The Great July 4th Smok-a-thon of 2016!

I'm on a continual BioBomb Brownie buzz. I was just this minute thinking "Damn, I'm high!" :laughtwo:

I'm on a continual BioBomb Brownie buzz. I was just this minute thinking "Damn, I'm high!" :laughtwo:
Me too, off till wensday.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

:passitleft:

I'll sit over here and keep quiet......Haven't been to work since the Fall of 2013. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Retired myself in April of 2014, so I'll join you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:passitleft:

Well time for some Narco Purple, who's in?

4618b39df2d46da07ce040083a5a8a34.jpg

eaf7a1c307d59c1e7ff3e7ccd108f9c2.jpg

Cheers

That's my trim, it was a quick one, here is another.

95d0447605debc0a53b27b22921dfc66.jpg

Cheers

Considering Candy Cane's are most commonly white with red stripes, I think it's a perfect strain for Canada Day.

You know what they say about great minds Mr. Dick.

That's right, candy canes can be festive for more than 1 occasion! :)

I am back from some of the afternoon festivities now for Canada Day! Kids bouncy castles, swimming, playground, cheap food and beverages, beer gardens, henna tattoos, tractor pulls and car show.. What an eventful day for being such a small town here where we live. Off to the fireworks tonight, should be fun :)

Now, is there any of that Candy Cane oil left that I brought over earlier or did everyone dab that all up? Haha I might have to hit up Sweet Sue for one of them bio bomb brownies or some of the cookies that were brought in :) Mmmm, mmm I bet they are yummy!

I want to take samples from everyone's edibles, add some ice cream, and make a huge chocolate pot Blizzard mmmm hmmmm :drool::drool::drool:

Oh and Happy Canada Day eh

I want to take samples from everyone's edibles, add some ice cream, and make a huge chocolate pot Blizzard mmmm hmmmm :drool::drool::drool:

Oh and Happy Canada Day eh
No dought, it's on now. I'm down for some edibles too.

Cheers

OK... Finally home and relaxing. :cheer:

I decided I'm gonna sample my Jock Horror for the 4th. Found me the smallest little bud that I didn't prune under the screen.

Today is exactly 8 weeks... A little early, but I'll smoke it.
Shiggs, I'll live blog my decent into madness and try to recover with the black pepper.... :lot-o-toke:

Question is, do I do it on your black pepper thread, or do it here for the amusement of the masses?

Who wants to see Masonman get all paranoid and sniff black pepper on the 4th? :partyboy:

EDIT: yes I washed it after I took a pic and said... damn! you look like my pepper grinder

DSCN027211.jpg

OK... Finally home and relaxing. :cheer:

I decided I'm gonna sample my Jock Horror for the 4th. Found me the smallest little bud that I didn't prune under the screen.

Today is exactly 8 weeks... A little early, but I'll smoke it.
Shiggs, I'll live blog my decent into madness and try to recover with the black pepper.... :lot-o-toke:

Question is, do I do it on your black pepper thread, or do it here for the amusement of the masses?

Who wants to see Masonman get all paranoid and sniff black pepper on the 4th? :partyboy:

EDIT: yes I washed it after I took a pic and said... damn! you look like my pepper grinder

DSCN027211.jpg
Mason I recommend avoiding the descent. Grind and breathe the scent of the black pepper before and after each hit. It will help the terpenes get to the cannabinoid receptors first and prevent the panic from even setting in!

Back
Top Bottom