521851464384ae11e67ff0cacd.jpg

This can be your best friend.

Cheers

dont mind if i do!

the old bongs seen a bit of use i see ice hahaha your a fiend!

LOL yep.. I've had this one for quite some time now...maybe 2-3 years.. which to me is so far I think a record..lol I really dig this bong because it really helps make the extract hits much smoother for me with the perks and seems to also let the terps be more enjoyable too :)

I have to say this bho is delicious... I didn't make it and cant really say who gave it to me, but the person does have some cups behind his art :) full body og terps, lemony fuel skunky og funk comes strait through on this one. I wish I knew the secrets to making this..:)

I really dig this bong because it really helps make the extract hits much smoother

Smoothest hits I ever got out of a bong was when I put hot water in it.

LOL yep.. I've had this one for quite some time now...maybe 2-3 years.. which to me is so far I think a record..lol I really dig this bong because it really helps make the extract hits much smoother for me with the perks and seems to also let the terps be more enjoyable too :)

I have to say this bho is delicious... I didn't make it and cant really say who gave it to me, but the person does have some cups behind his art :) full body og terps, lemony fuel skunky og funk comes strait through on this one. I wish I knew the secrets to making this..:)
looks a beauty and sounds awesome

Back
Top Bottom